Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 60. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
People clinics we will start in the Caribbean

Isn't it too expensive to travel to Caribbean to try your treatment? Or this clinic will be focused on clients from both North and South Americas?
Activity: 322
Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.
Activity: 462
How is that related to this project? Offtop is not allowed on this forum. This is the project with a product, that works for 13 years.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Do you plan to make some support for researches of fruit guanabana and his medical propeteries ?
What is that? Something like a fruit with speacial mydical property? Where have you learnt this information?

https://www.elespectador.com/cromos/estilo-de-vida-salud-y-belleza/la-guanabana-la-cura-milagrosa-del-cancer-14823

https://www.learnreligions.com/healing-miracles-of-soursop-guanabana-fruit-124419

Some amateur researches show very good results but governments do not want to spend money on it. This topic should be continue with researches and experiments.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Do you plan to make some support for researches of fruit guanabana and his medical propeteries ?
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The 26 hospitals in China, Dr. Tsang trained the doctors to give the treatment and he travels around to make sure they do it properly.

The clinics for dogs and the ones outside of China will be built and wonder by AdSana.

Gary

How many clinics do you think you need to satisfy market's demand in China? I mean only Veterenarian clinics.

We have no plans at this time to open any Canine Cancer Center to treat dogs in China.  We will first concentrate in the US, then Europe.  People clinics we wil start in the Caribbean, then move to other countries from there.  Our main revenue model right now is treating cancer in dogs.  With 89 million dogs in the U.S. and 85 million in Europe we will have a very large market.

Gary

You know, in USSR there was a period of time when citizens overcame vast distances to get the only clinic in USSR, that could treat a disease. I think we will see something like that with your clinics. )
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The 26 hospitals in China, Dr. Tsang trained the doctors to give the treatment and he travels around to make sure they do it properly.

The clinics for dogs and the ones outside of China will be built and wonder by AdSana.

Gary

How many clinics do you think you need to satisfy market's demand in China? I mean only Veterenarian clinics.

We have no plans at this time to open any Canine Cancer Center to treat dogs in China.  We will first concentrate in the US, then Europe.  People clinics we wil start in the Caribbean, then move to other countries from there.  Our main revenue model right now is treating cancer in dogs.  With 89 million dogs in the U.S. and 85 million in Europe we will have a very large market.

Gary

Gary

copper member
copper member

Gary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i would say:

weed oil Wink  Cool

its cheap to make, its has almost no side effects, but honestly also not 100% curing the cancer, but i read as one of th highest cures for cancer....

but hey which medicine can say its working 100%
copper member
Multiple Comments and Responses

Maybe in the country you are from cancer treatment in dogs in not popular but in the U.S. where we are putting these it is huge.  89 million dogs, 25% will get cancer and 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each year.  Americans spent $17.07 billion in vet care in 2017, more than double the $7.1 billion in 2001.

If you take the time to read just a few pages of this thread you will see we have a very strong marketing plan and great relationship with company, groups and clubs involved in the dog and pet worlds.

And in Europe our next target there are 85 million dogs.

Major market for treating cancer in dogs.

Gary

I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.
SANA is Security token with vote right and dividends. It is a question how often devidends will be payed out, but the price of this token will raise, when clinics will start to work.

I believe you are correct LoraKalash,  OUr security tokens will be treated like stock in brick and mortar companies.  Revenue, Proifts, Supply and Demand will affect the price.  It will be treated like any other company on the stock market.  We are NOT a company that is a tech company in a ICO that may still only have a MVP.  And they still do not even have a way yet to produce revenues.

Gary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.
I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.

For sure the more partner, the better. The team is preparing to visit some blockchain events to show theirselves as well as to find new partners.

The only thing they should do before visiting blockchain events is to prepare very good. I mean, to do a presentation of their project. Video would be good too.

I'm sure, they know that. There are many experienced top managers in their team, so I'm not afraid that they will fail, because they won't.
Activity: 359
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Is the cause of cancer in DNA? I always thought that this was due to lifestyle, ecological situation, junk food and drinks.

Everything in our world has influence in humans' DNA. Cancer cells are "broken" cells of our body with wrong DNA.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Is the cause of cancer in DNA? I always thought that this was due to lifestyle, ecological situation, junk food and drinks.
Activity: 406

For sure the more partner, the better. The team is preparing to visit some blockchain events to show theirselves as well as to find new partners.

The only thing they should do before visiting blockchain events is to prepare very good. I mean, to do a presentation of their project. Video would be good too.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
SANA is Security token with vote right and dividends. It is a question how often devidends will be payed out, but the price of this token will raise, when clinics will start to work.
Activity: 322

To lose their project? Do you really think that corporations will be happy to help them? Corporations will be happy to get their patent, that's all.
Pages:
Jump to: