Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 44. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Do you plan make app for Windows Phone, iOS and Android?

Start the demo, we plan to launch on iOS and Android. As for Windows Phone, the current development is planned after the ICO.
Thank you for your question!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How exactly will players and game producers make money? I watched the movie - and did not see any specifics. For example, will there be any loyal programs offered to players, so that they sell in-game currency and things for tokens?
I advise you to read our WP.
https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf
Activity: 70
How exactly will players and game producers make money? I watched the movie - and did not see any specifics. For example, will there be any loyal programs offered to players, so that they sell in-game currency and things for tokens?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Why do you think that your partner partners will be able to attract new players?
We have developed a marketing strategy and a system of qualification training for project partners. In addition, promotional materials have been developed that will help in the creation of the client network. In particular: video clips, banners and with Specialized materials to explain the concept of the project.
It's looks solidly. And using Eth platform can give more independence from BTC growth as now. At the  moment Etn more stable than BTC and forks. Hope marketing plan was made deep quite
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Will you take the ether? On which platform will you conduct the ICO?

All on ETH, ERC20.
Why do you think that your partner partners will be able to attract new players?
We have developed a marketing strategy and a system of qualification training for project partners. In addition, promotional materials have been developed that will help in the creation of the client network. In particular: video clips, banners and with Specialized materials to explain the concept of the project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Where is it better to store tokens?

on finally discretion. I personally transfer my coins to myetherwallet wallet. The main thing is to keep the private key in a safe place.
How long does it take to integrate this system into the game??

Approximate integration time, taking into account testing, no more than 2 weeks.

Where is it better to store tokens?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
How long does it take to integrate this system into the game??
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?
Yes, I read. that dividends will be paid in ETH.It is necessary to read the road map carefully. Surely there is an answer to this question.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
When will this token get on some exchanges and which one are they?
Early in this thread answer was. SRG tokens will be placed right after ICO on: Orderbook, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinsbank.
Why do you think that your partners will be able to attract new players?
When will this token get on some exchanges and which one are they?

in orderbook, as i know
Pages:
Jump to: