Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 45. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
When will this token get on some exchanges and which one are they?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?

You can buy tokens for BTC, ETH, ShapeShift and even for US dollars. If you want to buy for dollars, you need to contact team via email: [email protected]
Activity: 84
Can I invest with Exchange ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Overview of the SRG platform and the conditions for participation in the ICO on the website "Mining Cryptocurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/srg-ico/

Activity: 70
Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?
what platform will the tokens be on
This is ERC20 token, based on Ethereum platform.
tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?

Now to MEW because it's ERC20 token. Possibly in future will be own wallet. But I don't know why. Only if team build own blockchain
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
what platform will the tokens be on
Activity: 70
tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?
Early team published news about partnership and collaborations on site and social media. I think further it will be continue also - all available media channels. Team and project self interested in more popularity
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
How often will you pay remuneration to the referrer?

the date of payment is published on the site and sent to subscribers by mail.
In white paper (https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf) all the information is provided.
How often will you pay remuneration to the referrer?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Why does it seem to me that the token is expensive, or is it worth it because there will not be many of them?

The price of the tokens was established after analysis. We haven't just created it  Wink

Two dollars is not such a high price if you take into account the growth potential that is embedded in them.
Guys, I mean devs team!
Would you like to launch an additional advertising campaign?
Especially this applies to advertising in gaming applications on android and iOS.
And banner targeting also?

no, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys, I mean devs team!
Would you like to launch an additional advertising campaign?
Especially this applies to advertising in gaming applications on android and iOS.
And banner targeting also?
I am reading more about the project as i will be writing an article about it in the next days, the more i read the more i like this project, i think people will realize once the project launches fully.

yes, we think so
thanks for your support  Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I am reading more about the project as i will be writing an article about it in the next days, the more i read the more i like this project, i think people will realize once the project launches fully.
Pages:
Jump to: