Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 9. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
the buyig of Tokens is heavy or doesn't going on, it struggles to hit 2 000 000$ for many days  and For now COLLECTED 1 029 237 $.

Devs team will aim to catch some whales, go to the telegram chat there you will find answers on a lot of questions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
the buyig of Tokens is heavy or doesn't going on, it struggles to hit 2 000 000$ for many days  and For now COLLECTED 1 029 237 $.
Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
ICO was extended till the 15 january , devs team will go to meetups and roadshows, to find more investors. That is really great idea.
If team says that have some good offers from whales (and I trust them) this period for support only. And for certainty all investors. Team have enough resources for continue development. In this project product will without dependencies from funds. But with them life a bit simpler

This is one of the reasons why I like this project. The team will make their product in any case. But it's better to catch some whales. Then the platform will start faster.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
ICO was extended till the 15 january , devs team will go to meetups and roadshows, to find more investors. That is really great idea.
If team says that have some good offers from whales (and I trust them) this period for support only. And for certainty all investors. Team have enough resources for continue development. In this project product will without dependencies from funds. But with them life a bit simpler
Activity: 562
Guys, everything will be ok. Team are not liars.
The situation with Fahri is just a misunderstanding.
I am sure that soon all of us will be convinced of this.

Don't panic, relax an take it easy. Project is worthy.
I am very supportive for this project good luck for his future and thanks for the information
You can not register on the exchange for purchase?
why so and so why

what will happen to the unsold tokens?
please take a look at the whitepaper all the tela in clear right there
For all updates about project you can follow in off telegram chat https://t.me/srgcommunityen.
Devs very often answer question there.

thanks , i always prefer telegram because it  is the easiest and fast way in communiction.

Yeap agree with you, telegram now is easiest way to contact dev, they very often answer question in the chat.
Regards
For all updates about project you can follow in off telegram chat https://t.me/srgcommunityen.

thanks , i always prefer telegram because it  is the easiest and fast way in communiction.
but the ICO will end on the 15th of January so There is enough Time For the Team to attract New investors to collect the soft cap.
Activity: 462
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Bounty campaign will ends 20.12. ICO will continue and team plans to attract new investors in offline mode. However online investment also stays on.
Is any blog, discord or other channel where we can see how project develop? I'd like this project and want to learn more by process. I took part in such projects that likes. That's why I want to watch on progress.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hi there, you said that you launch in December integration with nord and mail.ru? I's it's still on December? Or maybe little bit late? Wish you good luck also.

Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price

SRG team - professionals of high class, no matter what their nationality.

Anyway we wish them all the best and we support them For the long term.

Yeap , we need to wish to teal all best , and i they will make this ICO success!
On the 16th of December part of the SRG team headed by the CEO is going  to Madrid, Barcelona, Pamplona and Dubai to negotiate with interested and great investors and game developers!

i hope that Move to be useful and to bring the project some Funds at least to reach soft cap, the project worth to be succesful.

Totally agree with that. Another russian project so I am not surprised. They have to thank ETH for its price

SRG team - professionals of high class, no matter what their nationality.

Anyway we wish them all the best and we support them For the long term.
Bounty campaign will ends 20.12. ICO will continue and team plans to attract new investors in offline mode. However online investment also stays on.

glad to hear that, good News
I hope the team will attract more investments in their tour today, just learned that they will be visiting several countries and brief the interested parties about this project, keep it up.
Yes, I agree with you, the team needs to attract more investors, go for roadshows and meetings.
I think that the SRG team has ideas, and they are trying to do their best.
Pages:
Jump to: