Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 80. (Read 810076 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
My optimized spreadcoin miner is for sale (version 6) for 0.1 BTC
source is included and linux is supported

NVIDIA only (cuda)

PM for details.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
So, another possible use for master nodes.

Enable them to run OpenBazzar, but, sellers don't sell anything.

What?

Sellers that don't sell anything?

What are you smoking?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Look:

*There are some things that people can't buy in other countries.

* There are some things that are sold cheaper in other countries, and even taking into account postage and import duties, they are still cheaper to buy overseas.

* There are some things that are on early release in one country and will take a while before they are released elsewhere.

So, buyers find what they want and push a buy-for-me request to master nodes.  Send funds to master nodes to lock the transaction and then release the funds when local guy buys the goods and sends them off.  Fees passed on to local agent and to master nodes for being so helpful.

A few complications to sort out, but you get the idea.

See. Sellers that don't sell anything  Grin

There are some details in there that can form part of a patent.  The patent royalties can be passed on to master node owners.

Man, master nodes are just an endless pit of opportunities.
legendary
If I was Mr. Spread and about to come back, after dumbfucks from the community publicly posted my IP and email I sure as hell wouldn't.

Good grief.
His ip is not his real ip. It has changed to different countries so he was obviously using a proxy.
I'm sure most of us are using fake email and VPN's/proxies.  It's the principle of the matter.

Not me (I don't know how to  Roll Eyes)

Try this for an easy start into it

http://www.dutchproxy.nl/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
If I was Mr. Spread and about to come back, after dumbfucks from the community publicly posted my IP and email I sure as hell wouldn't.

Good grief.
His ip is not his real ip. It has changed to different countries so he was obviously using a proxy.
I'm sure most of us are using fake email and VPN's/proxies.  It's the principle of the matter.

Not me (I don't know how to  Roll Eyes)
Activity: 854

Good grief.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
I'm still betting someone is going to release their version of MrSpreads code.
Testnet worked quite well. If we released the code as is, maybe it would attract more competent devs?

There's more testing to be done - see http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133.msg2224#msg2224 where the details of round 3 of the testing are being thrashed out.

Maybe this time the test programme can be conducted without the distraction of all that hysterical shrieking from the girls' dorm?

On a related matter, recently-released Ecash https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971320.0;all is an unabashed and overt copy of the latest version of DRK. By “latest”, I mean the refactored 0.9-ish flavour, not the classic 0.8 series flavour, from which SPR is forked.

I note that the Ecash devs identify the number of masternodes as the reason for a chaotic start: “the diff, darksend and instantx is gonna work soon, we just have to setup some masternodes. Right now ther are only 2 , we need atleast 40+”. (I wanted to have a go at setting up a DRK masternode, so's I could compare the user experience but synch problems killed that idea.)

For long-term success, the deployment of SPR masternodes will need to be carefully managed and solid preparation will be a key factor.

Cheers

Graham
legendary

Good grief.

He's gone, ain't coming back.
Most likely bailed.

Testnet worked quite well. If we released the code as is, maybe it would attract more competent devs?

still a bit early for all that
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I was very close to buying a few hundred coins at 0.0004 sats and I am so glad I only bought 19 at that price Smiley. How long has Mr Spread been gone?
legendary
Activity: 1092

Good grief.

He's gone, ain't coming back.
Most likely bailed.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Good grief.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Game over for SPR community! Tongue Tongue Tongue

maybe - maybe not ...

how you and some others are so adamant that everything is dead for spr - yet its still trading and being mined ...

there are many coins that can and have made a come back ...

im not saying spr will or even assume that its on its way out - let alone have a come back - but ALL coins go through ups and downs ...

spr is no exception ...

#crysx
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Game over for SPR community! Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Good grief.
Agree

eitherway - the question really now is simply whether anyone is willing to take the coin under their wing and develop it further ...

mr spread can ALWAYS return with the goods IF he ever comes back ... simple ...

#crysx
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Good grief.
Agree
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
There has been so much speculation and theorizing. I am incredibly curious what the overall feeling is.

**Plus is the vast majority of the community believes he is gone for good we can decide to move on without him.

***I am 99% sure that the IP address put on here was incorrect. I'm pretty sure it was established that he used a VPN.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Good grief.

EXACTLY what I was thinking MyFarm!

Re the poll; it's gonna be a smelly one (I expect the nose will be in front by a mile)
Activity: 854

Good grief.
Alright people, place your votes. Get them in now before it is too late.

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131.0
Pages:
Jump to: