Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 44. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
It's dumping because of FUD and manipulation. As the sell wall owner buys they're flipping it to make the sell wall bigger... pushing down until they're full. The only people who will lose to this game will be the ones selling to them. Larger wallets are growing. Smaller wallets are the ones selling. As usual, the rich get richer.

You'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1311
the fact that someone / some people are dumping when it is at an all time low tells me someone either got free startcoin and is dumping or the wallet owner of startjoin is dumping?

just saying it as i see it, dont mean to cause FUD

It is dumping because Karl tweeted that StartJOIN won't be fully functional for at least 3 months. And considering SJ's pitiful project estimations, it will be longer.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
the fact that someone / some people are dumping when it is at an all time low tells me someone either got free startcoin and is dumping or the wallet owner of startjoin is dumping?

just saying it as i see it, dont mean to cause FUD

You are just too funny. I still wonder if this is all a joke or serious.

Yes, people of low character have a hard time understanding the motivations of people with good character.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
at this point it's all blowing hot fucking air.  nobody cares and nobody can do shit until MM get bots moving on this dead shit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Oooook. Now you see why professional teams like StartJoin don't get involved in the troll's den that is Bitcointalk.

At this point I've exposed the game being played and anyone with some sense knows how to play it. It's in your hands now. I have better shit to do than try and save people from themselves while shady people attack me. You're right, I have nothing personal to gain by doing this. Unfortunately I actually care about noobs and don't like to see them manipulated.

I think I've done my part. I'll be here accumulating at these ridiculously suppressed prices and when the time comes hopefully some of you will profit with me. If not, I guess you deserve your losses. I may post some updates here, but I'm no longer responding to people who all have their own hidden agendas and continually repeat things that have already been addressed.

Last piece of advice: Don't listen to anyone, not even me. Do your own research.

You are just too funny. I still wonder if this is all a joke or serious.
Oooook. Now you see why professional teams like StartJoin don't get involved in the troll's den that is Bitcointalk.

At this point I've exposed the game being played and anyone with some sense knows how to play it. It's in your hands now. I have better shit to do than try and save people from themselves while shady people attack me. You're right, I have nothing personal to gain by doing this. Unfortunately I actually care about noobs and don't like to see them manipulated.

I think I've done my part. I'll be here accumulating at these ridiculously suppressed prices and when the time comes hopefully some of you will profit with me. If not, I guess you deserve your losses. I may post some updates here, but I'm no longer responding to people who all have their own hidden agendas and continually repeat things that have already been addressed.

Last piece of advice: Don't listen to anyone, not even me. Do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Not sure why that dude says "buy buy buy" , ummm, most ppl I would guess been buying up since the 5/29/16 dump lol....now just sitting and waiting patiently for the real pump.  Not sure why they keep do this bullshit mini pump to like 4k and then dumps again wth.  Just let it fly.....promise won't dump TOO hard Wink  Tongue
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Ah yeah, a bag of premium beef jerky and 72 oz of Belgian white ale to celebrate the bounty of cheap coins the mentally ill dumper is raining down on me. =)

Talked to Karl earlier. These guys are so full of shit it's ridiculous. Sell to them and you reward scammers at your own loss. 600k market cap right now and #102 on the coinmarketcap list last I checked, alongside some of the most bullshit coins out there... for a coin with more going for it than 99% of the coins in existence. All because of one crybaby with more money than sense.

You are looking at a FEAST my friends. This is a gift you will not likely see ever again. Congrats to those with the sense to see it.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Cheers!

I own quite a bit of Startcoin but it has nothing going on for it. You don't even need it for startjoin. Its useless really and as soon as it goes up in value i'm bailing out. You are clearly balls deep in this and have over committed to it and trying to convince people to buy it (we have all been there in the past). However having said that I do think it will rebound to previous levels eventually
legendary
@CrowdWhale why are ou trying to convince ppl that price will go up and they should buy now?!

"If you have some info about that, you'd probably want to keep it for yourself and gain the most out of it."
common sense

I already lost about 2 BTC (which is a lot for me) cuz of your pump stories...
Just stop pumping the story and pump the price.

Lol you are seriously listening to this guy?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
@CrowdWhale why are ou trying to convince ppl that price will go up and they should buy now?!

"If you have some info about that, you'd probably want to keep it for yourself and gain the most out of it."
common sense

I already lost about 2 BTC (which is a lot for me) cuz of your pump stories...
Just stop pumping the story and pump the price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Ah yeah, a bag of premium beef jerky and 72 oz of Belgian white ale to celebrate the bounty of cheap coins the mentally ill dumper is raining down on me. =)

Talked to Karl earlier. These guys are so full of shit it's ridiculous. Sell to them and you reward scammers at your own loss. 600k market cap right now and #102 on the coinmarketcap list last I checked, alongside some of the most bullshit coins out there... for a coin with more going for it than 99% of the coins in existence. All because of one crybaby with more money than sense.

You are looking at a FEAST my friends. This is a gift you will not likely see ever again. Congrats to those with the sense to see it.

Cheers!

So what did Karl say? I'm sure they are developing the platform but I haven't seen a lot in the way of feedback/updates/announcements from the development team.

I agree with you that a beta release, optimized with community feedback, will give some impulse to the market. However, all good projects have one thing in common: the dev team is in constant discussion with the community. So far since the release the community and dev team have not been really active, i see no discussion at all and no activity.

Not trying to FUD, just trying to clear things up and get the uncertainty out of the market
Activity: 924
I AM
lol at least this thread is entertaining again.

Cheers!
LOL, these guys are getting so obvious it's not even worth responding to anymore.
Activity: 366
Yeah

Jason, do you have enough BTC to absorb the yuge dump incoming?? Grin Grin

I can give you a little credit if you want, but don't get too deep in that shit man. This is like heroin, feels good at the START, but slowly kills yourself... Wink

Who said there's only 45M Start supply? Roll Eyes

This team is a total disaster, don't be surprised if you see some coins dumped outta-nowhere  Grin Grin

legendary
Sell now, buy back cheaper later. At 1k or so. Put your buy orders at low levels. There will be a big and quick dump soon to earn from...
No problem. Aren't you dumping it to 1800? Have my bags open. Don't let me down.
Activity: 366
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

REMEMBER JASON, MARKETS ARE FAIR

IF STARTCOIN DUMPS IT'S BECAUSE IT DESERVES TO DUMP

ONCE STARTCOIN GIVES US SOME REASONS TO PUMP, IT WILL PUMP

UNTIL THEN, GET READY TO BAGHOLD  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: