Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 46. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Go on StartJoin and flood them with requests to accept only fiat and StartCoin. I have. I also suggested they have a function to convert BTC to StartCoin similar to Coinbase. Accepting only StartCoin for projects is a no-brainer if they want to bring liquidity, volume, and a some semblance of stability to the SC market.

Tell me if this link works:
https://v2.startjoin.com/my_profile#activity/99

It works!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Go on StartJoin and flood them with requests to accept only fiat and StartCoin. I have. I also suggested they have a function to convert BTC to StartCoin similar to Coinbase. Accepting only StartCoin for projects is a no-brainer if they want to bring liquidity, volume, and a some semblance of stability to the SC market.

strom coming  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

legendary
Activity: 1311
If Startcoin will be the only crypto accepted in V2 Startjoin investors/traders will come and there will be no stop ...

That will not be the case.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Fear and doubt inherent in the speculative market retreat.
V2 has started and will continue to gain functionality to the end of the year.
Keep and use for its intended purpose and START will be 1$ in 2016  Grin
lots of big sell orders and just a few buy's. yet, the price seems stable at 2k.
to me, it's the bottom. Clearly a exhaustion of sells.

Agreed, and right now the buy orders are real while the sell orders have moved from 2150 to 2400 and some are now retreating to 2500. It's just a suppression wall to aid the owner in buying.

This is interesting, lol...

https://twitter.com/stacyherbert/status/797441211133022208?s=09

I'm telling you. StartCoin has one of the few and one of the best use cases along with worldwide promotion that will escalate. As things heat up, so will the price. With such a low market cap it would take only a mild breeze to blow this thing up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
lots of big sell orders and just a few buy's. yet, the price seems stable at 2k.
to me, it's the bottom. Clearly a exhaustion of sells.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I keep buying on the dips.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think they wanted to kill all support and make it actually collapse down to 1500 or even 1000, but they're failing. A couple in the chat were laughing and chanting for it. These people just sit around all day in a START chat trashing START.

StartJoin is live, people. Get on there, find bugs and rough spots, and report them. Don't be like these asshats rioting in the streets. Be positive and proactive. The site will pick up steam soon and projects will launch that go out and promote everything "Start".

https://v2.startjoin.com/

The price is lower than it was without Start because one guy rage-quit while other people talked trash for cheap coins. It's artificially low and there's no chance it's staying here. The only thing keeping it down is FUD and sell walls that aren't even that big. This is an opportunity to buy as low as ever, before all these games stop working or the bad players fill their bags. I picked up another 8 BTC from Vulture dumping and purposely trying to make it "go below 2k".

This is one of the best opportunities you'll have to pick up a coin with an actual use (and a famous TV host promoting it) that's at a ridiculously low price and can go 3x, 5x, 10x or more in the near future. Don't buy into the negativity. Buy into the probability.

I like your reasoning CROWDWHALE Smiley Everytime i read your posts,i feel inspired.I'm still filling up on the dips.They have a great team and no doubt in my mind this coin will moon.Keep the faith!
I think they wanted to kill all support and make it actually collapse down to 1500 or even 1000, but they're failing. A couple in the chat were laughing and chanting for it. These people just sit around all day in a START chat trashing START.

StartJoin is live, people. Get on there, find bugs and rough spots, and report them. Don't be like these asshats rioting in the streets. Be positive and proactive. The site will pick up steam soon and projects will launch that go out and promote everything "Start".

Karl Gray *said* it was a slow Beta release with little fanfare. Go test!
https://v2.startjoin.com/

The price is lower than it was without Start because one guy rage-quit while other people talked trash for cheap coins. It's artificially low and there's no chance it's staying here. The only thing keeping it down is FUD and sell walls that aren't even that big. This is an opportunity to buy as low as ever, before all these games stop working or the bad players fill their bags. I picked up another 8 BTC from Vulture dumping and purposely trying to make it "go below 2k".

This is one of the best opportunities you'll have to pick up a coin with an actual use (and a famous TV host promoting it) that's at a ridiculously low price and can go 3x, 5x, 10x or more in the near future. Don't buy into the negativity. Buy into the probability.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Notice as the buy pressure builds up the sell walls are retreating. They're fake. Part of the game to get you to panic sell. Welcome to the bottom.

bottom price is 1900. now the coin will rise Smiley
i think they hold it at 1900 and can't go below it, maybe 1900 is the good time to rising
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Notice as the buy pressure builds up the sell walls are retreating. They're fake. Part of the game to get you to panic sell. Welcome to the bottom.

bottom price is 1900. now the coin will rise Smiley
Not true Green. I told them to buy at 2330 and a lot of them sold for at least 50% profit. It went 100%.

Perfectly called the bottom at the time:
https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/792816745778032640

Told them exactly when it was about to pop:
https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/794389061163024385

I don't tell people to chase:
https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/793500872080633856

Give it up, man. Either buy your bag back or get lost. You aren't even good at FUD. Not subtle enough. Keep working on your game.
legendary
Activity: 1232
It will. What's going on right now has nothing to do with the value and everything to do with shady people playing on fear and sentiment to profit at your expense. I've always liked this project and made money trading it before, but moved on until now because it wasn't the right time to be involved. I like Karl and Max and think they have good intentions. I'm not a scammer, I'm an altruist and I can read people like a book, both good and bad. This is why I'm not too mad about this dump because I'm using it to build a position large enough that when these games are over, the platform gets the initial bugs worked out, and the price goes up I'll have the ability to bring some health and stability to a market I feel good about.

These games will end when the bad actors get their cheap coins or when people get wise enough to buy their sell walls. When I mentioned the sell walls being in danger in the chat they immediately moved up. It's funny people will FOMO buy 20 BTC up the book, but if you put a measly 5 BTC sell order up they freeze in terror. I would have bought it myself, but frankly why would I do that if I can just catch dumps beneath it for cheaper? Build your own buy wall, let the pressure build, and it will be forced to retreat.

One of my favorite ways to make money is finding suppressed prices that don't make sense and waiting for the inevitable springboard. We all know in reality the site, like all new sites/games/etc, just has some rough edges to work out and when that happens this price & market cap will be a distant memory. That's already been proven in the past with less going for it than it has now. Right now people are just playing on those rough edges to sew fear and discontent so they can profit. I intend to take them out of the game. You don't have to cheat to win.

Room for growth is room for profit.

Do you ever read back the BS you are spreading??? You realize that if people would have listened to you, they would have lost 50% of their investment in 3 days?!
Activity: 350
apparently some buy pressure have appeared... big buys at 1900~2100. Hope we dont break this support level otherwise these big buys could become big sells.
i'm still holding and waiting for at least 10k again
It will. What's going on right now has nothing to do with the value and everything to do with shady people playing on fear and sentiment to profit at your expense. I've always liked this project and made money trading it before, but moved on until now because it wasn't the right time to be involved. I like Karl and Max and think they have good intentions. I'm not a scammer, I'm an altruist and I can read people like a book, both good and bad. This is why I'm not too mad about this dump because I'm using it to build a position large enough that when these games are over, the platform gets the initial bugs worked out, and the price goes up I'll have the ability to bring some health and stability to a market I feel good about.

These games will end when the bad actors get their cheap coins or when people get wise enough to buy their sell walls. When I mentioned the sell walls being in danger in the chat they immediately moved up. It's funny people will FOMO buy 20 BTC up the book, but if you put a measly 5 BTC sell order up they freeze in terror. I would have bought it myself, but frankly why would I do that if I can just catch dumps beneath it for cheaper? Build your own buy wall, let the pressure build, and it will be forced to retreat.

One of my favorite ways to make money is finding suppressed prices that don't make sense and waiting for the inevitable springboard. We all know in reality the site, like all new sites/games/etc, just has some rough edges to work out and when that happens this price & market cap will be a distant memory. That's already been proven in the past with less going for it than it has now. Right now people are just playing on those rough edges to sew fear and discontent so they can profit. I intend to take them out of the game. You don't have to cheat to win.

Room for growth is room for profit.
Activity: 434
I still hold startcoin until now hope that will not die, and there is hope for life and come back at a high price
He had 1.5 million, sold 1 million, and is holding the rest. When people figure out the dumping is over that sell wall at 2150-2300 will be in danger. The only way you lose to this game is by panic selling. Walk away for a few days if you aren't buying and the skies will be clear when you come back.

Green, you're transparent and no one listen to you. Time to buy back kiddo. Congrats on your FUD profits. Took me too long to realize the game being played.
Pages:
Jump to: