Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 61. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

They want to build their own clinics to treat dogs for the first time. Than, they will build new clinics for people. Than, they will start to treat cats and, maybe, other pets.
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The doctor who has found this method of cancer treatment and whos method is used in 26 chinese clinics is on of founders of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Activity: 406

You definitely didn't read about this market any information, uncluding info in this thread. This market is huge and very promising.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
Merit: 10
I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
Multiple Coments and Responses

When someone want to invest, how he can pass KYC. Do you have any restrictions, when we are talking about investments?

Where you start the investment process you will be taken through the KYC process.

Gary

Can China residents participate in your STO and pass the KYC? China doesn't have any restrictions? Usually, it has. That's why I'm asking.

I will have to check on that and will get back with you

Gary

Will there be any options for those people, who haven't $4,000 for treatment for their dogs?

Will are going to let poeple pay over time based on certain criteria
I thinks it would be cool idea to make some charity pool inside your web-platform.

We are working on that

When someone want to invest, how he can pass KYC. Do you have any restrictions, when we are talking about investments?

Where you start the investment process you will be taken through the KYC process.

Gary

Can China residents participate in your STO and pass the KYC? China doesn't have any restrictions? Usually, it has. That's why I'm asking.

Gary

Will there be any options for those people, who haven't $4,000 for treatment for their dogs?

Nice decision, by the way. Will you add % for such service? What will be the longest period of payment?
Activity: 168

Gary

Gary

I thinks it would be cool idea to make some charity pool inside your web-platform.
In fact, it is already  the  best thing since penicillin. But, you are right, the team should work to increase the rate of success. It will help them to conquer the world.
copper member

Gary

Gary

Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What do you mean? Sponsorship? I don't think it is a good idea, because if they will do it for 1 person, there will appear thousands of such people.
Activity: 294
Is there any restricted areas for people who want to join your STO?
Activity: 359
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?

Did you read a book of Dan Brown "Inferno"? There is a film too, by the way. It says, that today nano technologies can do many thing, that almost everyone finds it impossible.

I saw the movie, but it is just a story. We are talking about real method that works greatly. In fact, if it's success rate will be 100% it will be the  best thing since penicillin.
I like this project, it looks like this is not a fraud project and they already have a clinic that has been growing for a long time since 2009, I think their token sales will be successful...

Started with one hospital using the treatment in 2009 in China.  Now in 2019, there are 26 hospitals in China using the treatment. 

Yes this is a legitmate project and I hope it will be a successful token sale.  We are doing everything we can to make sure everyone is well informed.  And are following all requirements of the security token.

And we are using Polymath to mint and distribute the tokens.  And because it is a security token you do not have to wait for the offering to end to get your tokens as is they case with ICO’s.  As soon as you invest the USD or BTC or ETH and it is confirmed, then within a few hours you will have your tokens.  But if there are a lot of investor coming in, it could take up to 24 hours.

Gary

This method of cancer treatment is very successful, if Dr. Tsang is getting 2 hospitals every year, in average. Can you tell us what exact hospital are using his treatment method at the moment?

Gary

copper member

Gary
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: