Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 10. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bounty campaign will ends 20.12. ICO will continue and team plans to attract new investors in offline mode. However online investment also stays on.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I hope the team will attract more investments in their tour today, just learned that they will be visiting several countries and brief the interested parties about this project, keep it up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price

SRG team - professionals of high class, no matter what their nationality.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
These people have been sitting on early Investors' amounts which have significantly increased in the past few months, yet they claim to not have reached soft cap and have extended the ico again for like the 100th time
They have also offered rediculous discounts to new Investors while the pre sale Investors are already screwed and act like everything is ok.
Unprofessional and incompetent mutts,just quit your bullshit and return everyone their investments.
Hah!
Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price
Are you a nationalist or chauvinist? May be nothing politicians or same mentions in this section?
Team professionalism and skills do not depend on their nationality. In SRG in first queue I see strong team with right idea. And this is the main!!!
Activity: 350
It is possible to participate in bounty? And where is the link to bounty?
Of course it's possible Grin
We could say you are a bit lucky because it's great project and thanks to prolongation of SRG's ICO you have enough time to earn some steakes Cheesy
Here https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db you'll find all details Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
On the 16th of December part of the SRG team headed by the CEO is going  to Madrid, Barcelona, Pamplona and Dubai to negotiate with interested and great investors and game developers!

Good news, i wish you all the best and i hope you will find whales.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Now a days almost all of the Gaming platform are step into the blockchain to reap it's technology into higher cast with digitally and the furious fast. So, we think this SRG also do well after it's ICO.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
SRG COMMUNITY , THE special for this project with a basic on gaming intersting for review
thanks for dev is still for give an up to date about news , supporting for growing on this project
On the 16th of December part of the SRG team headed by the CEO is going  to Madrid, Barcelona, Pamplona and Dubai to negotiate with interested and great investors and game developers!

This is very  good news, CEO and devs team need to hype SRG project.
I think after the new year bitcoin stabilizes and investors will come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
These people have been sitting on early Investors' amounts which have significantly increased in the past few months, yet they claim to not have reached soft cap and have extended the ico again for like the 100th time
They have also offered rediculous discounts to new Investors while the pre sale Investors are already screwed and act like everything is ok.
Unprofessional and incompetent mutts,just quit your bullshit and return everyone their investments.
Hah!
Activity: 420
getting paid playing games....... that would be wonderful. But 3% Bounty hell No!!!.. Increase the Bounty please.

3% for the bounty  pool is really great , usually project give 1% to bounty members.

As i understand project has some big investor incoming, so they extended ICO.

Activity: 392
Dijual
Dear partners of SRG Community!

Due to the fact that Bitcoin’s exchange rate has increased significantly, many investors have stopped their investment activities. In this regard, the leadership of the SRG Community has decided to extend our ICO campaign until January, 15. This decision is an involuntary measure, as for the reaching of the soft cap and the successful completion of the ICO, we also need more time!

Thanks for your understanding!

What are the things you will do to attract more investors ? Its in the decision of the devs and team to extend it , but what are the things they plan to do to make more investors ? Can you give us an update about this ?

Due to the fact that Bitcoin’s exchange rate has increased significantly, many investors have stopped their investment activities. In this regard, the leadership of the SRG Community has decided to extend our ICO campaign until January, 15. This decision is an involuntary measure, as for the reaching of the soft cap and the successful completion of the ICO, we also need more time!

In my opinion, this is the right decision. Since soon the exchange rate of bitcoin will stabilize and investors will come. This is a really great project. And it will have success!
Good Luck.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500

Is there any advertising for this ico? It has gone on for too long already
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
getting paid playing games....... that would be wonderful. But 3% Bounty hell No!!!.. Increase the Bounty please.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I think all, who didn't buy their tokens during ICO will be really sorry in the near future, because idea of this project is really good and market is waiting for this solution.
Hey, guys, was busy. How many raised? And what with ICO on this green market? All funds will more and more?
Pages:
Jump to: