Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 76. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
http://spreadcoin.net doesn't loading for me.

If he's not online, doesn't pay the monthly hosting bill, website goes offline. That's all it shows...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Commercial use for Master Nodes:

I'm still liking the idea of a decentralized anonymous betting platform run off Master Nodes.

Like this:

How does SPRBet work?

SPRBet is a betting exchange - a decentralized anonymous marketplace for people to bet against themselves on sporting and other events around the world.

Customers bet against each other not against SPRBet

There's no bookmaker telling you what odds you have to take. Think of it as like two friends in a bar with opposing views on a game and having a bet.

SPRBet works as an impartial machine where Master Nodes hold the money until it gets passed to the winner(s), plus a small fee to the Master Node network.

Yup. Still liking this one  Wink

plus, Peter Todd has developed the locktimeverify code recently which can be used as a potential starting point to make this happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
Activity: 560
@zmija

The only fishy thing is FUD here lol
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
Activity: 676
Interesting that hashrate is geting higher and so does the price, for a "fishy" coin. I haven't seen that kind of pattern on other "deserted by dev" coins, since the community haven't taken over the coin (yet). If that isn't staged from behind i don't know what is  Wink
Activity: 636
Nobody giving out good news actually investors already lost big chunk of their investment on that coin, so don't be stupid. They also think of re starting project under a trustworthy name because we believe that was a good idea and personally I still believe that was a good idea. If anybody wanna fork the code and start a new coin, I am ready to support as always

Look at the   Market History at bittrex,buy --> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy,I strongly doubt the same person are behind them,highly manipulated.

I'm having trouble here: there is no point talking about bitcoin or litecoin trading in this thread. Its off topic.

@coins101 you are of topic!  They are not talking about other coins, you are!  Grin
legendary

MASTER NODES OPPORTUNITY ALERT!!!! MASTER NODES OPPORTUNITY ALERT!!!!  MASTER NODES OPPORTUNITY ALERT!!!!

Glad you see the same opportunities as everyone else.
legendary
Nobody giving out good news actually investors already lost big chunk of their investment on that coin, so don't be stupid. They also think of re starting project under a trustworthy name because we believe that was a good idea and personally I still believe that was a good idea. If anybody wanna fork the code and start a new coin, I am ready to support as always

Look at the   Market History at bittrex,buy --> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy,I strongly doubt the same person are behind them,highly manipulated.

I'm having trouble here: there is no point talking about bitcoin or litecoin trading in this thread. Its off topic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Look at the   Market History at bittrex,buy --> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy--> sell ---> buy,I strongly doubt the same person are behind them,highly manipulated.

Don't buy simple solution for your simple problem Smiley But nobody giving good news, if you think missing mr. spread is a good new than you should be freaking out your mind. Some thinks that as an opportunity because this coin is in all times low, but as you can see from market movements it is quite shallow coin, not possible to speculate 6 BTC for 24 hours and with the risk of losing all. I won't take that risk but I always respect investors with that decision (actually I already put 1 BTC to that coin, just for fun and supporting community but that's all, if I lost I was knowing the risk and if I won can buy steak for doggie Smiley)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

legendary
Commercial use for Master Nodes:

I'm still liking the idea of a decentralized anonymous betting platform run off Master Nodes.

Like this:

How does SPRBet work?

SPRBet is a betting exchange - a decentralized anonymous marketplace for people to bet against themselves on sporting and other events around the world.

Customers bet against each other not against SPRBet

There's no bookmaker telling you what odds you have to take. Think of it as like two friends in a bar with opposing views on a game and having a bet.

SPRBet works as an impartial machine where Master Nodes hold the money until it gets passed to the winner(s), plus a small fee to the Master Node network.
Someone is giving out good news while dumping at a high price .
Be careful!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Dont buy into this second round of scam!!!! These bagholders want to dump there load on newbies and run!!!!

SCAM ALERT!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!   SCAM ALERT!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
And who will be new Mr.Spread?  Smiley

SpreadCoin will be managed by a team. The team will be comprised of several skilled individuals, each taking on a specific role. People are already discussing roles in the official SpreadCoin forum.

I am glad that the community is taking some action to what is happening with SPR but all for what, to push out a MainNet update for SpreadCoin with un-characterised/unstable masternodes and hope that people start investing due to the word masternode ?

I highly doubt this will work since that is probably why Mr.Spread left as he seen what he was working on crumbled in on itself and cashed out while leaving his puny donated amount of 15k SPR untouched so you can assume he didn't run.  Roll Eyes

You might have a team of "Skilled Individuals" that can compile wallets and alter code but all they will still be doing is copy & pasting Mr.Spreads untested code to MainNet and give it fancy hype, remember instant transaction was already built in but never worked properly so how is your "Team" going to overcome that/cut it out ?

I support SPR but realistically there is no hope unless Mr.Spread returns and testing continues to fine tune the masternode/instant transaction bugs.

This isn't intentional FUD just basic observation !
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Scammer start the second round scam  Grin

Then don't invest, go away.
Scammer start the second round scam  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
And who will be new Mr.Spread?  Smiley

SpreadCoin will be managed by a team. The team will be comprised of several skilled individuals, each taking on a specific role. People are already discussing roles in the official SpreadCoin forum.
Pages:
Jump to: