Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 9. (Read 39899 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Sounds good! And I believe IoT is now on its first steps, not too popular, however there is definitely an upward trend

Exactly. And taking into consideration the growth of IoT sphere, this is about security, much higher efficiency etc. Have you seen the forecast about IoT?
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Oh yes, of course. Their shared goal is to use two platforms based on blockchain technology in a combined way, allowing for a tamper-proof and immutable identification of deficiencies, with a return to operational service respecting service level agreements

Sounds good! And I believe IoT is now on its first steps, not too popular, however there is definitely an upward trend
But what is cooperation mainly about? I mean are there any mutual benefits we can get from the cooperation?

Oh yes, of course. Their shared goal is to use two platforms based on blockchain technology in a combined way, allowing for a tamper-proof and immutable identification of deficiencies, with a return to operational service respecting service level agreements
Morning sir, yes, you are absolutely right. I would even call it strategic partnership, cause i believe together Stacktical and SmartHab can acheive much "higher" goals Wink

But what is cooperation mainly about? I mean are there any mutual benefits we can get from the cooperation?
Good morning. I have just read about latest partnership with SmartHab, I wanted to refine about benefits. As far as I understand, collaboration is to support the transition from the traditional housing to a secure IoT connected objects environment through the exclusive use of Blockchain technology. Is it right?

Morning sir, yes, you are absolutely right. I would even call it strategic partnership, cause i believe together Stacktical and SmartHab can acheive much "higher" goals Wink
Good morning. I have just read about latest partnership with SmartHab, I wanted to refine about benefits. As far as I understand, collaboration is to support the transition from the traditional housing to a secure IoT connected objects environment through the exclusive use of Blockchain technology. Is it right?
Activity: 135
No technical maintenance involved, right. SLA owners will be able to administrate everything with a couple clicks and fields to fill Smiley

Superb! Okay, thank you very much for your help
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This should help to grow really fast and require less time for setting up everything! Great approach! And there is no need for maintainance, right? I mean if they update the scripts etc, everything updates automatically for every platform user, right?

No technical maintenance involved, right. SLA owners will be able to administrate everything with a couple clicks and fields to fill Smiley
As you know, their goal is to make Stacktical as automated as possible. Involving very little staff, for example. So the only resource you would really need is to hold DSLA tokens Smiley

This should help to grow really fast and require less time for setting up everything! Great approach! And there is no need for maintainance, right? I mean if they update the scripts etc, everything updates automatically for every platform user, right?
This sounds pretty breathtaking and promising  Wink And one more theoretical question - how many companies can get solution right now? I mean for how many of them does Stacktical have capacity and resources for everything to work properly? Is there a limit?

As you know, their goal is to make Stacktical as automated as possible. Involving very little staff, for example. So the only resource you would really need is to hold DSLA tokens Smiley
They are helping companies that move the Cloud get quality of service from their Cloud vendors, just like a startup migrating to Amazon Web Services, for example. There are SLA between these startups and AWS Wink

This sounds pretty breathtaking and promising  Wink And one more theoretical question - how many companies can get solution right now? I mean for how many of them does Stacktical have capacity and resources for everything to work properly? Is there a limit?
Yes. Are you aware?

They are helping companies that move the Cloud get quality of service from their Cloud vendors, just like a startup migrating to Amazon Web Services, for example. There are SLA between these startups and AWS Wink
You mean how is Stacktical connected to Cloud solutions?

Yes. Are you aware?
Whether it's storage files or hosting online services, yes, Cloud is rapidly growing! And how Stacktical uses it?

You mean how is Stacktical connected to Cloud solutions?
Yeah, exactly. And I believe we see Cloud technology in almost every sphere of our life, just remember how you use cloud solutions Smiley

Whether it's storage files or hosting online services, yes, Cloud is rapidly growing! And how Stacktical uses it?
I use many different every day, both at work, at home, I also use iCloud Drive etc, so looks like the industry is definitely growing Roll Eyes

Yeah, exactly. And I believe we see Cloud technology in almost every sphere of our life, just remember how you use cloud solutions Smiley
Pretty interesting question. Basically, there are at least two ways to see demand in Cloud: increased investment and increased usage (as in number of users)

I use many different every day, both at work, at home, I also use iCloud Drive etc, so looks like the industry is definitely growing Roll Eyes
I am now reading more about cloud solutions, looks like they are becoming more and more in demand and showing upward trend. The question is - do you think that Stacktical infrastructure, being Cloud, will also be more and more in demand? What are your thoughts on market in general?

Pretty interesting question. Basically, there are at least two ways to see demand in Cloud: increased investment and increased usage (as in number of users)
Hello there sir. Sure, I may try to answer, not from the team, but I am pretty into the project Wink

I am now reading more about cloud solutions, looks like they are becoming more and more in demand and showing upward trend. The question is - do you think that Stacktical infrastructure, being Cloud, will also be more and more in demand? What are your thoughts on market in general?
Evening! Getting deeper into Stacktical now, but have several questions, possible to ask now, is anyone here?

Hello there sir. Sure, I may try to answer, not from the team, but I am pretty into the project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: