Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storage Beta! [NRO] Neuro — cryptocurrency for neural networks! PoW&PoS - page 6. (Read 38449 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I love these coin and i think the price should have worth over $0.4 per coin, well maybe i need to buy more before the price skyrocket Grin Grin Grin

hmm, a 2600% increase for a coin with no working features and no developer? you must be an expert.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hello, how I can stake this coin?
Activity: 25
I love these coin and i think the price should have worth over $0.4 per coin, well maybe i need to buy more before the price skyrocket Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I've tried to ask dev on facebook, email but there's no answer.
Activity: 108
 im truly dissapointed that people involve themselves in such schemes indeed. i thought the pump was because of some update. not only the website, i saw the video the person has 150 followers on his channel. so idk why he should abondon his project maybe just wait and see? but the biggest possibility is you are right
Activity: 238
Is the bounty still on ?
how can it be a pump and dump, look @ all the work that has been put in. would dump now?  Huh Huh

what work might that be? a website? last time we heard from the dev (in july or something) they did not have a working product. it is an abandoned project.

btw- the idea behind a pump and dump is that the person who pumps is the same one who dumps. so to answer your question, whoever bumped it up to 200 the other day was the one who dumped. did u buy at 90? if so, you fell victim to his scheme
Activity: 108
how can it be a pump and dump, look @ all the work that has been put in. would dump now?  Huh Huh
I have some NRO and saw a spike on CoinExchange.io (260%) :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neuro/

Any idea what coused this spike is something getting ready to happen with NRO?

it's a pump and dump. dev has been mia for a long while, no updates of any kind
Activity: 2
Dev, I hope you are coming out with great news very soon. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I have some NRO and saw a spike on CoinExchange.io (260%) :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neuro/

Any idea what coused this spike is something getting ready to happen with NRO?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
hi Dev. Are you still work with this project ?
Activity: 372
Summary - DataScientist
Last Active:    September 19, 2017, 04:17:47 AM

Dev is still alive.
I do not know the reason for not posting.

maybe dev  is busy for another project , i didnt know what's next plan about this project ,look like dev give up this project now.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Summary - DataScientist
Last Active:    September 19, 2017, 04:17:47 AM

Dev is still alive.
I do not know the reason for not posting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I wonder if there's something brewing here.. network is strong despite the silence.

Network is strong means?

Pickup the wallet from the (recently updated) website and run it without adding any nodes. You'll notice the chain syncs extremely fast; indicating the node from the developer is alive and well. Murmurs on twitter and facebook as well it seems. No idea why the developer doesn't post here, though.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I wonder if there's something brewing here.. network is strong despite the silence.

Network is strong means?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Activity: 70
Is this project still active?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
This thing ever go anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: