Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 18. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Can someone explain to me why U.S residents arent allowed for presales? Ive so far looked at two different coins today and they both wouldnt accept U.S residents.

I really want to purchase STK but unfortunately I cant.
research vpn's thats all i will say if you want to get that involved in the sale.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Hard cap is still +70M$? Minimum buy for presale? How many ETH raised so far? thanks a lot
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi team. Can I know if the Team, Advisor tokens will be locked or will have a vested period or not? If yes, then how long?
How about pre-sale tokens? Will they be locked or unlocked? Thank you

Yes, private presale tokens are locked in for 90 days (hold period).  Team and advisors will have a hold period 120 days.
Can someone explain to me why U.S residents arent allowed for presales? Ive so far looked at two different coins today and they both wouldnt accept U.S residents.

Hi Cryptoknight,

The decision stems from the fact that there are no clear regulations defined for ICOs / TGEs in the US and Canada.

Here's an article we published about this decision: https://medium.com/@STKtoken/money-without-borders-52f477ed4ea

Regards,
Nick
Activity: 322
I see : Team and advisor tokens will have a vesting period. Pre and public sale tokens will be unlocked.
Activity: 266
Hi team. Can I know if the Team, Advisor tokens will be locked or will have a vested period or not? If yes, then how long?
How about pre-sale tokens? Will they be locked or unlocked? Thank you
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

why not just buy at the exchange when its on the market?
exchanges don't care whether you are from US or not so long as you get to send ETh there you are welcome, this depends to the exchange though. etherdeltha sure will allow you to buy.

Thats what I will have to do. I was thinking the price cut isnt that big of a difference anyway.
Activity: 76

It's the same with 95% ICO's. They are afraid American Security And Exchange Comission will recognize their tokens as security and they aren't allowed to sell securities. So to avoid any trouble it's easier for them to ban US citizens from crowdsales.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

why not just buy at the exchange when its on the market?
exchanges don't care whether you are from US or not so long as you get to send ETh there you are welcome, this depends to the exchange though. etherdeltha sure will allow you to buy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Now I have not talked much in the forum, but I think everyone will learn from the STK.

I feel like $0.20 per coin at ICO is a bit much considering it has a max supply of about 1 billion.

Just heard about STK from founder/CEO at Santa Clara blockchain expo. Sounds like an amazing ICO

Moebius, thanks for the shout out.  We were extremely happy by the response at the Blockchain Expo. 

Below is a video of our CEO`s presentation/pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gxZdhtOT-eU
This project did not make as much noise as Crypterium, but it seems good too, what would be your advantages compared to Crypterium ?

Hi Enjorlas - one of the key differentiators is the fact that we will be able to support mobile contactless payments, like the Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay wallets. The app is in beta now in Canada, and has some really interesting feature including social sharing of user generated content linked to transactions and financial IQ features as well.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
This project did not make as much noise as Crypterium, but it seems good too, what would be your advantages compared to Crypterium ?
Activity: 17
Hi guys, here is an unbiased review of STK ICO from your guys at https://cryptocoinsmarket.com/ Let me know what you think Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Just heard about STK from founder/CEO at Santa Clara blockchain expo. Sounds like an amazing ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Crowdsale must be started on 13th November.. But now still pre-sale? they extented pre-sale date?
We really appreciate the effort STACK team have put in answering our questions. We made your answers available in PitchMyICO telegram bot for you to benefit from it too. Good luck during the ICO.

Thanks TokenSell.

I wanted to share an article about the STK project on ICO Hotel.

https://icohotel.com/news/Cryptocurrencies/introducing-stk:-a-new-cryptocurrency-for-instant
Are there any plans to adjust the token issuance for the increasing price of Ether? I.e. SimpleToken has added an additional 15% bonus tokens to provide for the increase in Ether price. Thanks

Hi Infested

Yes, we will look to adjust the price per token to reflect the increase of value 2-3 days before the public sale. We will announce it on this forum.

Nick
Pages:
Jump to: