Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 120. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
These are some statements from Karl on Startjoin

There is not going to be a new site. We are moving from one team who have built and managed the site to a new team, so while the site will remain in place there is an entire new team coming in to run it day to day. As you can imagine this is quite the knowledge transfer process. We are moving on it quickly and actively but it does take time. We have aggressive targets for the next two weeks.

Contrary to what Guy may think I am the first investor in StartJoin and StartCoin and provided the capital to build the environment, I can confidently say I've been involved in this project before ALL of you and I have a vested interest in seeing it work. There is a huge amount of work going on.

Two weeks from now we should be in a VERY different position. We have presence now in Asia, Europe and North America. We're positioned to grow and do so FAST We are now making sure the tech is able to keep up

There are several VERY high profile projects in negotiation stages which will firmly place StartJoin in the global media spotlight.

Personally I see the long term potential of this platform and am therefore more bullish than ever.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There are some rumors going around, can someone confirm or debunk these for me  Huh

Have been hearing them from several people in the crypto community lately.
I have not paid any attention to these rumors but currently I also heard it from a big investor.
According to some Karl is planning on surpassing the Litecoin marketcap.
For the people who don't know who Karl is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIR8VVZAUFE

These are the rumors:

Karl Gray has taken over the StartJoin platform and is in complete controle now.
He is putting his own capital and that of some very wealthy investors into the project.
The plan is to make StartJoin a direct competitor of Kickstarter and even bigger.

This is the main reason the price is so low, the lack of communication and development was all part of the overal plan to drive the price to a low.
Currently Startcoins are being bought up very cheap from the market of of nervous investors by Karl and the investors.

At this moment Karl already has a full team of developers ready to implement improvents and updates but has to wait until enough coins have been bought of the market.
A full marketing plan is on the desk and will take off when the price is high enough so the premine can be used to target a large worldwide userbase.

If someone can debunk or confirm this that would be awesome.
Would be even better if Karl would comment on it.  Wink
Activity: 80
Activity: 729
This is just too funny...

MK abandons another shitcoin after pumping and dumping it...  Grin

If you're having bagholding problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but start ain't one.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Hey imagine how you would feel if you bought shares in the startcoin backed mining security.
I'm not worried about price as I know it will at least be a pump and dump coin so I will get out at a profit and all coins mined to me from security will be sold on weekly highs.. I am transitioning my start holdings to WBB as more of them come to market with mining. I only bought into startcoin because of max spruking it all the time was good for price, he has removed all links to him so good time to exit, glad I didn't put money in startchat in the end, would really piss me off
Activity: 84
the price startCOIN in exchange has down  Huh
Activity: 1098
They want Max to come to their house and give them a hug and tell them it will be ok.  Undecided
Activity: 79
The beta companies house website gives you access to latest company filings.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08624882/filing-history

Looks like Max was planning his exit in July and cashed out then during the peak.

Termination of appointment of Wing Yi Grace Ma as a director on 14 August 2015
Termination of appointment of Jamie Scott as a director on 18 August 2015

No doubt the confirmation of Termination of Max will follow as Director's details changed for Mr Timothy Maxwell Keiser on 24 June 2015.

Max today: https://twitter.com/JopHartog/status/647808644478816257

Alpenglow and Sumo care to explain this?

Sumo why don't you buy all the Startcoins on Bittrex since you are not a bum and have confident in Startcoin lol
Things are not looking good at all just look at the companies house filing history and make your own conclusions, Max was schooled on Wall Street way back, he has learned from the best fraudster's.
14 Aug 2015   Appointment of Ms Wing Yi Grace Ma as a director on 14 August 2015
18 Aug 2015   Termination of appointment of Wing Yi Grace Ma as a director on 14 August 2015
What the hell did you do wrong in the space of 4 days Grace ? lol
Didn't Grace work for Russell Brand then got a job at Startjoin, how the hell did she become a director ? Something strange going on.
I am really annoyed and want answers from Max as he is the one who sold us the idea of Startjoin now he's gone silent.
I own startcoin and i own equity in Startjoin so believe me I'm not being a troll here and annoy everyone, i also don't want to ask all of this on Startjoin as will look bad for the site. I have emailed all the top people and had no reply, so what the hell is going on?

Looks like... well uhm...I dunno.... but perhaps you got scammed is that a possibility?

That whole Wing Yi Grace Ma thing is what they do when they want someone else to take the fall.
The big boys let some nobody take the fall so when it comes to a legal issue the person who is in charge on paper has no clue what was going on.
Looks to me she smelt something was fishy and left the building.

Looks like Grace has been the fall woman in this i agree, probably got a nice sweetener from the deal, go disappear for awhile and everyone is a winner apart from the likes of myself who will be left with a stash of worthless coins to go along with my worthless maxcoins, i can't take much more of this i can see myself ending up in the mental hospital lol
Max's heart is not in Startjoin, he is just treating it as a way to make a quick buck. I say this because he is a very wealthy man and could easily sink a few million into the eco system he talks about, how have i gone from liking Max to really disliking him all of a sudden.
Its Saturday, prices drop and you are trying to push even lower. Yawn Roll Eyes

Hello i have never seen you post on this Startjoin page before at least not since i have been here, but have you been following the Startjoin platform and have you seen the shambles it has become?
I have been a fan of Keiser Report for years but now i can't stand to watch it, i was always told when i was a kid to be aware of the ones who talk about others and run other people down to make themselves feel better because they are doing bad things. This is the case it seems with Max and Stacey, they never stop saying this one is  bad this one is evil etc, why don't they take a look at themselves. They both preached for months about Startjoin and the good its going to do, now go silent, not nice people at all, are they any different to the Pig man, i don't think they are. I always laughed at the man who always seemed to troll Maxcoin and Startcoin in the past called Boxer, but now i realise he was actually spot on a great prophet, so if you are reading this Boxer i salute you and wished i had of listened to you after i was burned the first time with Maxcoin. Once i heard Karl Gray was getting more involved with Startjoin i knew the game was over but thought just maybe it could work, but now the lies are starting to come out of his mouth once more.
Its Saturday, prices drop and you are trying to push even lower. Yawn Roll Eyes

Looks like Max was planning his exit in July and cashed out then during the peak.

No doubt the confirmation of Termination of Max will follow as Director's details changed for Mr Timothy Maxwell Keiser on 24 June 2015.

Sumo why don't you buy all the Startcoins on Bittrex since you are not a bum and have confident in Startcoin lol
Things are not looking good at all just look at the companies house filing history and make your own conclusions, Max was schooled on Wall Street way back, he has learned from the best fraudster's.
14 Aug 2015   Appointment of Ms Wing Yi Grace Ma as a director on 14 August 2015
18 Aug 2015   Termination of appointment of Wing Yi Grace Ma as a director on 14 August 2015
What the hell did you do wrong in the space of 4 days Grace ? lol
Didn't Grace work for Russell Brand then got a job at Startjoin, how the hell did she become a director ? Something strange going on.
I am really annoyed and want answers from Max as he is the one who sold us the idea of Startjoin now he's gone silent.
I own startcoin and i own equity in Startjoin so believe me I'm not being a troll here and annoy everyone, i also don't want to ask all of this on Startjoin as will look bad for the site. I have emailed all the top people and had no reply, so what the hell is going on?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Your passion for startcoin is inspirational.
Activity: 2

Put your money where your mouth is then and dump some coins idiot. My buys are waiting ya bum.
Activity: 33
I could spend time carefully articulating why the allegations in the previous posts make no sense whatsoever. But I would rather you all just sell Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Dude get a life, if your not in the coin don't waste your time here
Jump to: