Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 15. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Okay so I agree this project can potentially be a giant one when its adopted and people can use it on local stores but how long are we going to wait before this happen?  It may not be long the projects like monaco are also going to be used the same way too. You think so?

The token sale had been moved to January 31 and so the word must be out for so long, I hope the token will be sold out by the time its ready for sale.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Is there any whitelist for crowdsale?
I think you are right, but for more detail information. I think you can visit its official website or joining in their Telegram channel and ask questions to the manager or its dev team members.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hello, I am brand new to this world, after some research, I found may payment coins, such as OMG, oxy and STK, what is the difference?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The liquidity idea is very good. These systems will integrate much more quickly.
a good project fascinating, and with new ideas that will surely be many investors who invest and reliable team will definitely succeed.

STK project a new crypto for instant payment when you make sales, very well once its benefits. so would like to join this project. surely tomorrow much interested in this project.
STK project greatly facilitates our transactions, with a reliable and professional team will surely be many investors who are interested in and will get satisfactory results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The liquidity idea is very good. These systems will integrate much more quickly.
a good project fascinating, and with new ideas that will surely be many investors who invest and reliable team will definitely succeed.

STK project a new crypto for instant payment when you make sales, very well once its benefits. so would like to join this project. surely tomorrow much interested in this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Hi when will take place the STK ICO and what will be the price. In order to compare to the pre sale
What was the price during the pre sale ?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm sure holiday period played a factor. Noticed tons of action on Telegram recently. They doubled the number of users on telegram recently ..
Activity: 588
This project provides the most important thing, liquid, accelerating. They can be as fast as Visa / Master if they can.

That's why this project will be very big  Smiley

Which is why they also moved the token sale date?
It was suppose to be this december but was moved on january, I guess there's just lots of ICO coming along with it and STK didn't get the right amount of attention from the investors. It looks like the marketing campaigns are not working for it.
Still optimistic about this big project, there are many ICOs that have recently declined, but chances are investors will come here mainly by replacing ICO until next January. after the holidays so investors sure will come to this project we see how it will be.

ICO is so so long its active period, I wonder why some projects are managed by tokenmarket , ICO always postponed. indeed many investors will participate at the beginning of the month but still bounty period to be very long for us, I hope this project will success in the next year. still wait for surprise from STK in the new year  Grin
Activity: 868
This project provides the most important thing, liquid, accelerating. They can be as fast as Visa / Master if they can.

It was suppose to be this december but was moved on january, I guess there's just lots of ICO coming along with it and STK didn't get the right amount of attention from the investors. It looks like the marketing campaigns are not working for it.
Still optimistic about this big project, there are many ICOs that have recently declined, but chances are investors will come here mainly by replacing ICO until next January. after the holidays so investors sure will come to this project we see how it will be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Hypothetically if eth goes to 5k what would happen with the token price?
Activity: 1
Good idea,what about the programs new project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Activity: 113
Hello, is there any third party escrow to keep the raised funds safe? I think it is very important for a good ICO projects and attracts more investors.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/stk-3438 It will be great if you follow your page and help your investors)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi dev, people who send eth on presale.
what if by the time people get  their stk tokens,  eth prices goes 2x for example, but presale happened december 10?
Activity: 66
Seems like a legit project, will be keeping an eye for it the 31st of january Wink
Pages:
Jump to: