Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 57. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Seeing your comment about Polymath, are you partners and whether you are going to use their services, garyn?
Activity: 322
Multiple comments and responses

I thought there are no official STO tokens yet? And you can't be listed on most exchanges if you want to be STO. At what country jurisdiction do you plan to register tokens?

There are quite a few.  Polymath is putting out a lot.  Ours is with Polymath.  Here is a good quote from an ariticle in 2018 ”One of the primary STO platforms, Polymath, estimates that security tokens will soon outdistance the now-dominant "utility tokens" like Bitcoin. Polymath sees security tokens exploding to a value of $2 trillion in 2018 alone and $10 trillion by 2020.

Gary

author=hamster fat link=topic=5163883.msg52090618#msg52090618 date=1565190045]

Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Let's see how this STO will run, I believe it will satisfy investors

First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

After the sale, when you will start your first clinic, I'm sure, that if you will start the affiliate program, there will be a lot of people ready to spread the word about your treatment all over the world.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Yes, friend. Recently, there have been many such teams. Some disappointments. I hope that the STO team will succeed and investors will be rewarded properly.

As for me, I'm sure they will. I just hope, that they will raise enough money for clinic for humans, because they will surely raise money for dogs' clinics.
I also think that there is every chance to collect the required amount of funds. Further depends on the team and their actions.
Activity: 462
There are quite a few.  Polymath is putting out a lot.  Ours is with Polymath.  Here is a good quote from an ariticle in 2018 ”One of the primary STO platforms, Polymath, estimates that security tokens will soon outdistance the now-dominant "utility tokens" like Bitcoin. Polymath sees security tokens exploding to a value of $2 trillion in 2018 alone and $10 trillion by 2020.

Great article! As was said before, security token was always the most trusted ones. The problem is, that there many strick rules regarding this kind of token.
Activity: 406

I thought there are no official STO tokens yet? And you can't be listed on most exchanges if you want to be STO. At what country jurisdiction do you plan to register tokens?

There are quite a few.  Polymath is putting out a lot.  Ours is with Polymath.  Here is a good quote from an ariticle in 2018 ”One of the primary STO platforms, Polymath, estimates that security tokens will soon outdistance the now-dominant "utility tokens" like Bitcoin. Polymath sees security tokens exploding to a value of $2 trillion in 2018 alone and $10 trillion by 2020.

Gary

First we will never forget the people who invested money to help get us started.

Secondly, they will all be token/shareholders in the company, so they will hear everything going on.

Third, we will continue to market so we will keep this thread active. Even when we have the money we need to keep the excitement going so that the good news will help us gain entry into new areas.

So, we will know all information about the exchange before sale will be over and it's great! It will help to suport the price of the token.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

Gary

You are right, there are enough projects that have shown themselves well in sales, but the article is new and real success will be visible after years.

Everyone wants fast profits, it is normal. But, all serious projects are developing for years. The main advantage of AdSana is that they've already passed that period.
Well, there is one more way to get listed on top exchange. It is voting for listing. Every top exchange conducts such votes. The problem is that the project must have very strong community.
Hey, need your coin on my exchange? Look forward to your reply

It depends on you exchange, I guess. Can you list security tokens on your exchange? What is its title?

I don't think that it is any serious exchange, because CEO of a serious exchange won't spam in threads about it.

As for me, I don't understand, why teams pay to unknown exchanges for listing. They are useless. No volumes, no traders, nothing there.

most of the time, these exchanges asking 1:100 as fee of the big-exchanges , and also some new exchanges do the big coins for free ....

but honestly saw so many scam-exchanges , i barely trust one ... even bigguys can be big scammers ..

but again, without exchanges there is no crypto Wink

Those exchanges do not even have good enough security to ensure their customers, that their money are in save.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

It depends on you exchange, I guess. Can you list security tokens on your exchange? What is its title?

I don't think that it is any serious exchange, because CEO of a serious exchange won't spam in threads about it.

As for me, I don't understand, why teams pay to unknown exchanges for listing. They are useless. No volumes, no traders, nothing there.

most of the time, these exchanges asking 1:100 as fee of the big-exchanges , and also some new exchanges do the big coins for free ....

but honestly saw so many scam-exchanges , i barely trust one ... even bigguys can be big scammers ..

but again, without exchanges there is no crypto Wink

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

You see, airdrop participants can get up to $5 in tokens, so it can't be a reason why they won't buy more tokens. Usually, airdrops are used to attract community. Something like free candies. )

Well, many projects use airdrops. It is always better when the community consists of 40k participants, but not 1k, right?
So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

You see, airdrop participants can get up to $5 in tokens, so it can't be a reason why they won't buy more tokens. Usually, airdrops are used to attract community. Something like free candies. )
I think that in this phase of the market, security  tokens will be very popular.

I think, that security token is the only token, that can be interested to investors, because this kind of token has several ways to bring profit.

Moreover, if we are talking about SANA token, it has one more advantage, because this token has a vote right and it is like a share of a company.
I think that in this phase of the market, security  tokens will be very popular.

I think, that security token is the only token, that can be interested to investors, because this kind of token has several ways to bring profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 700

I can see using the Airdrop to get a lot of people to join the ANN or Telebram group because air dropping them SANA tokens is paying them to join but that does not mean they will ever invest just because they got free tokens.  I have lowered the minimum so that for only $90 and investor will get 900 SANA tokens plus a free 20% bonus giving 1080 SANA tokens.  Basically that means I am airdropping 180 tokens if someone buys 900 for only $90 or 0.007528 In BTC or 0.397915 in ETH. So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

And I have been advised that airdropped just get a lot of BOTS joining.
That is right approach. This way you can select true investors and sort out freebie seekers.
At the same time bounty hunters help to boost audience and index materials in search engine
Pages:
Jump to: