Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storage Beta! [NRO] Neuro — cryptocurrency for neural networks! PoW&PoS - page 3. (Read 38449 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
And what should I store?
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Yes Agree with you, but this coin has a future, I will do price prediction later when an year has passed

Why don't you guys get more exchanges and someone take over this coin maybe a community takeover?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why don't you guys get more exchanges and someone take over this coin maybe a community takeover?
Activity: 119
We need a new pool. Lpool does not work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
I have observed that team of NRO is very genius! the question is how? the circulating supply of NRO slowly increasing which means they worked hard with a plan. i myself withdraw all amount from other crypto and invested in Neuro and i wait till it reach above 10$=1neuro it is not hard for neurocoin in March, 2018 the price may touches 0.2 easily Smiley
Activity: 121
i think the characteristic of NRO shows that there is no need of any community this will slowly and steady goes up up and up. fear is the element involve in each crypto pair,,so according to my analysis seems this coin can goes to 1$ easily in end of 2018,,,and and and if this coin added on some other exchanges than 50$ is not so high for NRO............. 
It will go dowm becase no Team, no roadmap, no communities.... I think so.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
i think the characteristic of NRO shows that there is no need of any community this will slowly and steady goes up up and up. fear is the element involve in each crypto pair,,so according to my analysis seems this coin can goes to 1$ easily in end of 2018,,,and and and if this coin added on some other exchanges than 50$ is not so high for NRO............. 
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
Becarefull, scam. Can't believe this coin is being pumped. It happened before.. just becareful because no update nothing, fake website.. i dont trust it.

What are you talking about? Website is online and everything is working!

https://neurocoin.org/
But we cannon connect to to Dev!

He hasn't posted here in five months, or even logged in here in over a month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Well seems like its kinda dead but still can be pumped hard, why not?
Is this coin going anywhere? Is it worth holding? I have some in my coinimi wallet should I hodl???

PS: I noticed neuro is only on coinexchange.io, is there a plan to go on a few more exchanges???
I like this coin but I do not trust it to grow because Dev no active! Grin
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
This project's dev is very thoughtful, and the neural network has appeared several times in some projects at this stage, and the project should need better marketing.

Examples? Link?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
This project's dev is very thoughtful, and the neural network has appeared several times in some projects at this stage, and the project should need better marketing.
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
I've got in for a few hours, and then got out as fast as I can.
This project is dead. I am increasingly convinced that this is a scam coin.

I guess the drip of many of the altcoins is due to speculators rushing to buy up NEO above its actual worth now, seeing that it had shot up.
Personally, I didn't invest in NEO at all, as the DEV team (there were some previous news about it) that made it seemed dodgy.

I think in terms of the Chinese market, TRON is definitely the ONE to go for. IMO.
So, if you guys wants to bet on a low market cap-coin with high potential growth, TRON might be something to consider? Especially since it has now hit rock bottom in price --> Opportune time to enter.
I've redirected the funds that I have initially invested into NRO into TRON. Smiley

But as always, do your own in-depth proper research before investing a large amount of money into any coins.
Becarefull, scam. Can't believe this coin is being pumped. It happened before.. just becareful because no update nothing, fake website.. i dont trust it.

But we cannon connect to to Dev!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Why "Neuro"? New bright word? What is the different among another coin-projects?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Activity: 108
after i read the description of this coin carefully, now it is Proof-of-Stake + Proof-of-Work mining, and you will add Proof-of-Storage in the future, it looks weird, i think its the first coin with pow+pos+storage, hope you can successful.
anther question, if the storage is free, who will pay for it? thanks.

Their website is just a single pager with accumulation of lot of hit acronyms mixed together to make it sound like a rocket science project. There's no roadmap, no whitepaper to define their vision or reason for this coin. What is "Proof-of-Storage" ?? nobody knows. Sorting/indexing data? nothing new.

deadcoin - last time someone pumped it all up, and dumped it all  Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
after i read the description of this coin carefully, now it is Proof-of-Stake + Proof-of-Work mining, and you will add Proof-of-Storage in the future, it looks weird, i think its the first coin with pow+pos+storage, hope you can successful.
anther question, if the storage is free, who will pay for it? thanks.

Their website is just a single pager with accumulation of lot of hit acronyms mixed together to make it sound like a rocket science project. There's no roadmap, no whitepaper to define their vision or reason for this coin. What is "Proof-of-Storage" ?? nobody knows. Sorting/indexing data? nothing new.

Yes, you are right, I learn all the information dev published in ANN thread. I think devs maybe try to develop a unique coin. Of course, this may just be the beginning, a lot of documents are not prepare, why donit we  imitate the team a little more time, maybe you will be surprise over a period of time?

They've abandoned all their social media since August.  Dead coin.  Sorry if anyone lost money.
Marketcap will definitely rise on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: