Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 84. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm back.

Average wet dream in this thread.

Most F5'd page on bitcointalk this week.
This is stupid, the dude's gone for good. I'm no longer in denial. Game over.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
And I sold that 1 SPR again ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
just bought 1 spr - i'm gonna be rich when mr. vanish returns ^^
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Oh shi... wrong nickname.  Shocked
Just kidding.  Cheesy Guys do we have potential new dev for takeover or it will die if dev will not back?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
I think that Mr Spread was invited to join the Darkcoin dev team but declined.

He probably secretly accepted the offer to use SPR's ideas on DarkCoin lol

Sadly some of the innovations that Mr Spread used for masternodes were trialled and rejected by Darkcoin some time ago.  I think this is why Darkcoin devs wanted him on board...to share the problems they encountered to better harness Mr Spread's abilities. 

There would have been nothing stopping Mr Spread starting his own coin a bit later once he had learned more about the pitfalls of masternodes and masternode payments.  There is a reason why Darkcoin had to come up with the temporary solution of the "reference node" and Mr Spread and Spreadcoin was running straight towards it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

He probably secretly accepted the offer to use SPR's ideas on DarkCoin lol
legendary
Decentralize Everything

Activity: 426
Did DRK get a new dev?

That's my elephant in the room question. 

I doubt that would happen.  Reliability is king over there.......

They release testnet for InstantX just after Mr. Spread does...

How about because "they" invented iX?   I'm not sure you have a grasp on what SPR is made from.

I thought it was hilarious and typical that iX was posted to git by DRK's dev and SPR grabbed it to be first with someone else's code.   

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I keep thinking about sticking 10BTC in and then remembering that it would be madness!

Same feeling but I should know the developer for putting 10 BTC Smiley by the way 10 BTC can change market right away, 24 hrs exchange capacity just 2 BTC so shallow for madness
legendary
Decentralize Everything
I keep thinking about sticking 10BTC in and then remembering that it would be madness!
Activity: 272
Yes ... hope dies last ....
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If he returns this weekend, buy pressure will skyrocket

If he doesn't return this weekend, sell pressure will skyrocket

Either way, there is actually a pretty good plan B and Plan C. These can be incorporated into a Plan A, which MrSPR might want to consider.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I feel lucky to sell my spr @50K satoshi  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Mr. Spread has left the boat ?

We're in the Bermuda triangle, the captain's disappeared and locked the bridge and his cabin door with, we think, all his belongings inside.

And we are all standing out here wondering what he is doing.

LOL   Cheesy
Activity: 56
there was darkoin dev chaepin he disapear

maybe he mr spread

he knows code darkoin

There are inconsistencies between the two personalities so I'm fairly certain they're not the same.

both disapear  this is internet so never know

maybe talk and not know

not me  dont say
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

maybe he mr spread

he knows code darkoin

There are inconsistencies between the two personalities so I'm fairly certain they're not the same.

maybe he mr spread

he knows code darkoin
problem be people always exchange exchange exchange  should instead build build build

coin used quick profit always fail  some profit  more lose

this is game  people not serious just want profit  do not trust ever  they get you

My idea is a great model for a one world coin.  It is the way that every physical currency has ever existed since the beginning of time. A coin has to deflate in price in order to be valuable. (sounds bizarre I understand)

Gas use to cost .15 cents then .50 cents. then $1.00 now $4.  A good currency must always add to the pot as more people use it.  

* You should definitely come back Mr. Spread.

You've just been describing inflation.  That is also part of the problem with fiat currencies and part of the reason bitcoin exists.  If you had 15 cents in gold or silver back when gas was that much, it would be worth a lot more than $4 now. Finite supply is much better than infinite.

Inflation is required for a successful economy.  And if you think Bitcoin hasn't suffered from inflation you must have just gotten here.

Bitcoin's price is still finding it's way, it is not regulated and controlled like government currencies.  Eventually it will stabilize somewhat near what the community deems  acceptable with less fluctuation, but there is still a point where no more coins will be made.  At that point, if it survives, the effects on price won't be from inflation, they'll be from confidence, fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the markets.

There won't be quantitative easing and printing bitcoins out of thin air like governments do.  I don't know where you get the idea inflation is required for success.  Usually with inflation you get booms and busts that can either equal each other out or go way negative.  Rarely there have been booms with small busts, but most of the time the average citizen is hit pretty hard when things go wrong.  Anyways, these are currently very different comparisons.  Until BTC can be used as a replacement for normal every day life for 50% of society, I don't think there is much sense saying what will or won't happen.

good time invest bitcoin  x5 1 year

Who are you? Your account was created just a few days before Mr. Spreads disappearance. And you seem to understand what is going on.

*are you Mr. Spread
**You also speak broken english like he does.

mr spread phantom
Pages:
Jump to: