Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 28. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hello there communuty, I congratulate you with upcoming New Year. I wonder - why have you decided to go for your own solution in the SLA sphere?

As far as I know, sir, in the whole industry SLA are really costly to define, monitor and enforce, so mostly all this is offered by huge companies  Wink

So this may be mostly affordable for companies that have much funds, right?

Exactly. And doesn't matter what business you are running, with Stacktical solution you can define, monitor and enforce SLA  Wink

Sounds good. So Stacktical is cheaper than other solutions?

Exactly. They kinda make solution available for everyone. And their product is really advanced
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello there communuty, I congratulate you with upcoming New Year. I wonder - why have you decided to go for your own solution in the SLA sphere?

As far as I know, sir, in the whole industry SLA are really costly to define, monitor and enforce, so mostly all this is offered by huge companies  Wink

Exactly. And doesn't matter what business you are running, with Stacktical solution you can define, monitor and enforce SLA  Wink

Sounds good. So Stacktical is cheaper than other solutions?

Sounds great, makes sense. You are the industry expert Vsevolod haha 😂 I mean I haven't heard of all these numbers before

Exactly. So they can be really beneficial as you can see  Roll Eyes

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help  Smiley

Always welcome sir  Smiley
Activity: 35
Sounds great, makes sense. You are the industry expert Vsevolod haha 😂 I mean I haven't heard of all these numbers before

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help  Smiley

Sounds good.. But for providers? How can providers benefit?

Well, this can be beneficial for streamlining the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquiring the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. One more point - automating the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. This is what their website says 🙂Cause retention really matters. Have you thought of retention numbers?

You mean how rational is retaining the customers, comparing with attracting a new one? No idea.. I mean this should be much more effective, but idk exactly

Yeah, that's what I mean. Retaining 5% more customers can increase your profit by 100%  Wink

Oh really? Is it what statistics says?

Some researches Smiley And acquiring a new customer is 10 times more expensive than retaining existing one  Smiley

Wow, that's breathtaking, so in theory this can make your business profitable in case it is lossmaking?

Exactly, that's the point and that's why I believe their solution to be truly in demand  Smiley

Well, this can be beneficial for streamlining the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquiring the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. One more point - automating the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. This is what their website says 🙂Cause retention really matters. Have you thought of retention numbers?

You mean how rational is retaining the customers, comparing with attracting a new one? No idea.. I mean this should be much more effective, but idk exactly

Yeah, that's what I mean. Retaining 5% more customers can increase your profit by 100%  Wink

Some researches Smiley And acquiring a new customer is 10 times more expensive than retaining existing one  Smiley

Wow, that's breathtaking, so in theory this can make your business profitable in case it is lossmaking?

Exactly, that's the point and that's why I believe their solution to be truly in demand  Smiley

Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

Can you please elaborate? I mean how exactly this works?

They are compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding the teams for excellence. This means that the platform cares both about customers and also internal structure  Wink

Internal structure - is this mostly about employees?

Yes, I mean employees, but they are also pretty beneficial for users and providers as well  Smiley

Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?

They are compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding the teams for excellence. This means that the platform cares both about customers and also internal structure  Wink

Yes, I mean employees, but they are also pretty beneficial for users and providers as well  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: