Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 8. (Read 39899 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Makes sense. Upward trend is only applicable to valuable ideas, as from my point of view

Indeed true! The winners in those market conditions are the ones who will be able to ship actual valuable product Roll Eyes
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
On a internal engineering perspective, the technology is here to stay. What i love about Stacktical is that they are capitalizing on delivering the value proposition (Plishing the DSLA POC now) and closing partnerships to make sure the token will have the maximum usage

Makes sense. Upward trend is only applicable to valuable ideas, as from my point of view
Agree with you on that. And requirements are pretty high now

On a internal engineering perspective, the technology is here to stay. What i love about Stacktical is that they are capitalizing on delivering the value proposition (Plishing the DSLA POC now) and closing partnerships to make sure the token will have the maximum usage
This is true. Higher demand is usually on more "real" projects, like Stacktical. Cause they are coming with understandable product everyone needs

Agree with you on that. And requirements are pretty high now
More to this, as I understand, Stactical is not very dependent on the market as they are basically a technological company, so this is more about own know-how

This is true. Higher demand is usually on more "real" projects, like Stacktical. Cause they are coming with understandable product everyone needs
You are basically right, nowadays there is much more confidence in real projects, not abstract ones. And Stacktical is among the strongest, as for me

More to this, as I understand, Stactical is not very dependent on the market as they are basically a technological company, so this is more about own know-how
As far as I see, investors are basically in search of stable tokens to invest, thus I am interested in DSLA Wink

You are basically right, nowadays there is much more confidence in real projects, not abstract ones. And Stacktical is among the strongest, as for me
Hello, what do you mean? Sorry, didn't fully get what you are asking about..

As far as I see, investors are basically in search of stable tokens to invest, thus I am interested in DSLA Wink
Good evening Stacktical, here with a question. Probably someone has asked that before, but how do you evaluate your token, reacting to market conditions?

Hello, what do you mean? Sorry, didn't fully get what you are asking about..
Good evening Stacktical, here with a question. Probably someone has asked that before, but how do you evaluate your token, reacting to market conditions?
copper member
Activity: 150
Nope! Can you share, please?

Sure! Following the forecast, by 2030, more than 50 billion connected objects will be used in Smart Cities and Smart Buildings, including 80% of objects dealing with security-related data Smiley Just imagine
Activity: 125
There definitely is, we are in the beginning of the roadmap Smiley

Thank you very much for your help, appreciate this friendly atmosphere in here Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Perfect, even better! I believe that with the cooperation, Stacktical solution will also help to adopt IoT for more efficient use in our everyday life. And I believe that there is also a place for other great partnerships to adopt other spheres, cause i believe SLA is necessary almost everywhere

There definitely is, we are in the beginning of the roadmap Smiley
Hey there guys. Yeah, you are right, but I would also add that connected services are not failproof. In order for connected cities of the future to keep their promises, it is essential to contractualize the relationship between service providers, technology partners and citizen users! And here is where SLA significantly helps

True of yours, well-said

Perfect, even better! I believe that with the cooperation, Stacktical solution will also help to adopt IoT for more efficient use in our everyday life. And I believe that there is also a place for other great partnerships to adopt other spheres, cause i believe SLA is necessary almost everywhere
Hey there guys. Yeah, you are right, but I would also add that connected services are not failproof. In order for connected cities of the future to keep their promises, it is essential to contractualize the relationship between service providers, technology partners and citizen users! And here is where SLA significantly helps

True of yours, well-said
IoT devices are a data source to enforce SLA. As a leading IoT provider, SmartHab is a meaningful partner to explore use cases involving data from IoT sensors Smiley

This sounds breathtaking! And just to clarify, I don't fully understand -what SLA is necessary for in this case?

IoT devices are a data source to enforce SLA. As a leading IoT provider, SmartHab is a meaningful partner to explore use cases involving data from IoT sensors Smiley
Sure! Following the forecast, by 2030, more than 50 billion connected objects will be used in Smart Cities and Smart Buildings, including 80% of objects dealing with security-related data Smiley Just imagine

This sounds breathtaking! And just to clarify, I don't fully understand -what SLA is necessary for in this case?

Exactly. And taking into consideration the growth of IoT sphere, this is about security, much higher efficiency etc. Have you seen the forecast about IoT?

Pages:
Jump to: