Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 3. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Tell me, was there a distribution of tokens for the bonus program? I personally did not receive anything.

The distribution of bounty campaign tokens is in progress and that's why it's good to have some patience. I received yesterday and it is possible in the next few hours to get everyone. I expect news about the project and the next step. Goodd luck at all!
As I know, all bounty participants, who fill the form, already got their tokens and also x2 bonus for patience Smiley
Activity: 224
Waiting for listing on the Exchanges, I want to buy an additional bunch of your tokens, guys!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Tell me, was there a distribution of tokens for the bonus program? I personally did not receive anything.

The distribution of bounty campaign tokens is in progress and that's why it's good to have some patience. I received yesterday and it is possible in the next few hours to get everyone. I expect news about the project and the next step. Good luck at all!

for now no one wants to accommodate SRG in any market except etherdelta . Lets pray

Amen @rizkyalhabsy. I think the SRG Community team is very involved with developing the gamers platform and contacts with potential partners during this period. I also believe that listing in exchanges will come soon.

I hope also like that but I also do not know if the SRG rate is still like a long time or up?

At the moment, we just have to wait for the team and the leadership of SRG community to move forward step by step, according to the project they have. Somewhere we are all in the same team and the success of the SRG community project will depend on how much market value the SRG tokens will have in the near future. Good Luck!
Activity: 554

The distribution of bounty campaign tokens is in progress and that's why it's good to have some patience. I received yesterday and it is possible in the next few hours to get everyone. I expect news about the project and the next step. Goodd luck at all!

for now no one wants to accommodate SRG in any market except etherdelta . Lets pray

Amen @rizkyalhabsy. I think the SRG Community team is very involved with developing the gamers platform and contacts with potential partners during this period. I also believe that listing in exchanges will come soon.

I hope also like that but I also do not know if the SRG rate is still like a long time or up?

When ico this gon na walk right into markt?
Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Charged tokens for bounty on MEW. Thank you.
Congratulations SRG Community team and bounty manager. Today, in MEW has entered some SRG tokens from bounty campaign. There are not many, but they are good. What is the next step? Good luck.
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
why no response in here in the btctalk channel?

will there be an update soon, about the upcoming plans?
ELIXIR TOKEN
any news on exchange listing? ATM its not trade able. They said it will be on exchanges by 31.1.2018.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
There was no distribution of tokens for the bounty company yet?

Heт, тишинa пoкa. Пpocтитe зa aнглийcкий, Caм xoчy yзнaть кoгдa жe yжe?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
There was no distribution of tokens for the bounty company yet?
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
ICO is now over, so when does the token begin to shift, and does it have a clearing-house plan, which is the concern of our investors?

If I remember correctly one of the dev's said that they started sending tokens after the 22th of January and I guess they are busy at the moment after the token sale so it is better to us them on official telegram campaign because it looks that this thread is not updated recently.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
ICO is now over, so when does the token begin to shift, and does it have a clearing-house plan, which is the concern of our investors?
ELIXIR TOKEN
ICO is ended now. Now I am waiting for correction of roadmap based on the amount funds were raised during the ICO

me too.

Website has finally been updated. It shows now how many $ have been raised. Are there any other exchange announcements beside CoinsBank? The verified in the telegram chat that they will be listed on CoinsBank. CoinsBank has only BTC and LTC, trade able against USD/EUR/GBP. Will SRG be traded against BTC/LTC or also against the fiat currencies?
Activity: 462
ICO is ended now. Now I am waiting for correction of roadmap based on the amount funds were raised during the ICO
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
What happen to the airdrop? and the bounty rewards?
I have never heard about airdrop...
However will be distributed soon Wink For more details you can refer to post at number #1810 Smiley

There was an airdrop announcement waaay back. Maybe they cancel it due to low token sales or something. Thanks anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: