Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 79. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
If he lost his coins and is reading this, I'd provide him 50,000.

You give away 2.5% of exist coins?  distribute of coins not good 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'm losing hope on my 500SPR

But I'm loving my recently acquired bargain basement bags sacks of SPR  Wink

edit

I'm thinking that not factoring time differences might have put me out by 24hrs. Either way, I reckon he'll show up.
Activity: 854
If he lost his coins and is reading this, I'd provide him 50,000.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
If it is a problem with his wallet I will give him 500 spr for coming back. Anyone else?

yes along with intermittent donation as new features are implemented/progress is made
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Good things happening at SPRtalk!
Community jumping in, so much talent!
Ideas pouring in for what to use the masternodes for!
Floor found and buy support at trex has come back!

Forgive me for feeling bullish. Wink

Yep, community take over it's great news and it's bullish!

Marketcap now is only 43k $ so buying below 10k would be really good opportunity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Mr. Spread is a great developer. But a team of good developers can beat the man power every time. I do not know the ability of every new developer but I am impressed with the numbers. Amazing things happening. I'm buying more.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

After examining his address moves on the 14th and 15th I'm sorta behind the theory now that Mr. Spread lost his wallet/SPR again and instead of fessing up to it again he decided to ditch completely.
Here's last time: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8553565
His bluntness was pretty unbelievable.

This time, the poor guy looked to be consolidating his coins on those dates before disappearing without coins. What a big f'n shame.

JL

If this is indeed the case and mr. Spread happens to be reading this, I'm sure the large scale investors would be more than willing to set up another bounty.  His departure has obviously set this coin back several months, and while undesirable, there would be tremendous financial incentive to do so given the recent devaluation of the coin and the fact that many investors likely picked up several thousand coins for next to nothing.

Regardless of the above scenario, it is incredibly important that in the event he does return, there needs to be a development team in place to protect the integrity of the coin.

I'm liking the development activity going on at spreadcoin talk, purchased some btc and even sold some drk to jump into what I would consider a low risk/ high reward situation.
If it is a problem with his wallet I will give him 500 spr for coming back. Anyone else?
legendary

After examining his address moves on the 14th and 15th I'm sorta behind the theory now that Mr. Spread lost his wallet/SPR again and instead of fessing up to it again he decided to ditch completely.

This time, the poor guy looked to be consolidating his coins on those dates before disappearing without coins. What a big f'n shame.

JL

Hmmm.

I'm still with: backed up before going away on holiday or moving.

The possible moving part came from your post that he would have more time from January.

Maybe a contract came to an end; maybe he was leaving a job; maybe he was relocating; etc.

Still, I'm liking the new dev team. Either they can take over or provide more help to MrSPR on his return. Or, he can provide some anonymous support to them.

If he's lost his coins, we can stump up for a few more.

JL

MR. SPREAD! IF THIS IS THE CASE PUT A FORK IN THE COIN AND START IT OVER. what's an extra 500,000 spr in existence?
Activity: 462

JL
legendary
legendary
I wish i had more btc SPR Wink

Typo.

Fixed it for you.

De nada. Wink
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Good things happening at SPRtalk!
Community jumping in, so much talent!
Ideas pouring in for what to use the masternodes for!
Floor found and buy support at trex has come back!

Forgive me for feeling bullish. Wink

legendary
legendary
Whose up for a bounty for a competition on the best commercial uses for Master Nodes?

Forget about DarkSend, IX.

*What would be a good bounty?
*How would we decide on which to shortlist?
*How would we choose a winner?
legendary
Anyone wanna bet 500 SPR when MrSPR will show activity on one of his accounts?
500 SPR he shows activity on Saturday.
I'll take your bet Cool
Flights from China to the UK usually get here between 3-6pm.

If he is in Europe, we can expect him to login just before midnight on Saturday. Pushing it, but be ready to handover your SPR. Grin

I'll be happy to pay you your winning bet

Oh, piss. I forgot about the time difference when doing my calculations.

I've still got just under 6 hours. But if I've missed the timing, PM your addy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I have made a new twitter account for SpreadCoin:

https://twitter.com/SpreadCoinTeam

Very cool, we are going to need that, in the case Mr. Spread is gone for good.
(AFAIK he controls (controlled?) the official twitter account)

Yes, we'll also probably need to make a new ANN thread, and finalize the members of the new dev team.

This is almost like when Satoshi randomly disappeared on BTC, and the community had to step up and take the reigns of development. Perhaps one day we will see the period of prosperity for SPR, that we saw with BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
I have made a new twitter account for SpreadCoin:

https://twitter.com/SpreadCoinTeam

Very cool, we are going to need that, in the case Mr. Spread is gone for good.
(AFAIK he controls (controlled?) the official twitter account)
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
My optimized spreadcoin miner is for sale (version 6) for 0.1 BTC
source is included and linux is supported

NVIDIA only (cuda)

PM for details.
PM sent!
Pages:
Jump to: