Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 47. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Tell me, you are counting on the Chinese and Japanese markets. In China, the government now has a very negative attitude towards crypto-currencies. How will the project work there?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?

The more people connected to the SRG community, the greater the turnover of GMP gaming tokens, which indicates the company's revenue increase, and directly affects the profit from the SRG token, which is paid to tokenholders
Where can I find the technical details of your project?
All the details can be found in the technical part of the FAQ in github.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?
Activity: 84
Activity: 70
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
As you know, now we have the ability to accept EURO legally as payment to account of the SRG community and everyone can buy SRG tokens for Fiat currency using just a credit card.

Here is the instruction:

To invest in EURO and following the procedure KYC/AML and also to avoid misunderstandings and difficulties, you have to do the following:

1. Fill the form relevant to your category of KYC/AML
(Form 1 / Form 2)
2. Make a transfer according to the details of the SRG community.
3. Send the common letter to our email [email protected] with the following scanned documents: marked (Documents EURO)

All forms, list of the necessary documents and more information you can find here - https://goo.gl/pM69c2

We appreciate your trust and the safety of your assets. After filling and sending documents, you will pass the verification procedure ‘KYC/AML‘ and become full owner of SRG tokens assigned to your account. Thank you for joining SRG Community!

Support: [email protected]

Good news! Not much ICO's can to sell by fiat. It's must increase your funds raising. Need I verification for this or my credit card enough for participate?

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Thanks to our strategic partner RAUIE, we have concluded the partnership agreement with Blue Investment Bank (Malaysia) and now we have the ability to accept EURO legally as payment to account of the SRG community. Now everyone can buy SRG tokens for Fiat currency using just a credit card. Soon the entry to White list will begin.

Good news! Not much ICO's can to sell by fiat. It's must increase your funds raising. Need I verification for this or my credit card enough for participate?

Hello  Smiley You can find the instruction in the previous post  Cool
Thanks! I read already and understand! No questions now about investing. But about project. How many people work in active developing team?

8   Smiley

All developers? Or some PR/marketing? If exclude chiefs? Are you planned to raise after ICO? Competitors not sleep!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What about demo module? When we can see it? Or maybe you can say which game will be first with SRG module?

what will happen to the unsold tokens?

As written in whitepaper -  they will be burnt.
And if roadmap and business plan is right owners wait increasing price per one token.  Because coins will be more rare.

Where will your tokens trade?
SRG tokens will be placed right after ICO on: Orderbook, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinsbank.
After one or two months SRG tokens will be placed on much more Exchanges.

Orderbook and Hitbtc - no doubt. But other? team approve this? Or it your opinion?

Yes, we confirm this information
Thanks to our strategic partner RAUIE, we have concluded the partnership agreement with Blue Investment Bank (Malaysia) and now we have the ability to accept EURO legally as payment to account of the SRG community. Now everyone can buy SRG tokens for Fiat currency using just a credit card. Soon the entry to White list will begin.

Thanks! I read already and understand! No questions now about investing. But about project. How many people work in active developing team?

8   Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

(Form 1 / Form 2)
Need to add links Smiley

Link is given below the instruction. But I can also point it here  Wink
There yo can find forms and the list of necessary documents
https://goo.gl/pM69c2
(Form 1 / Form 2)
Need to add links Smiley

As you know, now we have the ability to accept EURO legally as payment to account of the SRG community and everyone can buy SRG tokens for Fiat currency using just a credit card.

Here is the instruction:

To invest in EURO and following the procedure KYC/AML and also to avoid misunderstandings and difficulties, you have to do the following:

(Form 1 / Form 2)
2. Make a transfer according to the details of the SRG community.
3. Send the common letter to our email [email protected] with the following scanned documents: marked (Documents EURO)

All forms, list of the necessary documents and more information you can find here - https://goo.gl/pM69c2

We appreciate your trust and the safety of your assets. After filling and sending documents, you will pass the verification procedure ‘KYC/AML‘ and become full owner of SRG tokens assigned to your account. Thank you for joining SRG Community!

Support: [email protected]

All the details can be found in the technical part of the FAQ at github.
Pages:
Jump to: