Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 8. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello, the rank in the subscription campaign from Member to Full Member has changed, please note.
The reference to the post I specify.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26339356
But you can see that 20'Dec is last day of bounty campaigns. And your rank will not count.

I will wait news. I'd like this project and will watch fro development!
From where do you know that bounty campaign finish 20 December? Huh Usually bounty campaigns last until the end of ICO...
And everybody know that srg's ICO ends in 25 days Cool

As i understand there was information about it in the telegram chat. Check there
Regards.

That's right. Team says in telegram that bounty ends 20'Dec. And after team will get some money from offline events Smiley Stay tuned Wink

In Medium official announcement page i read this about the SRG bounty campaign:

-"Don’t miss even 1 week of participation, otherwise, you won’t be given the bounty"
- "To receive bonus, each person must participate until the end of the campaign and follow the terms enumerated above."

I think it would be right from the management team to be an official announcement here in BT and Medium as well. Good luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hello, the rank in the subscription campaign from Member to Full Member has changed, please note.

But you can see that 20'Dec is last day of bounty campaigns. And your rank will not count.

From where do you know that bounty campaign finish 20 December? Huh Usually bounty campaigns last until the end of ICO...

As i understand there was information about it in the telegram chat. Check there
Regards.

That's right. Team says in telegram that bounty ends 20'Dec. And after team will get some money from offline events Smiley Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Regards.
Activity: 350

Yesterday was the date whe forum rank was changed, so a lot of people for recount the stakes.

Yes i also waiting a good news about this project.  This project is very promising.

Now and later will some blockchain conferences and meet ups. Good team (as SRG) have all chances to get more on those events. No much people live in this forum and look at twitter. Whales live in silence Smiley

Yeap i agree with you ,now team need to focus to attract investors at conferences and exhibitions. Because in this forum a lot of people know about this great project.

Read my previus post about bounty manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Good day BM,

Please update my membership status of your signature campaign spreadsheet from Member to Full Member.

I am at column #48 on your signature campaign spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Hello i dont think bounty manager read this topic. Better contact in telegram bounty channel here link to it https://t.me/srg_bounty .It was on last 2 pages here.
Regards.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
If only about 1 million has been raised since October 4 until now, it is quite difficult to add about 1 million in just 3 weeks. Anyway, I wish you success to get the soft head. Good luck!
If on private sale or some whale offers that is real. With working product even unfinished to get some funds can be simpler in offline meetings. I think team can do it!

Team try to get some whales in the project they can beat soft cap mark. If they will launch working platform this will attract more investors. Soon update will be done.

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

The end date of the ICO was transferred to January. So there is quite a time to attract large investors. All in the hands of the team.
I wish them good luck.

I think the team of managers have some alternatives marketing channels or think about some groups of investors to raise minimum soft cap in this stage ICO distribution. As you tell all is in the hands of the team.

Now and later will some blockchain conferences and meet ups. Good team (as SRG) have all chances to get more on those events. No much people live in this forum and look at twitter. Whales live in silence Smiley
Totally agree with you. I hope these guys get money for the project and everything will be fine.
If only about 1 million has been raised since October 4 until now, it is quite difficult to add about 1 million in just 3 weeks. Anyway, I wish you success to get the soft head. Good luck!
If on private sale or some whale offers that is real. With working product even unfinished to get some funds can be simpler in offline meetings. I think team can do it!

Team try to get some whales in the project they can beat soft cap mark. If they will launch working platform this will attract more investors. Soon update will be done.

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

The end date of the ICO was transferred to January. So there is quite a time to attract large investors. All in the hands of the team.
I wish them good luck.

I think the team of managers have some alternatives marketing channels or think about some groups of investors to raise minimum soft cap in this stage ICO distribution. As you tell all is in the hands of the team.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good day BM,

Please update my membership status of your signature campaign spreadsheet from Member to Full Member.

I am at column #48 on your signature campaign spreadsheet.

Thank you.

I wish them good luck.

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

I wish them good luck.

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if SRG community is one of their airdrop target?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
the buyig of Tokens is heavy or doesn't going on, it struggles to hit 2 000 000$ for many days  and For now COLLECTED 1 029 237 $.

Devs team will aim to catch some whales, go to the telegram chat there you will find answers on a lot of questions.

Thank you,i'm already on Telegram, anyway we hope the ICO to be a successful
Pages:
Jump to: