Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 45. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
4 hours to go.

I will link to wallets and list nodes as soon as I can

Ready and waiting... Smiley

Just so everyone is aware, There might be a short delay for two reasons, First, the coin dev is still doing last min stuff and second, I do work "on call" so there is a chance I will not be around at 12, I know this might not sound like a good start but I set this date 3 weeks ago and did not foresee this.

I will link up stuff as soon as I get it, I still have a good feeling about this coin, I am working with other people to use the coin aswell, So I have some great announcements as time goes on.

Best.

EDIT - -

<<----just noticed legendary! yeay! thank you bitcointalk.org.

Grats on the legendary. Hope this launch goes as smoothly as it seems that it was planned. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
4 hours to go.

Just so everyone is aware, There might be a short delay for two reasons, First, the coin dev is still doing last min stuff and second, I do work "on call" so there is a chance I will not be around at 12, I know this might not sound like a good start but I set this date 3 weeks ago and did not foresee this.

I will link up stuff as soon as I get it, I still have a good feeling about this coin, I am working with other people to use the coin aswell, So I have some great announcements as time goes on.

Best.

EDIT - -

<<----just noticed legendary! yeay! thank you bitcointalk.org.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
4 hours to go.

copper member
4 hours to go.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
500K coin?
Why so many?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Yes!
The main purpose of the coin is the community? lol!
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I have added a pool with countdown Smiley

Link in my Twitter, Pools Mainpage (see Sig) and the OP Smiley
copper member
Coin going live tomorrow? If so, more pools needed. Contact Ocminer for supernova pool support. Countdown would be nice to.

Yes coin out tomorrow, another pool added!!

i will get a countdown too  Grin - EDIT err....Little help? all the clocks I try say invalid proxy image, can someone quickly do one? must be 12PM UK LONDON time.
Activity: 308
Coin going live tomorrow? If so, more pools needed. Contact Ocminer for supernova pool support. Countdown would be nice to.
copper member
Still on for release on the first, Alot of people have contacted me about doing things for this coin, If I have not responded, Please write to me again, you may have got lost somewhere and I apologies.

After release and the coin is minting away and we have some exchanges and stuff moving on, I will be concentrating more on promoting the coin, I may all ready have enticed a business in the EU to use this coin!

If anyone can do anything to help the development of this coin, (pools/promo's/blockchains/apps/etc...)you do not need to ask my permission, Its your coin too, just remember to post here (or PM) and I will add your link to the OP

i have had alot of chats with many people on the Algo, It has been tough but I am not 100% sure we should change, I (and others) believe a good coin is souly based on the alg, I will not name other coins here but there is one big coin right now on a really bad alg, Some of you may not know it, Some might! I just want an alg that for the start will be ASIC resistant and secure, I will be posting more specs of what we have decided when it has been confirmed by coin dev as the best route!
copper member
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8813067

I have the utmost respect for you, squall1066, in all matters bitcoin, but I think you should stick to that.

Please don't bother making an altcoin, unless you are doing it to prove to people once and for all that altcoins are pointless.

If you insist, I suggested a feature to the bitpopcoin thread, that they adopt Peter R's https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rfc-aethereum-a-turing-complete-coin-distributed-as-per-bitcoins-blockchain-563925, which might bring a new level of openness and clarity to the 'field'.

Hiya, Yes, I am doing it for a number of reasons, I believe alt coins do have a place in the crypto world, Provided they start out and are used in the right way.

My main point is to show everyone that a IPO is not worth doing, By placing a value on a coin before it is released is stupid IMO, Bitcoin for example started off worthless and built up steam, And to prove this I am putting my money where my mouth is.  Lips sealed

I do agree BTC is "the true path" My alt is to bring awareness of how an alt should be released and used, I hope to stand the test of time.

Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8813067

I have the utmost respect for you, squall1066, in all matters bitcoin, but I think you should stick to that.

Please don't bother making an altcoin, unless you are doing it to prove to people once and for all that altcoins are pointless.

If you insist, I suggested a feature to the bitpopcoin thread, that they adopt Peter R's https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rfc-aethereum-a-turing-complete-coin-distributed-as-per-bitcoins-blockchain-563925, which might bring a new level of openness and clarity to the 'field'.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
How about progress of this coin?
Can't wait to see it  Wink
Activity: 308
There has to be uniqueness and something to attract a following.

There is, I am not making any money from this.   Roll Eyes

Sorry, I could not help it

Any chance to reconsider the algo? How about a new POC coin? BURST is having a lot of success right now. It truly is a people's coin. Hardly any electricity is consumed so if people are into the global warming hype, it is an environmentally friendly coin.

I think that the second one out of the gate could offer up improvements to BURST. The improvements should be a more user-friendly way for noobs to get mining.

I will reconsider anything if it makes sense, I like the idea of an ECO coin, To be honest, I dont understand too much about POC.

Let me do some homework, I cant talk about something I know nothing about.   Lips sealed

I will chat this over with our team and get back to you.

No need for POC untill everything is stable and worked out on that algo... Anyway i do like that you are not rushing this out and that you are taking some time to deliver a working coin.
I know that is to soon to ask but i cant resist, do you have some future plans for development and features?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
NO IPO is good,bookmarked~  Wink
copper member

There is, I am not making any money from this.   Roll Eyes

Sorry, I could not help it

Any chance to reconsider the algo? How about a new POC coin? BURST is having a lot of success right now. It truly is a people's coin. Hardly any electricity is consumed so if people are into the global warming hype, it is an environmentally friendly coin.

I think that the second one out of the gate could offer up improvements to BURST. The improvements should be a more user-friendly way for noobs to get mining.

I will reconsider anything if it makes sense, I like the idea of an ECO coin, To be honest, I dont understand too much about POC.

Let me do some homework, I cant talk about something I know nothing about.   Lips sealed

I will chat this over with our team and get back to you.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Any news?

Yes, As I dont want to rush things too much, I want to get things right from day one.

The launch day is set for October 1st 12PM (London UK time)

Good to see you are not in rush, and want to do calmly everything.
Good sign for future development, because mostly people just launch in begining
and then we face so much trouble after that.
copper member
Any news?

Yes, As I dont want to rush things too much, I want to get things right from day one.

The launch day is set for October 1st 12PM (London UK time)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Any news?
Pages:
Jump to: