Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 12. (Read 45903 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
put back the 20% on token purchase, I want to buy but with the tx fees and the price per token im having second thoughts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Development team. Maybe you should think about extending ICO. Investors do not really want to send their bitcoins now. Later the situation will change. Perhaps this will be the right decision!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Something investors have stopped investing in this project. And the bounty table is not updated. It feels like the project is dead. But I hope that everything will work out.
Now you are quiet, you are right, as in any way but ... bitcoin to many projects broke up the fees. But we continue to work because we believe in the success of ICO

the project has a great team with Full achievements and i'm sure they will succeed in thier mission.
Activity: 406
Something investors have stopped investing in this project. And the bounty table is not updated. It feels like the project is dead. But I hope that everything will work out.
Now you are quiet, you are right, as in any way but ... bitcoin to many projects broke up the fees. But we continue to work because we believe in the success of ICO
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Bounty manager Xenia in telegram channel says that bounty results will be counted today 10.12. Keep patience and wait! This project and his team great. More important to raise enough funds than to count stakes now  Wink
Activity: 289
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It is very unfortunate that the soft cap can not be assembled. I hope that the project will develop and everything will turn out in the future.

Soft cap may be reached, but anyway the developing of the project will be continued
Why definitely scam project get funds by ICO? But real team with MVP  and real work not raise. It's wrong in crypto world. I hope justice will prevail. Guys if not raised will you plan to make new round after additive preparing?

Agree. Lot of scams projec collect a.lot of money.

This great peoject with good team. Is underrated. We need to make some noise to hype it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is very unfortunate that the soft cap can not be assembled. I hope that the project will develop and everything will turn out in the future.

Soft cap may be reached, but anyway the developing of the project will be continued
Why definitely scam project get funds by ICO? But real team with MVP  and real work not raise. It's wrong in crypto world. I hope justice will prevail. Guys if not raised will you plan to make new round after additive preparing?
Activity: 350
Important question

if the project didn't reach their soft cap aim which is 3 million dollars by 20th of december, what will happen ?

in this case we will give all money back to investors

So what about the project will it keep going and follow the roadmap or everything will stop ??

We will continue developing our platform

The team is great even though the funds are slowly increasing they still continue to push forward on developing the platform so they can brought SRG into life. good job for the team behind this project Wink
[/

Thanks a lot! Of course we’ll do it

thanks For the good answers, anyway we wish them all the best as we know the project worth to be continued because it has a lot to offer.

Important question

if the project didn't reach their soft cap aim which is 3 million dollars by 20th of december, what will happen ?

So what about the project will it keep going and follow the roadmap or everything will stop ??

The team is great even though the funds are slowly increasing they still continue to push forward on developing the platform so they can brought SRG into life. good job for the team behind this project Wink
[/

Thanks a lot! Of course we’ll do it
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Important question

Yeah! I saw them posting updates on social media, they are eager to continue the platform and they don't mind if the token sale is slowly progressing because they believe with the project itself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Important question

The collection of dollars for the ICO stopped. Very sad. Soft cap can not be assembled.

Yes, BTC price stops all investment. Now enough to have some BTC and you are rich. How teams will to solve this I don't know. Project excellent. Team strong.  But hard time  Sad

Well, we’re going to copy with these troubles. We won’t give up Wink
Important question

I really like the referral part of the project. It will allow for a lot of trust to build up in the online gaming community!

Yes, thanks for your support)
Hello i see in your advisors team such famous player - Zeus from Navi , could you tell me , do you plan to attract more famous cyber pro-players to your project? and from what games?
Regards

of course we are going to attract them, moreover, now are doing it, again from CS, but then we'll attract players from other games)

Great news, hope to see some dota players in your advisors, your project is really great!
Good Luck!

Thanks Wink
What if the minimum goal is not met. I hope the project will move forward and keep on moving..

If the soft cap was not reached then all funds raised will be returned to all contributors but the team said that regardless of ICO results they will continue to build the platform and don't worry because I think that the team are doing their best to attract more investors so they can achieve the minimum goal.

Yes, you’re right Smiley
Important information! We are in the process of registration of SRG trade mark (class 9,35) in the foreign countries: EU, India, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Russia, USA
Filing nr.: 17257651 Owner: SRG COMMUNITY LTD. Int. Class/es: 9, 35

Wow just saw this message. This is really very good news. I think all investors will like this. This project will have suces!

Thanks for your support Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: