Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 7. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I just hope this project will be successful ,,

it will be  Cool
It will be nice New Year's gift if SRG found some whales and collect soft cap.

we'll try to give you such present  Wink
If only about 1 million has been raised since October 4 until now, it is quite difficult to add about 1 million in just 3 weeks. Anyway, I wish you success to get the soft head. Good luck!
If on private sale or some whale offers that is real. With working product even unfinished to get some funds can be simpler in offline meetings. I think team can do it!

yes, we can
we communicate with new partners to do it
Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
ICO was extended till the 15 january , devs team will go to meetups and roadshows, to find more investors. That is really great idea.
If team says that have some good offers from whales (and I trust them) this period for support only. And for certainty all investors. Team have enough resources for continue development. In this project product will without dependencies from funds. But with them life a bit simpler

you're completely right
For all updates about project you can follow in off telegram chat https://t.me/srgcommunityen.
Devs very often answer question there.

thanks , i always prefer telegram because it  is the easiest and fast way in communiction.

yes, we prefer it, too)
Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
but the ICO will end on the 15th of January so There is enough Time For the Team to attract New investors to collect the soft cap.

yes, and we do our best for it!  Wink

oh, no, we will do it)
don't worry
I hope the team will attract more investments in their tour today, just learned that they will be visiting several countries and brief the interested parties about this project, keep it up.

yes, everything is okay with our plans)

Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price

SRG team - professionals of high class, no matter what their nationality.

you're right
These people have been sitting on early Investors' amounts which have significantly increased in the past few months, yet they claim to not have reached soft cap and have extended the ico again for like the 100th time
They have also offered rediculous discounts to new Investors while the pre sale Investors are already screwed and act like everything is ok.
Unprofessional and incompetent mutts,just quit your bullshit and return everyone their investments.
Hah!
Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price
Are you a nationalist or chauvinist? May be nothing politicians or same mentions in this section?
Team professionalism and skills do not depend on their nationality. In SRG in first queue I see strong team with right idea. And this is the main!!!

yeah, thanks  Cool
On the 16th of December part of the SRG team headed by the CEO is going  to Madrid, Barcelona, Pamplona and Dubai to negotiate with interested and great investors and game developers!

This is very  good news, CEO and devs team need to hype SRG project.
I think after the new year bitcoin stabilizes and investors will come.

thanks a lot for your support
These people have been sitting on early Investors' amounts which have significantly increased in the past few months, yet they claim to not have reached soft cap and have extended the ico again for like the 100th time
They have also offered rediculous discounts to new Investors while the pre sale Investors are already screwed and act like everything is ok.
Unprofessional and incompetent mutts,just quit your bullshit and return everyone their investments.

the ICO has been extended firstly and moreover it's the last time
pre-sale investors will receive extra tokens, too
and of course we will returm all money, if soft cap isn't reached
Dear partners of SRG Community!

Due to the fact that Bitcoin’s exchange rate has increased significantly, many investors have stopped their investment activities. In this regard, the leadership of the SRG Community has decided to extend our ICO campaign until January, 15. This decision is an involuntary measure, as for the reaching of the soft cap and the successful completion of the ICO, we also need more time!

Thanks for your understanding!

What are the things you will do to attract more investors ? Its in the decision of the devs and team to extend it , but what are the things they plan to do to make more investors ? Can you give us an update about this ?

the team is in other countries to meet with game developers and investors
that's our plan - to tell more people about us  Wink
Dear partners of SRG Community!

Due to the fact that Bitcoin’s exchange rate has increased significantly, many investors have stopped their investment activities. In this regard, the leadership of the SRG Community has decided to extend our ICO campaign until January, 15. This decision is an involuntary measure, as for the reaching of the soft cap and the successful completion of the ICO, we also need more time!

Thanks for your understanding!

In my opinion, this is the right decision. Since soon the exchange rate of bitcoin will stabilize and investors will come. This is a really great project. And it will have success!
Good Luck.

thanks a lot  Wink
I am very supportive for this project, good luck for this project

thanks  Wink
Hi SRG community!

We have a really interesting feedback on the project. You can read it here and write your own review if you like: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/250-srg/239-group-reviews

thanks, we'll read it
I think all, who didn't buy their tokens during ICO will be really sorry in the near future, because idea of this project is really good and market is waiting for this solution.

Well I believe that project would be good even after ICO so that people will be not too sorry.  Wink

yeah, it will be  Wink
I think all, who didn't buy their tokens during ICO will be really sorry in the near future, because idea of this project is really good and market is waiting for this solution.

we're glad to hear it, thanks  Smiley
Important question

if the project didn't reach their soft cap aim which is 3 million dollars by 20th of december, what will happen ?

in this case we will give all money back to investors

So what about the project will it keep going and follow the roadmap or everything will stop ??

We will continue developing our platform

The team is great even though the funds are slowly increasing they still continue to push forward on developing the platform so they can brought SRG into life. good job for the team behind this project Wink

Yeah! I saw them posting updates on social media, they are eager to continue the platform and they don't mind if the token sale is slowly progressing because they believe with the project itself.

That will be good if they continue it , I mean the services and the platform are all good . Maybe the investors want more, more improvement and development in the project.

yes, we continue the developing of the platform
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
It will be nice New Year's gift if SRG found some whales and collect soft cap.
Pages:
Jump to: