Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 73. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
this coin has great potential

yeah if you're already dead LOL
Yes sir,this coin very great potentially for scam hahaha
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

yeah if you're already dead LOL
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Why does this coin have such great potential?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Definitely some accumulation happening on Bittrex
But yeah I think it will plop around 3500-6500 sats for a bit still...months?  But eventually I think we'll see 12-18k again.

Agreed, I don't think the price is going to increase dramatically any time soon, it took a shock from that large sell order a few days ago. Might sit around 5k to 8k over the next few weeks, we shall see.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Yup...some is mine and well the rest is much of crypto world haha.  You can see this coin nothing but bot-whales playing since months and months.  So...buy, hold, sell some on way up or if u can pick top then lovely!

But yeah I think it will plop around 3500-6500 sats for a bit still...months?  But eventually I think we'll see 12-18k again.  THEN hopefully 50k range...but again all depends how the big boy playing this coin feelz I think lol.  Roll of dice like any crypto games BS on charts.  if it goes to polo + Max tweets I think it blasts past 50k sats. Smiley  Cool
Activity: 338
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Yes i think so guys.they're layer 1start=1usd is hoax issue Angry
legendary
Activity: 1311
I've been following this thread for a bit and watching the trading and just something I can't quite understand.

My first instinct is that it is a scam. So I looked a little more and read through some more posts.

My second instinct, after careful consideration, is still that it kind of looks like a scam.
Maybe the coin isn't a scam itself but creator is well-known scammer.

Really? Where can I find these scams documented?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I've been following this thread for a bit and watching the trading and just something I can't quite understand.

My first instinct is that it is a scam. So I looked a little more and read through some more posts.

My second instinct, after careful consideration, is still that it kind of looks like a scam.
Maybe the coin isn't a scam itself but creator is well-known scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
#patience

its just a very good entry level atm.
Activity: 546
People have been talking about a Polo add since last year.  Any evidence this is now imminent?
Everything @Poloniex has asked us to we've done. We've been assured START will be trading there soon. But they have not said when exactly.
MK twitter. Nothing more Huh
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
People have been talking about a Polo add since last year.  Any evidence this is now imminent?
Activity: 546
loads of pre mined coins were dumped it seems  Huh weird.

Have you looked at a block explorer to confirm this ?
What sense to look for a black cat in a dark room.
With a probability of 99% that was premine.
With a probability of 99% premine used as directed.
I.e. not for personal use MK@Co. Their share is only 5%.
The large movement of funds means the connection of a large player.
POLO. Probably yes.
In any case, this is a step in the START development. Quite large Grin
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
loads of pre mined coins were dumped it seems  Huh weird.

Have you looked at a block explorer to confirm this ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Max is just creating volume and allowing Poloniex to accumulate cheap coins before they add START.

HA YES Smiley

This is most true I bet .

The polo cartel needs their share Wink
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Max is just creating volume and allowing Poloniex to accumulate cheap coins before they add START.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
I have been drawn to Startcoin by the free Raspberry Pi offer. I don't need a free one, I'm quite happy to buy, but I see the offer as continued promotion of startcoin. I'm considering it as an alternative coin for investment. What is the current opinion of startcoin and the startjoin project?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
approx 3M coins dumped Sun / Mon

available supply on CMC has risen by approx 3M since Fri

this can only have been the pre-mine, yes ?

anyone have an opinion on this ?
Activity: 924
I AM
How disappointing. Looks like only a Poloniex addition has any chance of reviving this coin.

Yeah and even then,

I think the dump has been a wallet of someone involved,

regular traders arent holding 5 mill plus of Startcoin..

Wonder if Max is pulling another Maxcoin.   Roll Eyes

I sold out at a loss last time it pumped to 17k after being active on Startjoin and all of the other facets.... waste of time no dev work has been done for years, no communication here, it really is a DED coin now, I wouldnt even buy back at 3k, would need to be 1k to interest me again
Pages:
Jump to: