Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 10. (Read 39897 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Evening! Getting deeper into Stacktical now, but have several questions, possible to ask now, is anyone here?
copper member
Activity: 60
You mean product consolidation is called "catalog management"? Wow, didn't know that

Yes. And, of course, you are right - it would make a lot of sense for Stacktical to integrate with a Catalog Management module of SAP, to populate the Catalog on Stacktical without reinventing the wheel Smiley

That is true to some extent.

We need to strike a find balance between a radically decentralized platform and one that can connect to systems already used by our customers, provided they are trustworthy in the considered scenario.

In the specific case of catalog management, you can trust service providers about the products and services available in their catalog, so the ability to easily import them into Stacktical makes indeed a lot of sense. Among other capabilities, it will make it possible for the DSLA compensation to equal a certain % of a monthly subscription service available in the catalog.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Thank you for clarifying, ferdi! Have a great and productive week

Thank you and I wish you the same!
Activity: 146
This is probably about efficiency and effectiveness on all the levels and in all directions within the company

Thank you for clarifying, ferdi! Have a great and productive week
Exactly, of course it should. And just imagine the benefits for a company, when it uses integrated solutions

This is probably about efficiency and effectiveness on all the levels and in all directions within the company
Yes. And, of course, you are right - it would make a lot of sense for Stacktical to integrate with a Catalog Management module of SAP, to populate the Catalog on Stacktical without reinventing the wheel Smiley

Exactly, of course it should. And just imagine the benefits for a company, when it uses integrated solutions
You mean product consolidation is called "catalog management"? Wow, didn't know that

I believe that it requires much work to do, so yes, not really easy. You know, a lot of negotiations and these things. By the way, that's an interesting concept, if i am not mistaken, it is called "catalog management"

Exactly! By the way, are you aware - is it difficult to build these partnerships? To offer integrated solutions with other companies..

I believe that it requires much work to do, so yes, not really easy. You know, a lot of negotiations and these things. By the way, that's an interesting concept, if i am not mistaken, it is called "catalog management"
"A more integrated approach" is also one of the top CIO requests when it comes to Service Level Management Roll Eyes

Exactly! By the way, are you aware - is it difficult to build these partnerships? To offer integrated solutions with other companies..
Well, I am pretty into the business sphere, so I see many modern trends in one or another company, thus, I often come up with integrated approaches Smiley

"A more integrated approach" is also one of the top CIO requests when it comes to Service Level Management Roll Eyes
Hmm, this sounds pretty interesting. How have you come to this? Btw, if i am not mistaken, this is actually how they are currently structuring partnerships with consulting companies

Well, I am pretty into the business sphere, so I see many modern trends in one or another company, thus, I often come up with integrated approaches Smiley
I mean for companies. Let's say, company implement Stacktical solution for evaluating customer services, SAP for something else, 1C for something else and on and on

Hmm, this sounds pretty interesting. How have you come to this? Btw, if i am not mistaken, this is actually how they are currently structuring partnerships with consulting companies
What do you mean by "supplying in packages"? Sorry, didn't got that

I mean for companies. Let's say, company implement Stacktical solution for evaluating customer services, SAP for something else, 1C for something else and on and on
Also fine, thanks! I am currently thinking about adoption of different business optimization systems and just imagine Stacktical being in a partnership with some other companies and supplying kinda in packages

What do you mean by "supplying in packages"? Sorry, didn't got that
Morning AlsilMiron. Doing pretty great, how about you? Sure!

Also fine, thanks! I am currently thinking about adoption of different business optimization systems and just imagine Stacktical being in a partnership with some other companies and supplying kinda in packages
Good morning thread. How are you all doing today, guys? I am here with an interesting topic to talk. Anyone online?

Morning AlsilMiron. Doing pretty great, how about you? Sure!
Good morning thread. How are you all doing today, guys? I am here with an interesting topic to talk. Anyone online?
copper member
Activity: 150
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️Our DSLA public token sale is finally live⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

We are getting closer as never before to help you getting compensated when the services of your favorite online provider go down.

We have compiled 2 simple tutorials to help you contribute in a secure way.  

Don't hesitate to take a look at http://help.stacktical.com/dsla-token-sale/tutorials/tutorial-how-to-participate-in-the-dsla-token-sale-part-i and http://help.stacktical.com/dsla-token-sale/tutorials/tutorial-how-to-participate-in-the-dsla-token-sale-part-ii.

See you soon ;-)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Always a pleasure to help Roll Eyes I also recommend you to try out their POC and Predictive Scalability Auditing MVP, both available from the website

Also planned to do that today, thank you sir Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: