Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 20. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Token market is a very good bounty manager but I need to hear more news. There is a little slowness in informing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Why so good project did not interest the forum. The number of people talking is very small. Does anyone know how much investment he has received?
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
It's a really good project. It seems that all of the card projects that have been developed so far have not gotten any better. First, you can pay in thirty different currencies all over the world, and you do not even have to accept the cryptomoneys of that business. Thanks to the fluid pool, your STKs are added to the pool and the dollar / euro in the pool is paid to the other person. For the first time, cryptomoneys could have been so integrated in real life.

most token these days are aiming for real life adoption so far nothing yet has been used in real life except those mobile apps that were using. cards like monaco and tenx could push through but it may take time before banks will approved all these. Its possible that XRP will be the first to be adopted before they can bridge all these.

how much have the stk team gathered so far?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Miro Pavletic on the inspiration behind STK, the opportunity of blockchain, and never putting empty cookie packages back in the pantry. 😉  

https://www.chipin.com/stk-ceo-miro-pavletic-interview/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
It's a really good project. It seems that all of the card projects that have been developed so far have not gotten any better. First, you can pay in thirty different currencies all over the world, and you do not even have to accept the cryptomoneys of that business. Thanks to the fluid pool, your STKs are added to the pool and the dollar / euro in the pool is paid to the other person. For the first time, cryptomoneys could have been so integrated in real life.
Activity: 770
 But I haven't any info on Stack wallet except STK tokensale site. Can someone provide some link clarifying  partnership with Stack wallet and its worldwide presence?
Activity: 84
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 700
Six or seven months ago, 3-4 ICOs were released per month. We tried to examine all of them until they were elaborated and invested accordingly. Now I can not even look at 1 in 10 projects. Min 85 ETH was too much I think. It seems a bit difficult if there are opponents like Omisego request.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Not bad at all as long as VISA. It's a nice application that will get very popular.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
But is there a prototype released for public (or closed beta) so we can have proof?
Activity: 37
Have you seen this? https://youtu.be/UiGH4X7EkvM

Looks like a functioning prototype w tap to pay at point of sale. Pretty advanced imo

Its only tales. Good project raising money without problem. Your problem - you dont have working prototype. And millions money for idea- madness, such as extented ICO for few month also madness.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Its only tales. Good project raising money without problem. Your problem - you dont have working prototype. And millions money for idea- madness, such as extented ICO for few month also madness.
Activity: 68
Our public sale will run from December 11 until January 14, 2018.

extend ICO for few months? Its madness!! If you cant raise money in one or 2 weeks, you cant raise in half of year.
You was must launch public prototype in this year, and now you extented ICO till next year?

Hi Magisterr,

We had to extend the dates for various reasons based on the current market conditions.  One of the main drivers was the Bitcoin Segwit2x fork which was at the time (prior to its cancellation) compelling most of the accredited/institutional investors who we had verbal commitments from to hold their existing crypto positions.  With the fork out of the way, there is more liquidity now in the market and are now back in the conversation with these potential investors. It's also quite obvious that the ICO market is not the same as it was back in the summer so it's taking us longer than expected to close on presale contributors. This additional time also gives us the ability to continue to go out there and promote our project.  We are in Singapore this week at the Singapore Fintech Festival and are speaking at the North America Blockchain Expo in Silicon Valley at the end of the month.

Additionally, due to current environment, the feedback from the general community was that we had to revisit our terms and scale back our token supply, hard cap and minimum buy-in amount which we have done. 

The public sale now begins December 11th.  If we had kept the same duration, the tail end of the sale would've overlapped with Christmas and the holiday season.  We thought it would make sense to extend it 2 weeks past January should there be contributors who were away for the holidays or didn't have access to a computer during the sale period.

I hope this answers your questions/concerns.

Nick

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Based on what I've read it seems like an interesting project - but one of many with more or less the same objective. I like their funds spending plan, but all-in-all I'm not sure if I'd invest or not. Do you guys here have any more background info on the team (successful or unsuccessful projects to date, ...)? I'll wait couple of week to see how the pre-ICO campaign will be doing and their presale and decide then...
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Does anyone know how much investment is made? I want to invest in ICO, but I have no idea.

Almost nothing. Their Contract adress:
https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x01C440b0cA3549AcbdD5C1bD18a5c367a95BA68B

They want 100 millions for nothing and without product. Useless project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Does anyone know how much investment is made? I want to invest in ICO, but I have no idea.
Activity: 37
I don't see it that way... they are being transparent on changes. Also they didn't change value of STK tokens (still about 1500 STK for 1 ETH), just lowered min for presale and extended dates to account for change.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Our public sale will run from December 11 until January 14, 2018.

extend ICO for few months? Its madness!! If you cant raise money in one or 2 weeks, you cant raise in half of year.
You was must launch public prototype in this year, and now you extented ICO till next year?
Pages:
Jump to: