Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 74. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
when the startcoin can reach40k satoshi again..?
i think mark must spend his money to create multiple big buy walls

please mark.
Perhaps START would go much higher.
My impression is that the engine is already included  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
The problem with START (and most other ALTS) is that it's in a "snow globe economy"...

I looked it and a zillion other ALTS before designing 2GIVE

http://bit.ly/2GiveCoin

The spirit of the coinbases is similar and we have a roadmap to expand the economy into the real world via "air dropping" paper wallets (we call Gift* Cards) -- and we have a tentative agreement in place with Coinoutlet.io to add 2GIVE to their BTM network.

I'm just gauging interest at this point -- we have done swaps with almost a half dozen other ALTS and are looking for compatible stakeholders to join 2GIVE.

Think it over and if you're interested in a swap, PM me!

Thanks for your time and consideration :-)

-dvd

Hmmm I read this then went to your website and ANN

So your swapping Start and other Alts for 2Give?  Why? surely your coin has more promise than Start?

Your Ann is really hard to follow, I spent 30 mins going through and have no idea what it's about..

Yes we have been swapping other ALTs for 2GIVE.  What we want are stakeholders and we find that people who are passionate about whatever ALT they are holding onto waiting on some miracle are a good segment to focus on.

I'm sorry about the ANN page -- it's been two years in development and we just socialize out the latest news at the top -- really been focused on actual development and value creation and less on the marketing side of it...most of the love is in the whitepaper/value proposition.  We wanted to convey more "substance" than "flash"

Once we get through the Release Candidates (RC5 adds paper wallets, RC6 adds in the donation tab download from https://doabitofgood.com site -- digitally signed of course) -- we'll make the official 2.0 release and clean up the ANN page to be more in line with what people expect from BCT.

Thanks for asking!

-dvd
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
The problem with START (and most other ALTS) is that it's in a "snow globe economy"...

The spirit of the coinbases is similar and we have a roadmap to expand the economy into the real world via "air dropping" paper wallets (we call Gift* Cards) -- and we have a tentative agreement in place with Coinoutlet.io to add 2GIVE to their BTM network.

I'm just gauging interest at this point -- we have done swaps with almost a half dozen other ALTS and are looking for compatible stakeholders to join 2GIVE.

-dvd

Hmmm I read this then went to your website and ANN

So your swapping Start and other Alts for 2Give?  Why? surely your coin has more promise than Start?

Your Ann is really hard to follow, I spent 30 mins going through and have no idea what it's about..
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
when the startcoin can reach40k satoshi again..?
i think mark must spend his money to create multiple big buy walls

please mark.
legendary

-dvd
Run the project on the StartJoin.
It is open to all.

That's a great idea!

People will have to have the 2GIVE wallet

http://2Give.Info/#download

I have to finish up our Gift*card subsystem that lets anyone create paper-wallets from WITHIN the 2GIVE desktop wallet for doing "social tipping" in the real world.

A few more days and then I'll consider proposing on StartJoin!

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 1120
WOW this is serious crapola I feel like I've been punched in the nutsack. Sad

Price dumped hard, is this one or more persons who really needed bitcoins or I think more play from whales shaking START charts?

Oh well such is manipulation at its finest level ha.  I think it will match such charts like 2015.  
Pre pump already occured spring time, now slow/low price then real pump come for summer.  
I think this EXTRA slap dump is maybe true we'll see POLO addition?  So whales could pile up more coins to gain before adding then pump.
If no POLO then hoping trex moves up.  Just my 0.02 cents...which is worth more than any START coin today.

I buy more sub 3k yes I do...see you on the moon ONE day...maybe....sorta....kinda, or in the dumpster behind IHOP or Denny's restaurant where I shall be living from start bags HAHA.

Cool Grin

-dvd
Run the project on the StartJoin.
It is open to all.
legendary

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 1311
Has anyone had issues depositing Startcoin into Startjoin?

My deposit has been stuck at 2 confirmations for 6 hours on the StartJoin deposit page.  But the chain explorer shows it has almost 400 confirms now.

http://explorer.startcoin.org/tx/1bbbc86903725ad16af79434c01b240c9d4d6e4d797f362c543db0039695a862

The output was also spent.

Send email to [email protected] with tx.
Activity: 338
It's interesting how low it's been dumped. Someone could be trying to scoop up a whole lot before a Polo add, but that's just a theory.
Activity: 924
I AM
Wow that was over 5 million dumped.

That's the amount Bank to the future or Max has.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Has anyone had issues depositing Startcoin into Startjoin?

My deposit has been stuck at 2 confirmations for 6 hours on the StartJoin deposit page.  But the chain explorer shows it has almost 400 confirms now.

http://explorer.startcoin.org/tx/1bbbc86903725ad16af79434c01b240c9d4d6e4d797f362c543db0039695a862

The output was also spent.
Daily volume = 10% coin supply.
Sale will expire in 10 days   Huh  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
haha

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT??!!

man them start whales just fucking with the price up and down...then down more, and more down again....

hope this shit recovers.  fuck.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It is not 1$ it is 1 pesos...that is the real price Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 338
What's going on with $START?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Wow, huge dump.  What caused that?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
just watching the market, price will rise but not much for today
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Dump will end?
Maybe should be better dump now and buy back under 1k...500sat if Polo don't add start

Im out of start but in current situation maybe is good to sell half and rebuy later.
Pages:
Jump to: