Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 6. (Read 39897 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Yeah, ofc. I want to know more about what makes Stacktical unique. I couldn't find any full competitor

What do you mean by full competitor?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Hi there, sure! I hope you want to discuss Stacktical? Grin

Yeah, ofc. I want to know more about what makes Stacktical unique. I couldn't find any full competitor
Good afternoon guys. I have a pretty interesting idea to discuss. Anyone online to talk?

Hi there, sure! I hope you want to discuss Stacktical? Grin
Activity: 146
Good afternoon guys. I have a pretty interesting idea to discuss. Anyone online to talk?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Great, makes sense, thank you for clarification! Have a good weekend guys!

Always happy to help, you too - have a great weekend!
Activity: 135
It will, for sure! Demand is already pretty high. We should wait for official regarding exchanges announcements, but they are definitely working on that

Great, makes sense, thank you for clarification! Have a good weekend guys!
Well, probably not everyone will be needing exchanges.. Some employees, getting DSLA for their work can consider it like an investment.. I believe as technology spreads, the value of the token goes up

It will, for sure! Demand is already pretty high. We should wait for official regarding exchanges announcements, but they are definitely working on that
Of course, Stacktical is negotitating with exchanges, but can't disclose for now due to NDA, if i am not mistaken

Well, probably not everyone will be needing exchanges.. Some employees, getting DSLA for their work can consider it like an investment.. I believe as technology spreads, the value of the token goes up
Hmm, pretty interesting idea.. I believe this is a win-win for both company and employees. And are there any plans to hit exchanges afterwards?

Of course, Stacktical is negotitating with exchanges, but can't disclose for now due to NDA, if i am not mistaken
Yes, exactly, you are right. This both motivates you and brings efficiency for the company

Hmm, pretty interesting idea.. I believe this is a win-win for both company and employees. And are there any plans to hit exchanges afterwards?
And does it mean that if i work in a company and get rewarded in DSLA tokens, I can consider this as a bonus to my salary?

Yes, exactly, you are right. This both motivates you and brings efficiency for the company
It definitely should! And, of course, this is about higher level of transparency in a company

And does it mean that if i work in a company and get rewarded in DSLA tokens, I can consider this as a bonus to my salary?
Look like it should lead to efficiency in the whole company in general

It definitely should! And, of course, this is about higher level of transparency in a company
Less time running load testing campaigns and planning for capacity. And, of course, employees get rewarded for meeting the expectations. This is a great instrument to motivate personnel Wink

Look like it should lead to efficiency in the whole company in general
Also hope so. But I wonder to know more about benefits for employees - what are they, are you aware?

Less time running load testing campaigns and planning for capacity. And, of course, employees get rewarded for meeting the expectations. This is a great instrument to motivate personnel Wink
Greetings sir! Yeah, sure, they are really useful for companies!

Also hope so. But I wonder to know more about benefits for employees - what are they, are you aware?
Good evening colleagues, anyone here? Wanted to ask more about SLA. I have now tried out demo prediction, looks pretty promising, I believe it can help companies to rethink the processes in case they have downtimes pretty often

Greetings sir! Yeah, sure, they are really useful for companies!
Good evening colleagues, anyone here? Wanted to ask more about SLA. I have now tried out demo prediction, looks pretty promising, I believe it can help companies to rethink the processes in case they have downtimes pretty often
Thank you very much for your assistance, appreciate this friendly atmosphere! Will definitely be back with more questions

Always happy to help, sir Smiley
Activity: 63
I believe we will see everything pretty soon Wink And new version of the Stacktical platform, implementing some of the scope will be available soon Roll Eyes

Thank you very much for your assistance, appreciate this friendly atmosphere! Will definitely be back with more questions
Pages:
Jump to: