Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 13. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?
It is true, many congratulations given to this project because the project has completed the ICO regarding about it we see only later notice.
for STK congratulations on the completion of the ICO.
success always.
What this project is finished ICO?  I see there have been many participants gave congratulations for this project. for the token itself is already there who knows when the token would be appropriate?

many congratulations to this project over the success of the ico smoothly and finish already. success is always to the fore his project hopefully STK in more advanced and developed.

Yes, hopefully, all participants ' participation in this project get the results that match the expectations and in compliance with the performance as well as our hard work. success for this project.
I agree, hopefully, the participants who took part in this project get satisfactory results, congratulations also to top the success of the STK ico project. success is always for this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?
from what i have read jan 31st/feb 1st is distribution of the tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It is true, many congratulations given to this project because the project has completed the ICO regarding about it we see only later notice.
success always.
What this project is finished ICO?  I see there have been many participants gave congratulations for this project. for the token itself is already there who knows when the token would be appropriate?

many congratulations to this project over the success of the ico smoothly and finish already. success is always to the fore his project hopefully STK in more advanced and developed.

Yes, hopefully, all participants ' participation in this project get the results that match the expectations and in compliance with the performance as well as our hard work. success for this project.
Activity: 490
success always.

Activity: 448
success always.
Activity: 140
success always.
Activity: 252
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Congratulations to STK on successful completion of ICO,
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I just want to congratulate on a project that successfully completed ICO. I will see your token and will wait for the exchange. Because I take part in your company bounty program thanks ,,
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

This had happened before which ICO was already stopped because the team already reach its hardcap, I remember monetha and GUP was also a success. It took them too long to get up from being dumped. I guess whales are really going to do the necessary to shake up the holders. You really have to have patience for this project. But its going to be exiting if its going to let us ride up as early as 6 months of waiting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Cant wait for the airdrop and t get a few more when it launches on exchanges, with the recent visa card issues a few projects are facing, it might just be an opportunity for STK to get a huge market share.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I joint the airdrop when i known the crowsales is closed. But when it distribute Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It is gonna be very interesting to see STK valuation against ETH, as Stack has not announced any details yet regarding that item.  Now that ETH is in the ballpark of 1200$, and if the valuation is somewhere in around 650$
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I can only congratulate the project on the successful completion of the ICO. I will watch your token and will wait for an exchange. I took part in the company's bounty and maybe I'll make some money on it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Since they already reach the hardcap then well see how it goes in the market. I doubter them lately but seem to have cleared now.  This may really have a good volume, the airdrop tokens doesnt matter its there for the volume in the exchanges.  Binance and Bittrex will make its value stronger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Hi, Where can I find about the token-economics?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
anyone from the team can tell us the total amount of tokens that will be created? since you said you had to create more than originally planned curious how many tokens there will be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
 Anyone know when stk will be available to purchase on exchange?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Should be an interesting project, looking forward to the launch Smiley
Activity: 154
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
We have another ico that made hardcap. If they do what they promise, they will fly in price. The use of the card looks superb as shown on the video. I did not catch up. Maybe when they go into the stock market, I will collect a little bit ..
Pages:
Jump to: