Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 55. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
20% lower, actually. This fact almost guarantee, that token will be always in use, so there will be many people, who will buy it.
Activity: 462
You forgot to say, that the price can be lower, if the client will pay for the treatment with SANA tokens.

An this means, that SANA token will always be in demand, so it's price will constantly raise upper and upper. Traders will be happy.

Investors will be happy to, because they will get profit not only from tokens' price, but from dividends too. No doubt, those dividends will be huge.
You forgot to say, that the price can be lower, if the client will pay for the treatment with SANA tokens.

An this means, that SANA token will always be in demand, so it's price will constantly raise upper and upper. Traders will be happy.
Activity: 322
Being a security token you will easily raise funds in USA. By the way what is your target market? I know that people from all over the world are waiting for this medicine

As this project is about Cancer treatment in dogs, their target market is countries with big problem of Cancer in dogs. Also, people must love their pets to be ready to pay for the treatment.
A big pet costs finances like an ordinary person, so this project has a place to live in the market, the main thing is to bring everything to the end

On of the main advantages of this project is that they can offer lower, much lower price than any other competitor.

You forgot to mention, that they can offer lower price, because their method uses only 10% of usual dose that is used by competitiors.

So, in summary, they have method with highest success rate, lowest price, without bad side effects, that can be used for treatment dogs and humans.
Activity: 406
Being a security token you will easily raise funds in USA. By the way what is your target market? I know that people from all over the world are waiting for this medicine

As this project is about Cancer treatment in dogs, their target market is countries with big problem of Cancer in dogs. Also, people must love their pets to be ready to pay for the treatment.
A big pet costs finances like an ordinary person, so this project has a place to live in the market, the main thing is to bring everything to the end

On of the main advantages of this project is that they can offer lower, much lower price than any other competitor.

You forgot to mention, that they can offer lower price, because their method uses only 10% of usual dose that is used by competitiors.

One of the main advantages of this project is that they can offer lower, much lower price than any other competitor.
This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?
Although they have experience and multiple tests, product isn't fully ready, because there is no medicine against cancer.
At the same time I think they will achieve plans

They have 90% successfull medicine from cancer at the moment, that has no bad side effects. I think, it is enough for the start.
But all this is not one hundred percent, there are always chances for failure and you need to work on this issue.

You are surely right, but you forget one thing, that there is no else method of Cancer treatment in the world, that is at least close to AdSana's results.
Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

[/quote]

Oh, yes. Of course, I wanted to say that this project can't be a scam. US laws are very strict, so it won't be profitable for any US project's team to scam their investors.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Although they have experience and multiple tests, product isn't fully ready, because there is no medicine against cancer.

They have 90% successfull medicine from cancer at the moment, that has no bad side effects. I think, it is enough for the start.
But all this is not one hundred percent, there are always chances for failure and you need to work on this issue.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

copper member
Merit: 18
Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.
[/quote]

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

Activity: 406
First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

Very important information for potential investors. Tell me please, if some foundations will want to buy you token, will you sing papers that will give some guarantees to them?

Vesna what do you mean by Foundations.  Foundations to me are non profits.  What sort of guarantee are you talking about?

Gary

I meant Investment Funds, that are focused on Blockchain projects, because they can be much more profitable than other investments. Regarding guaranties, as far as I know, such Funds want to recieve some guarantees, that their money won't disappear, because, for example, project won't be listed anywhere.
copper member
Merit: 18
First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

Very important information for potential investors. Tell me please, if some foundations will want to buy you token, will you sing papers that will give some guarantees to them?

Vesna what do you mean by Foundations.  Foundations to me are non profits.  What sort of guarantee are you talking about?

Gary
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Let's see how this STO will run, I believe it will satisfy investors
Yes, friend. Recently, there have been many such teams. Some disappointments. I hope that the STO team will succeed and investors will be rewarded properly.

As for me, I'm sure they will. I just hope, that they will raise enough money for clinic for humans, because they will surely raise money for dogs' clinics.
I also think that there is every chance to collect the required amount of funds. Further depends on the team and their actions.

I agree, everything is about the team and what they will do. But I'm sure, that such project just can't stay without investors.
Need to invest in advertising and marketing. So that people learn about such a wonderful project.

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Let's see how this STO will run, I believe it will satisfy investors

I'm sure they, because, as you can see, their CEO is very active, and he always answers all questions here.

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is not a scam. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: