Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 19. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
STK is not a bad project at all. But you have a lot of competitors. Investors have shown a lot of interest in card projects, I hope that the STK is interested.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
Blockchain and stuff
We really appreciate the effort STACK team have put in answering our questions. We made your answers available in PitchMyICO telegram bot for you to benefit from it too. Good luck during the ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Yes, the team is compact but I think if they were a bit more transparent they would have gotten a better result, no one has any idea what's going on right now. I like the YouTube videos very much. The team came to me sincerely and they are very good in terms of design and interest.
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Are there any plans to adjust the token issuance for the increasing price of Ether? I.e. SimpleToken has added an additional 15% bonus tokens to provide for the increase in Ether price. Thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
They will also issue a standard plastic card - chip and pin

STACK app enables contactless payments, but not all MASTERCARD merchants have the equipment to enable contactless payments. How do you plan on working around that?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
STACK app enables contactless payments, but not all MASTERCARD merchants have the equipment to enable contactless payments. How do you plan on working around that?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Why so good project did not interest the forum. The number of people talking is very small. Does anyone know how much investment he has received?
Yeah. you are right. seems like very good project but activity here for STK is not big. i have no idea why..
Maybe somebody know why?

Its not very much hyped by the marketing and whales didn't try to make some buzz about making people invest to it but I think they will. Big project like this one are missed opportunity for whales to profit. Didn't the team explained it well about stack? Video marketing would open the minds of blockchain investors.

You can watch the Live Demo of STK crypto-payments using the STACK wallet at the ETHWaterloo hackathon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGH4X7EkvM&t=28s
Stack has a partnership with MasterCard http://news.morningstar.com/all/canada-news-wire/20170911C8492/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality.aspx

Research the STK team, profiles/LinkedIn.. the team has some deep Payments experience. Functioning prototype w crypto tap to pay...

STK is a solid one!

You have agreement with Visa or Master? for your program you must have virtual Visa cards, right? So, you have agreement with them?

So, they will have MasterCard virtual cards in their program? This program will be avaliable for both version (IOS and Android) ?

Yes, this program will be available on Android and iOS.  For iOS, it will be using Apple Pay as the mobile wallet.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Why so good project did not interest the forum. The number of people talking is very small. Does anyone know how much investment he has received?
Yeah. you are right. seems like very good project but activity here for STK is not big. i have no idea why..
Maybe somebody know why?

Its not very much hyped by the marketing and whales didn't try to make some buzz about making people invest to it but I think they will. Big project like this one are missed opportunity for whales to profit. Didn't the team explained it well about stack? Video marketing would open the minds of blockchain investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Maybe somebody know why?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Stack has a partnership with MasterCard http://news.morningstar.com/all/canada-news-wire/20170911C8492/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality.aspx

Research the STK team, profiles/LinkedIn.. the team has some deep Payments experience. Functioning prototype w crypto tap to pay...

STK is a solid one!

You have agreement with Visa or Master? for your program you must have virtual Visa cards, right? So, you have agreement with them?

So, they will have MasterCard virtual cards in their program? This program will be avaliable for both version (IOS and Android) ?
I'm adding a few new photos from our week in Singapore:

Miro and Teddy standing at the massive digital media billboard at the Sinagpore Fintech Festival:

Nick and Teddy in the media room at the Singapore Fintech Festival:

Teddy Yip (Strategy) speaking on a panel at the Inclusive Blockchain Conference with TenX, Aurelia Pay, Litecoin Foundation, Canya, and PundiX:

Miro (CEO) speaking on a panel about Inclusive Fintech with Zcash, Gatcoin, TBOP, Fern Software, and TenX:

Vitalik receiving an honorary certificate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences:

STK is a solid one!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Cool! STK at Singapore fintech festival, spreading the word globally!

Absolutely! We are actively trying to build global momentum for this project.

shouldn't you be posting more photos where there are visual items of fintechfestival, something like the logos of the companies participating and not just 3 of you there that looks like were taken elsewhere? because that leaves doubt about you being in Afghanistan with a chinaman and some crowd behind you. give your potential investors something to look to.

Absolutely! We are actively trying to build global momentum for this project.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the very eventful trip that the team had in Singapore last week. 

We were at the Singapore Fintech Festival last week, http://www.fintechfestival.sg/, the largest Fintech festival in Asia to meet with prospective partners and project contributors.  It was a great experience for us and allowed us to better understand the landscape in Asia.  At the same time, we were invited to speak at the Inclusive Blockchain Conference, http://www.suss.edu.sg/Happenings/Latest-Highlights/Pages/Inclusive-Blockchain-Conference.aspx, organized by our advisor, David Lee, and the Singapore University of Social Sciences.

The keynote at this event included Vitalik who opened the conference with a few of thoughts on the state of blockchain and Ethereum. 

Miro, our CEO, spoke on a panel about Inclusive Fintech with representatives from other organizations including Zcash, Gatcoin, TBOP, Fern Software, and TenX.  Teddy Yip (Head of Strategy) also spoke on a panel at the Inclusive Blockchain Conference with representatives from TenX, Aurelia Pay, Litecoin Foundation, Canya, and PundiX.

Overall, we had a nice time in Asia meeting with like-minded people.  Below is a picture we took with our advisor, David Lee.

Nick
The telegram channel is pretty active

Token market is a very good bounty manager but I need to hear more news. There is a little slowness in informing.
Pages:
Jump to: