Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 42. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nevermind I answered my own question. Startcoin has not paid out it's weekly dividends since may... So why is this still active may I just ask ?
It is not even busy nothing is going on there are the same projects there and never change. I don't know who is actually funding them.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
i hope it will move now to the other direction. 
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Save us Hacy Sterbert !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what is the latest on this thread, I hope to get back Startcoin prices above 10k Smiley
too long to hold a large bag  Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Ok, thank you, I thought that it was only Keiser's project...
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Who is Karl Grey?

I'm not sure what his exact title is, but he's the owner/CEO/investor for StartJoin.
Activity: 186

According to Grace (https://twitter.com/gracemawy) the first TODO after these next updates will be START implementation. *MY OWN* estimation is 2-3 weeks.

Who is Karl Grey?

According to Grace (https://twitter.com/gracemawy) the first TODO after these next updates will be START implementation. *MY OWN* estimation is 2-3 weeks.
So how do I invest ?

@Daffadile Read it again and try to understand the meaning of written material.
This happens if you think a head and not an ass.
The ignore mr faggot  Cool

Your English is terrible.
Activity: 153
*checks START price*

LULZ SAME OL' SHIIIIIIT

*back to sleep*
Your informative posts pleasing to the eye.
All the latest events will be priced in the market.
Wave your hand  Grin
at any moment can change everything
Activity: 546
@Daffadile Read it again and try to understand the meaning of written material.
This happens if you think a head and not an ass.
The ignore mr faggot  Cool
The block reward halving will occur at block 1,051,200.

By my calculations that block will be mined on 11/23/16 at:

00:44 - PST (12:44 AM)
03:44 - EST (3:44 AM)
08:44 - UTC
16:44 - Hong Kong
So if I hold my startcoin I get profit once per week ? It does not generate it is just once a week all at once and not constantly generated ?
I think I will buy 100start to get that reward. Thank you and please do some bounties.

START will be integrated into the new StartJoin site soon. It's not yet clear what sort of rewards there will be for holding it on the site. Is that what you mean by rewards?

Yea that is what I ment but dude there are people already with deposites there. On the mainpage it shows the members weekly take.
So yea I can buy some and put it into a wallet but how does that make it a deposite ? I think I must put it into the website. Them not explaining this well is conserning.

You can receive weekly payments for the activity at the SJ platform. After SC integration which is the nearest perspective.
You can mining SC and receive 20 coins per block. In the coming days, this figure drops to 10.
You can still buy cheap coins on the exchange. I think this opportunity will disappear soon  Grin

I think mining is bad for me I will be better off buying some. How difficult is it to mine ? Cuz I can just mine another currecny sell it for this one. How do I recieve weekly payments ?? Where do I put the coin ? I need 100 to geet payments weekly so I want to buy 100 but now where do I put them ? I mean wow is this the crappy instructions we get ? Nowhere does it tell you how it is done yet people ar doing it. NOT COOL MR OP !!
You can receive weekly payments for the activity at the SJ platform. After SC integration which is the nearest perspective.
You can mining SC and receive 20 coins per block. In the coming days, this figure drops to 10.
You can still buy cheap coins on the exchange. I think this opportunity will disappear soon  Grin
So if I hold my startcoin I get profit once per week ? It does not generate it is just once a week all at once and not constantly generated ?
I think I will buy 100start to get that reward. Thank you and please do some bounties.

START will be integrated into the new StartJoin site soon. It's not yet clear what sort of rewards there will be for holding it on the site. Is that what you mean by rewards?
Activity: 924
I AM
Your just shilling CW Gray is a useless git,

SC is dead

and it has dragged down BTTF and anything else that touched it with it.

hell even the SC mining security has stopped paying losing anyone that touched it thousands.

And iff by some how it does pump it will be a fake one by the fat white cunt to extort more money from people. Touch SC at your own risk....

AIDS is safer.
"There will be several more fixes for both front and back end, after which we will be working on START integration!"

Source: https://v2.startjoin.com/my_profile#activity/124

How much more proof do you need that the FUDers who claimed they were abandoning START are full of shit? I no longer feel sorry for people selling for a loss. It's Darwinism at work.
CrowdWhale just shut da fuck up already!!Enough is enough!  Angry

LOL, very mature. So many crybabies in crypto. Does the truth jeopardize your low buys?

The hack happened a while back and you can see the dump on the chart at the end of May. It was after Max made his $1 prediction, which is why it's silly for people to attack him for it when he couldn't have foreseen those events. StartJoin is just getting back on track with the launch of v2 and the whiners, trolls, and cave dwellers can't stop it no matter how many lies they tell and FUD they spread.

Less than 10k blocks to Halving  Grin

Congrats on the milestone START!
Pages:
Jump to: