Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 29. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

Can you please elaborate? I mean how exactly this works?

They are compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding the teams for excellence. This means that the platform cares both about customers and also internal structure  Wink
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

Can you please elaborate? I mean how exactly this works?

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

Activity: 35
copper member
Activity: 60
It is promising because they are trying to solve a real problem and already have people who confirmed that their product works.

Exactly. And that's why so many people are now looking at Stacktical. The need for advanced solution for working with customers and retaining them increases every day

That still doesn't mean a lot for the overall success of the token. I am curious how they are going to manage the tokenomics.
Hi,

If you look at slide 15 of our deck https://storage.googleapis.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DECK.pdf and play with the PoC at http://poc.stacktical.com, you can see how we envision the utility of DSLA in the system. Should give you a hint or two at the underlying business model.

Happy to answer any specific question about that as well.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
It is promising because they are trying to solve a real problem and already have people who confirmed that their product works.

Exactly. And that's why so many people are now looking at Stacktical. The need for advanced solution for working with customers and retaining them increases every day

That still doesn't mean a lot for the overall success of the token. I am curious how they are going to manage the tokenomics.
Sounds good. And are smart contracts available for public?

Yep, they have released the DSLA Token Sale Smart Contracts available at https://github.com/Stacktical/stacktical-contracts-token-sale  Wink

Will have a look shortly. Looks like Stacktical is definitely a unique way to turn the failures of online service performance into an amazingly enjoyable experience for its stakeholders  Wink Thank you for your help

A pleasure to help in here sir. By the way, have you already joined their Telegram Chat? I strongly recommend you to do so Wink Search for @stacktical

Not yet, but will join right now, thank you for sharing with me

Always welcome Smiley
Activity: 135

Yep, they have released the DSLA Token Sale Smart Contracts available at https://github.com/Stacktical/stacktical-contracts-token-sale  Wink

Will have a look shortly. Looks like Stacktical is definitely a unique way to turn the failures of online service performance into an amazingly enjoyable experience for its stakeholders  Wink Thank you for your help

A pleasure to help in here sir. By the way, have you already joined their Telegram Chat? I strongly recommend you to do so Wink Search for @stacktical

Not yet, but will join right now, thank you for sharing with me

Greetings community, just joined you in here. Can anyone help me to understand what Stacktical is about, please?

Hello sir. Stacktical is a unique way to turn the performance of an online service into surprisingly gratifying experiences for its stakeholders.
It’s a comprehensive service level management platform that helps companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence  Wink

And am I right that consumers will get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for the failures of their favourite online services?

Yes, absolutely true Wink This is one of my favorite features

And how it works? Do you have an idea?

Yeah, of course. A provider initially purchase DSLA tokens from Stacktical to publish a SLA as a Smart Contract through the platform and stake a compensation pool  Wink

Greetings community, just joined you in here. Can anyone help me to understand what Stacktical is about, please?

Hello sir. Stacktical is a unique way to turn the performance of an online service into surprisingly gratifying experiences for its stakeholders.
It’s a comprehensive service level management platform that helps companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence  Wink

And am I right that consumers will get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for the failures of their favourite online services?

Yeah, of course. A provider initially purchase DSLA tokens from Stacktical to publish a SLA as a Smart Contract through the platform and stake a compensation pool  Wink

Activity: 146

True of yours. Because it is much cheaper and, of course, every company wants their customers to get back for new goods every next time  Wink

And this is definitely a right decision  Wink I am pretty sure in success and demand just proves my words  Roll Eyes

True of yours. Because it is much cheaper and, of course, every company wants their customers to get back for new goods every next time  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: