Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storage Beta! [NRO] Neuro — cryptocurrency for neural networks! PoW&PoS - page 2. (Read 38449 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I will buy NRO if Dev still working on this projcect.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please Dev, give us active telegram group.
Activity: 12

Hello! The project deserves attention. I read the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and DEV.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I didn't find any Whitepaper, and the ANN is also not too much informative about what makes this Neuro project special, which problems it solves. Would be nice to have some more data.
Devs have disapeard since August so there is not any information about this project. It is no Team, no whitepaper, no roadmap.... Sadly. Huh

It is a shame that so many people pretend to be ready to launch a new project which in fact does not really exist. I don't even think these are scams, just devs making bad reality checks on their possibilities and limits...

If what you said were to be true, that would mean the devs are even able to do the reality checks on their possibilities and limits Wink I think many of them just have this broad idea or vision, but they don't even know whether they can make it or not. Problem is that you only need some lines written down to raise money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
will you make partnership with project from AI sphere like Effect, Singularitynet or deepbrain chain?
Activity: 13

Hey.The project is cool and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 4
I want to mine coin but no pool at the moment. Lpool.name is not working as I tried but it mining another coin instead of neuroand wasting hash power. Please make working pool
Activity: 36
I created a Discord server for Neuro. Perhaps we can discuss the possible future of this coin there.

Please join using: https://discord.gg/s7DUDev
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
so much contradictory information I find on this project. where is the truth?
It can be seen that the coin has almost no attention, the community discussion has entered a dead end, and the developers have not updated it.
Activity: 29
Activity: 70
so much contradictory information I find on this project. where is the truth?
Activity: 439
hello ! pls help me, how can i start staking POS ? I download last wallet version.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Neurocoin update this secretive data scientist has logged in in the past 24 hours check his profile hopefully he gets back on board!!! Huh Roll Eyes  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 352
I didn't find any Whitepaper, and the ANN is also not too much informative about what makes this Neuro project special, which problems it solves. Would be nice to have some more data.
Devs have disapeard since August so there is not any information about this project. It is no Team, no whitepaper, no roadmap.... Sadly. Huh

It is a shame that so many people pretend to be ready to launch a new project which in fact does not really exist. I don't even think these are scams, just devs making bad reality checks on their possibilities and limits...
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
we should immediately be equipped with more information so that visitors can know the contents of this project
Activity: 352
This is a deadcoin.
No, I do not think so because it has been supported by Coinami and it has a little communities. But it never grown be cause Devs disapeared. Huh
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Activity: 126
And what should I store?
Pages:
Jump to: