Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 72. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Startcoin = The Takeover - Suspect vestment now.

Holds, zips henny and throws gangsigns to all my vestors and vestorettes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPCFyp5FQc
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
All part of crypto game.  Sure it could stay dead for awhile but really more going on under the table here.  It would not shock me if it easily go back to 6k range sooner or later.  Then maybe pump but who the fuck know.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Funk and uncertainty on the market.
This means buying more  Huh Grin
Or selling more  Huh Grin
Probably HODL more Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
So many retards in one thread...wow.

It's like you idiots ignore every scam Max Keiser has pulled, even those long before crypto.

Have you even heard of Maxcoin?  How about mcxNOW where Max himself used to try and pump and dump his own coin while telling all the fools to buy.

Get a clue.
legendary
Here we go again
damn just hire that trashtalk twitter kid.
best promo material all over.

lol

holding start feels so gangster now.

yay
legendary
Activity: 1232
I took my loss, sold all my holdings. I have feeling that this coin is done.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Regardless of what's happening, I think picking some START up under 3k is low risk to just stash away and forget about. It could end up being worthless, but it could also pull a 10-20x.

I've done the same, good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Fvck coin,i bought at 7000sat.this scamcoin.all project is bullshit
Activity: 338
Regardless of what's happening, I think picking some START up under 3k is low risk to just stash away and forget about. It could end up being worthless, but it could also pull a 10-20x.
legendary
Here we go again
yeah i reckon start join premine coins been stolen, and dumped.

Nah, this is all inside fuckery of the Startcoin Team. This was a coordinated dump on bittrex and bleutrade and they spreading rumors that their hompage got hacked. They also dumped on every poloniex rumor.

I write my bags off and put it on the sellside and do not longer care about that shitcoin.

Edit:

OK I will stay here for the popcorn

legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL wth is that postings???  So either account was actually hacked???  Or that has never been true start_coin account it is more like person hyping them using their name since awhile and they are now making fun of cheap prices and dumps they maybe did? 

See before with just dumps and nothing coming to market news....it would be "normal" such thing and someone selling or whales and bots selling.  Now with things fucking around it does seem very setup from awhile ... thus I hope it has big turn around soon as they try to scare people left and right.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Nah, this is all inside fuckery of the Startcoin Team. This was a coordinated dump on bittrex and bleutrade and they spreading rumors that their hompage got hacked. They also dumped on every poloniex rumor.

I write my bags off and put it on the sellside and do not longer care about that shitcoin.

Edit:

OK I will stay here for the popcorn

legendary
Activity: 1311

Why don't you check for yourself and stop making ignorant assumptions?
Pile of cheap coins fits well into the hack version.
Well.  Waiting for an official explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
start coin on its death bed right now.

6 months to pump this coin to one dollar, i agree max must have something up his sleeve. Start if given a catalyst for buyers to start buying would send this coin up 3000 percent in one day easy. Its just is it ever going to come. ?

Changing your opinion in a days time. Seems like an emotional trade to me.

Rather than focusing on the short term, look towards the long term. If it is anything I have learnt over the past 16 months of trading alts, when people write "scam scam scam" on the ann thread it usually means the opposite. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

The idea behind the coin, in my opinion, is utterly retarded. It isn't even a borderline thing that might be a good idea. It is moronic.

What it looks like is

1) A public figure was asked to whore himself out to help pump a ridiculous coin in exchange for cash.

2) He got his cash and the scammers got theirs.

3) the end.

Next step is for mr Keiser to hide the payoff and pretend he got scammed too.

well as usual it's whales at play, BUT those huge dumps could well just be longer term START holders who see BTC fucking flying right now $556USD today) and they wanted out of START for sweet sweet btc.  they prob been stuck long and they want btc and fiat...i know i would lol.  but alas we can only hope the start fuckery stops and we see moon this summer.....the chart overlay for 2016 would be sweet to match that of 2015. Wink  an establish coin doesn't just dump out of nowhere like this unless there's something bigger/deeper going on.  least everyone best hope so cos then this is bagholder central.  sure it could be dead but i think it's more likely it's super manipulation downwards before a huge spike upwards.
loads of pre mined coins were dumped it seems  Huh weird.
Maybe SJ hacked  https://www.startjoin.com/  Huh

Wallet function continues to be suspended.
    Users with pending projects have been contacted to re-schedule launch dates.
    Users with pending transactions have been contacted to confirm status of transactions.
    Users with currently live project have been contacted to arrange to extend project duration as a result of this incident.
    Fridays - Karma Score and FundFriday Programmes. This will be postponed until wallet functions resume.
    Tuesdays - StartNode Operator Gifting Programme, originally planned for 31st May. This is also postponed until wallet functions resume.

We expect operations to gradually resume, and become fully available some point next week. Detailed summary of incident will follow in next StartJOIN newsletter.

Please contact us via [email protected] with any concerns, or wish to clarify the status of their activities.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
start coin on its death bed right now.

6 months to pump this coin to one dollar, i agree max must have something up his sleeve. Start if given a catalyst for buyers to start buying would send this coin up 3000 percent in one day easy. Its just is it ever going to come. ?

Changing your opinion in a days time. Seems like an emotional trade to me.

Rather than focusing on the short term, look towards the long term. If it is anything I have learnt over the past 16 months of trading alts, when people write "scam scam scam" on the ann thread it usually means the opposite. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: