Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 401. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Stopping mining now is a very bad idea. This miner seems to be kind and not using his power at full capacity, hashrate is about 8-9 MH/s, this is not something we never saw with CPU-only miners. It is the last chance to mine with your CPU, soon it will be impossible.

I started to work on an AMD miner, I haven't previously done anything like this, hard to say how long will it take.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hi!
Here'are some variants

Of the two the left one is the best I think, although it looks a bit like a turning record.
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
Hi!
Here'are some variants

The left one is something like I want. Minimalistic and have a 'spread' idea in it. Waves, rays. Something like that. The right one's just dollar sign. Nope.
I still think current logo is fine and distinctive enough. Look at the btc, ltc, drk logos: they are simple and pretty. And IMO we are worried too much about logo anyway. But voting gonna be kinda fun.

Update: The more I look at the left option, the more I like it. Style of both logos pleasant for eye and unique (I don't know other crypto with such logo style).
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Mr. Spread, since we need a bigger exchange, could you edit OP and post C-CEX on top with logo linked voting? Maybe it will attract more voters. And by the way, you should start thread in Altcoins/Mining section with bounty for miners. Later it could an official thread for SpreadCoin miners.
Activity: 123
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 221
Your most urgent thing to do is a gpu miner. The person that have made a gpu miner for himself is raping your network. It looks like some people have stopped to mine on your network. I have had two 64 bit laptop, one of them a I7 to help you secure the network for a week. Now for 24 hours I just found two blocks with them. If a I7 cant compete then this is not good. Im going to stop mining with my I7 laptop. Im not a miner and its a waste of electricity.
I voted for you on c-cex.

Agree. Gpu miner required or... hardfork with changes in algo to kill current private gpu miner.
I also stopped mining Sad
Activity: 122
Your most urgent thing to do is a gpu miner. The person that have made a gpu miner for himself is raping your network. It looks like some people have stopped to mine on your network. I have had two 64 bit laptop, one of them a I7 to help you secure the network for a week. Now for 24 hours I just found two blocks with them. If a I7 cant compete then this is not good. Im going to stop mining with my I7 laptop. Im not a miner and its a waste of electricity.
Yeah,AMD and Nividia GPU miners are urgent now.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Dont forget the most urgent thing at the monent -- a big exchange and GPU miner  Grin
Activity: 189

These colors are good?
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
(...)

Even in blue.  I still do not see a similarity.

try this one:

Lol yes.  They both have blue lines on the same angle
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
(...)

try this one:

for me it is not svastika.Svastika it is not nazi symbol,svastica it is most ancient archetype,it is more han 40000 years old,you can find that symbol in many native culture,it is symbol of neverending ,undestroyed energy and tradtionalsymbol of luck and good fortune
Nazi were also usin got mit uns,god with us,that you can also find in modern societys,like in god we trust etc

It's the 45 degree angle.
In crypto-world ,controvery itself is a mean of marketing.
I like your logo design.
Lol thanks.  Wasnt shooting for controversy.  Just turned an S on its side, used a gradiant and embossed and plastic wrapped to make it look like conncting nodes to the s, and the darkness at the bottom to represent  spread. Circle and square to trigger hypnotic effect.
Activity: 123

for me it is not svastika.Svastika it is not nazi symbol,svastica it is most ancient archetype,it is more han 40000 years old,you can find that symbol in many native culture,it is symbol of neverending ,undestroyed energy and tradtionalsymbol of luck and good fortune
Nazi were also usin got mit uns,god with us,that you can also find in modern societys,like in god we trust etc

In crypto-world ,controvery itself is a mean of marketing.
I like your logo design.

Sorry.  I dont see any resemblance.  Its an s for spread tilted like 45 degrees..  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Jump to: