Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 373. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
my target  price is 1 million in the next couple of months,bcz I've experienced BTC ,VTC ,DRK,VRC,NXT in the early stage,I know what makes an excellece coin.
This coin has a huge potential. I am in it for the long run!
hope you have enough patience to keep it until it explodes. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah man, truly decentralised, Masternodes, this is going to be great.
just take a look at the price on c-cex,it is rising steady ~~~~ Wink
my targeted price is 1 million in the next couple of months Grin
hope you have enough patience to keep it until it explodes. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

just take a look at the price on c-cex,it is rising steady ~~~~ Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

hey bro,don't worry about it.if you send it to a wrong address,it will be returned back.
multifaucet. tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&txid=d910ae29769d8224de0c1738276322c9ee06406793803446a7e849ef4f236f2d
But why did this wrong address be generated after transaction?
multifaucet takes a while to sync,just wait for a movement.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hey bro,don't worry about it.if you send it to a wrong address,it will be returned back.
multifaucet. tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&txid=d910ae29769d8224de0c1738276322c9ee06406793803446a7e849ef4f236f2d
But why did this wrong address be generated after transaction?
Hello, Mr. Spread. I make mistake and send my spr to wallet address of other coin. How did chain processed this transactions, if this spr address is incorrect?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello, Mr. Spread. I make mistake and send my spr to wallet address of other coin. How did chain processed this transactions, if this spr address is incorrect?
You'll derseve some extra reward. Wink
You'lll see the next darkcoin ,soon.
Price on C-CEX is pretty high right now. Is it because people started believing in this coin?
you are too low,the price now is far from the price SPR deserves,you'll see the miracle bigger than DRK soon. Grin

Yep better buy if you didn't already! Smiley
I am big miner or a whale if you like to call that term I am ming with my rig of 300 Mh.SPR must be a hit-coin in the near future.
legendary
SPR reminds DRK,typical long-term coin,stick to it,you'll make a good fortune!!
legendary
Price on C-CEX is pretty high right now. Is it because people started believing in this coin?
you are too low,the price now is far from the price SPR deserves,you'll see the miracle bigger than DRK soon. Grin

Yep better buy if you didn't already! Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
legendary
Hey, im wondering if i can point a rented rig at Spread?

How would i go about doing this via solo mining?

Thanks

I think it would not be wise to do so, unless you can guarantee that the rig owner does not have access to rig while you are mining. Else, he can recover the private key you are using to mine and steal all your coins.

True, but couldn't i just send the coins to another wallet as soon as they are paid?

I need to find someone willing to configure their rigs to Spread.
if the rig owner is dishonest, you have a 50% chance of getting the coins before him.

But then if he is dishonest, he would rent you a fake rig in the first place. In the end, it's just a trust issue...

Yes, i can handle the risk.

Does Spread allow p2pool mining?

Noper - no pool mining at all...

That's pretty cool.

Still on the hunt for a willing x11 miner.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Thanks

I think it would not be wise to do so, unless you can guarantee that the rig owner does not have access to rig while you are mining. Else, he can recover the private key you are using to mine and steal all your coins.

True, but couldn't i just send the coins to another wallet as soon as they are paid?

if the rig owner is dishonest, you have a 50% chance of getting the coins before him.

But then if he is dishonest, he would rent you a fake rig in the first place. In the end, it's just a trust issue...

Noper - no pool mining at all...
legendary

Thanks

Jump to: