Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 14. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
why did you go for an airdrop? sorry didn't follow the project for some time and too lazy to read whole thread Smiley

The project was mostly sold out in pre-sale and they decided to airdrop the last 1.25 million tokens to community members.  The FOMO on this project is amazing already.  definitely going to be one to keep an eye on and get in early.  With the Mastercard partnerships and no problems with being a security for north america this could be bigger than TenX etc as long as the team continues to deliver, and I don't see any reason for them not to.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
why did you go for an airdrop? sorry didn't follow the project for some time and too lazy to read whole thread Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
这个听说没有公募,看起来不错
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
STK Token Generation Event Sells Out, Public Sale Replaced With Community Airdrop

GI, Gibraltar, January 3, 2018. - STK has closed its Token Generation Event after successfully reaching its hard cap of $17MM more than a month prior to its scheduled public sale.

After adjusting private and pre-sale contribution allocations for the recent increase in ETH, the pool of remaining tokens was too small to host an equitable public sale, based on projected demand from the STK community now more than 20,000 strong.

Instead, STK completed the sale with private and pre-sale contributors, and will issue an airdrop of tokens to eligible community members in January, 2018.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/stk-token-generation-event-sells-out-public-sale-replaced-with-community-airdrop/

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I thought stk was pegged to USD of $0.10 and the amount of usd per eth will be calculated when token are distributed. What did i miss? If that is the case then it should be $848 per eth at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I hope I get the free airdrop, besides the partnership that STK has with STACK / 'mastercard' what is the main difference when compared to Crypterium
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
When will this be on an exchange ? Because the competition is coming soon, Crypterium seems to have way more potential and already raised the double, if they arrive on an exchange before you, it'll look bad
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Look forward to getting these tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Congratulations to STK projects, it is not so easy to reach the hardcap since the ico market is not so hot as a few months ago, and it seems I can only buy some coins from the exchanges when it is listed, so any information about the incoming exchange?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Congratz guys to reach the hardcap in last days of 2017! So as I understand the ICO is cancelled and the rest of the tokens will be distributed among all contributors?
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I joined Airdrop. I never thought it would be such a successful ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
That's very good news. Can we remove signatures?
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Good luck with the ICO! Looks like STK will be sold out quickly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I can see that Benn Godenzi is also the marketing member from the aion network team, I think AION is a successful project, it has been listed on binance.com and the price is about 5 times of the ico price, I just want to know if he can help STK to be listed on some big exchanges?
STK will surely be a success with the support of a reliable and professional team and work hard to attract investors to invest because sure of his future success STK.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I can see that Benn Godenzi is also the marketing member from the aion network team, I think AION is a successful project, it has been listed on binance.com and the price is about 5 times of the ico price, I just want to know if he can help STK to be listed on some big exchanges?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I remember that the issue of the prologue is floating, but when I look at the site, ICO says 31 January, it is really a very long process, I hope the patience win. What exactly is the amount of investment collected in pre-sale? Pre-ICO to that I joined the proofsuite project, although they had a limit of 10 eth in pre-ico, they were successful. ICO has not been successful, and the current price is far below ICO. I hope this is not the case either.
Activity: 196
What payment systems do you currently work on the market with your payment system STK Global Payments? What fiat money and also cryptocurrency can your STK Global Payments system transfer?
Activity: 100
Hello, I am curious about the token sale details, Especially the price ratio, I want to know if it will be changed if the price of ETH changes a lot?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Okay so I agree this project can potentially be a giant one when its adopted and people can use it on local stores but how long are we going to wait before this happen?  It may not be long the projects like monaco are also going to be used the same way too. You think so?

The token sale had been moved to January 31 and so the word must be out for so long, I hope the token will be sold out by the time its ready for sale.

I don't know when, but when it happens it will get its hodlers great profit.

Look at centra, it was killing its hodlers after the ico and after they shipped the cards, it skyrocketed.
Pages:
Jump to: