Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 336. (Read 810079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Ive only got my pc set up no true rig. Ive supported other coins before but only with pools never solo. Im set up now with cudamuner and just replace my gpus code withthe pools info. Im at work now but ill be off in 4 hours. Ill write up a setup guide when I get home. Maybe we can schedule an IRC meeting and get some group assistance to speed things up a bit?

You will need nvminer to mine this coin with Nvidia cards. As of now that is the only miner supporting this coin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How many SPR would I solo mine per day by running the miner on a ati sapphire 7950 hd?
Cool project tho.

Use mining profit calculator provided by SpreadCoinBot in #Spreadcoin on Freenode.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Ive only got my pc set up no true rig. Ive supported other coins before but only with pools never solo. Im set up now with cudamuner and just replace my gpus code withthe pools info. Im at work now but ill be off in 4 hours. Ill write up a setup guide when I get home. Maybe we can schedule an IRC meeting and get some group assistance to speed things up a bit?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
How many SPR would I solo mine per day by running the miner on a ati sapphire 7950 hd?
Cool project tho.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I had tried the latest version and now it just didn't show any error but just closes when any key's been pressed.
Really hard to say why this is happening, I tried latest drivers at it works for me.
It doesn't output any information at all?
No information. I had tried with 14.9 version too, and the same happens.
Couldn't able to figure out whats the real problem.
If you are a miner with little hashpower,I recommend you to give up mining for you'll get nothing for long time.

Hash rate still is not very high for the big picture. Turning away any hash at all is detrimental for success. Miners may not cover electric costs by reward to price of coin but more hash power equils stronger blockchain, every time. Coin price could rise and maybe cover costs and put miners in the black but either way supporting a coin with your personal hash power no matter how small gives personal pride. I understand 90% or more are in this for the profit, but I like to believe others still support concepts and principles among just cash.

A user friendly. guide for Nvida gpu set up would be great imo. I looked for about an hour last night at this thread but tge information is scattered everywhere.

Best wishes.

What info are you looking for?

DO you have your config file set up and the the command for the miner is simple:      spreadminer -o localhost:PORT -u YOUR_USER_NAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD -q    You don't need the -q I like using it though.
Activity: 854
I'll put a 500 SPR bounty for a good mining guide.

Not written by Mr. Spread (sorry Mr. Spread) as we need him to focus on coding Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I had tried the latest version and now it just didn't show any error but just closes when any key's been pressed.
Really hard to say why this is happening, I tried latest drivers at it works for me.
If you are a miner with little hashpower,I recommend you to give up mining for you'll get nothing for long time.

Hash rate still is not very high for the big picture. Turning away any hash at all is detrimental for success. Miners may not cover electric costs by reward to price of coin but more hash power equils stronger blockchain, every time. Coin price could rise and maybe cover costs and put miners in the black but either way supporting a coin with your personal hash power no matter how small gives personal pride. I understand 90% or more are in this for the profit, but I like to believe others still support concepts and principles among just cash.

A user friendly. guide for Nvida gpu set up would be great imo. I looked for about an hour last night at this thread but tge information is scattered everywhere.

Best wishes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi Spreadcoin People,

Our IRC bot is up and running on #Spreadcoin IRC channel (on Freenode), and needs some testing.

Type !help for the list of available commands.

Any comments or suggestions are very welcome, more functions to come.

The bot also has a mining profit calculator, which seems not to be present yet on any websites (defunct ones do not count).

Working to make Spreadcoin community better!

Cheers Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
X11 ASICs and FPGAs will not be usable for SpreadCoin. They will require some non-trivial modifications.

Well when I run my miner it says #include blake.cl and then shuts down??? any ideas why this might be? I have the amd 14.9 catalyst thingy as well Smiley
For me this happens when I try to mine on integrated Intel GPU.

Try to run:
Code:
sgminer --ndevs
pause
It will print you all your devices on which you can mine, you will see if there is an AMD card.
Activity: 112
The trading volumn is shrinking quickly. Sad
buy price is falling down and down  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014
k quick question here from the NoobKid how exactly do I set up my sgminer bat to solo mine this coin? and like I need exact details like written right out for me on what to put where in the Start.bat please and thank you Smiley

If you mean GPU mine the answers can be found somewhere before page 50 for that it's not just start.bat you need to edit but also make spagecoin.conf in your appdata/roaming/sparecoin directory and then when that is configured you run the wallet first and then the miner.

Just keep reading the pages before 50 there's all you need if my memory servers too busy right now to lay it all out for you sorry  Tongue but while you are at it maybe you could do a DUMMY guide for the whole community?

Many miners turn away probably because it's not your usual coin mine
Well when I run my miner it says #include blake.cl and then shuts down??? any ideas why this might be? I have the amd 14.9 catalyst thingy as well Smiley
Do you actually have an AMD graphics card?
Ummmm how do I find that out?
If you're asking that question then the answer is probably no.

But if you must know click here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+an+amd+graphics+card%3F Smiley
Activity: 63
The trading volumn is shrinking quickly. Sad
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
k quick question here from the NoobKid how exactly do I set up my sgminer bat to solo mine this coin? and like I need exact details like written right out for me on what to put where in the Start.bat please and thank you Smiley

If you mean GPU mine the answers can be found somewhere before page 50 for that it's not just start.bat you need to edit but also make spagecoin.conf in your appdata/roaming/sparecoin directory and then when that is configured you run the wallet first and then the miner.

Just keep reading the pages before 50 there's all you need if my memory servers too busy right now to lay it all out for you sorry  Tongue but while you are at it maybe you could do a DUMMY guide for the whole community?

Ummmm how do I find that out?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014

Just keep reading the pages before 50 there's all you need if my memory servers too busy right now to lay it all out for you sorry  Tongue but while you are at it maybe you could do a DUMMY guide for the whole community?

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

Jump to: