Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 29. (Read 14726 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I will support this project.
One last thing, what is the reason behind different staking addresses per tier? Is it really necessary?
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
I also notice how high the fees they are asking to list the token in their exchange and this is a big challenge to this project.
I love to see this listed on hitbtc and I know that the value of this token will skyrocket once it will be listed.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt and believing in our project. Just simply, StakeIt!
I also notice how high the fees they are asking to list the token in their exchange and this is a big challenge to this project.
I love to see this listed on hitbtc and I know that the value of this token will skyrocket once it will be listed.
So the next target after the token sale will be the exchanges.  What will be the top 3 exchanges that you are planning to list the token?
It will be good if you will start to list it in big exchanges to maximize the tokens value and later on all of us will become benefited.

I was thinking to see the STAKE token to be listed atleast on etherdelta because this exchange has large trade activities and is easy to use than other exchanges.

The scale of exchanges really depend on how successful our token sale goes. As we are a community-driven token, we do not have much capital at the moment. Most well-known and even medium-sized exchanges ask for ridiculous fees. So this is something that we really have to discuss more about with the team and our community members.

Otherwise, we are definitely looking to list our token on Mercatox, Etherdelta, and maybe HitBTC as a start.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I was thinking to see the STAKE token to be listed atleast on etherdelta because this exchange has large trade activities and is easy to use than other exchanges.
So the next target after the token sale will be the exchanges.  What will be the top 3 exchanges that you are planning to list the token?
It will be good if you will start to list it in big exchanges to maximize the tokens value and later on all of us will become benefited.
I will definitely buy some stakes, so tier1 is not yet active as of now? As token sale is still active.
Does it mean the early adopters in token sale will not get percentage of their stake as the percentage will start at tier1?

Yes it isn't active now and it will be once the token sale ends and when we have been listed on exchanges.

Early adopters are in great advantage as your staked amount also gets included in the compound interest (staking) on a daily basis. This means if you deposit 1,000 STAKE and you have earned 1 STAKE, the next day your staking amount will be 1,001 STAKE.

With time, your tokens will grow in number significantly.
I will definitely buy some stakes, so tier1 is not yet active as of now? As token sale is still active.
Does it mean the early adopters in token sale will not get percentage of their stake as the percentage will start at tier1?
It's more clearer now.  I would like to ask if the update of tiers that were use will be updated in your website.

Like tier1 and tier2 have been used and tier3 is open.
Because I'm sure that many will look forward to buy stakes in tier3 as it has the highest percentage among all tiers.

Hi! Yes, you will be able to see which tier is currently active by logging into your account (available on the sidebar).

Alternatively, you can always check the tier ETH addresses to check on its balance & know when the next tier will be activated.

Tier 3 has the best staking rate and we believe that by this time, the token will have increased in value significantly.

Be sure to be one of the early-adopters!

Thank you.
It's more clearer now.  I would like to ask if the update of tiers that were use will be updated in your website.

Like tier1 and tier2 have been used and tier3 is open.
Because I'm sure that many will look forward to buy stakes in tier3 as it has the highest percentage among all tiers.
What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section. If you have plan to use them for staking was not more good to buy from exchanges for this purposes to make the tokens valuable by having permanent buy support ?
I can barely see that there are total 100 million Stake tokens set for the whole project but tokens will be divided into three plans.
5% tokens for bounty, 20% will be sold in sale and the rest 75% will be reserved for staking.

All public addresses are available on our OP as well as on our whitepaper and yes, the total supply = 100 million (initially). This is bound to decrease over time as with our token buy back & destroy plans.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section. If you have plan to use them for staking was not more good to buy from exchanges for this purposes to make the tokens valuable by having permanent buy support ?
I can barely see that there are total 100 million Stake tokens set for the whole project but tokens will be divided into three plans.
5% tokens for bounty, 20% will be sold in sale and the rest 75% will be reserved for staking.
I am also confuse if when will be the reserved tokens are going to use.
If I understand it correctly,  this reserve tokens will be sold after the token sale.
As you can see in the staking plans their are five tiers that have 15 million tokens that were reserved in each tier.
So 5*15million = 75 million tokens.

Yes, the stake reserves are divided into 5 different addresses. These represent 'staking tiers'. Once an address runs out of STAKE to distribute, the next tier (address) is applied.
What will happen if many will buy stakes in the future and all the reserved tokens will be sold out. 
What will be your solution in this kind of scenario? 
Does it mean that the platform will stop accepting stakes once it happen?

Hi,

We will evidently, one day, run out of tokens to distribute from the stake reserve. When we run out of tokens to distribute, the token will be switched into a bounty & giveaway focused token. This is when our 1-page AD platform comes in handy. We will be hosting all bounty & giveaway campaigns on this AD platform and only accept STAKE from advertisers. All STAKE received from this platform is destroyed (this is when we also focus on speeding up the decrease of the total supply).

Once even the bounty tokens are all distributed, we will officially deem the staking & bounty process to be over. When this happens, we will be wholly focusing on our 1-page AD platform. From this point onwards, 50% of the tokens will be destroyed and 50% given away as on-going bounty campaigns. This will ensure that there is still a use for the token as well as constantly help decrease the total supply of STAKE.
If I understand it correctly,  this reserve tokens will be sold after the token sale.
As you can see in the staking plans their are five tiers that have 15 million tokens that were reserved in each tier.

Yes, the stake reserves are divided into 5 different addresses. These represent 'staking tiers'. Once an address runs out of STAKE to distribute, the next tier (address) is applied.
What will happen if many will buy stakes in the future and all the reserved tokens will be sold out. 
What will be your solution in this kind of scenario? 
Does it mean that the platform will stop accepting stakes once it happen?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think this gonna be rock forever  Shocked

Hi there,

Those are 'stake reserve' tokens in which all of our users' initial amount + staked amount gets distributed from. Remember, whenever users send their tokens to us to start 'staking', their tokens are destroyed by us. This means when users decide to stop staking and withdraw their tokens from our website, we send these tokens from the 'stake reserve' addresses.

Whenever users 'deposit' their tokens onto their accounts on our website to start staking, they will have to purchase the 'staking service' product on our website (for staking fees). All fees accumulated will be used by us to buy back tokens on exchanges & we will destroy them permanently. This ensure that (i) there is a constant demand in the market (ii) the total supply continuously decreases
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I like how these guys just straightaway tell you 'no let's not beat around the bush. you are here for some profit and we are here to give you just that'   Grin Grin Watching this one fo sure
Pages:
Jump to: