Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 25. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
A new life for this project, now everything will be completely different, we will see this koin in the top 20 coinmarketcap
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How to send Storm tokens from MEW wallet to binance ?
Please help me
Thank all
Right side in MEW TOKEN BALANCES
SHOW ALL TOKENS
Scroll down to STORM and click
Goto send and switch from ETH to STORM
choose amount to send and enter to address(Binance receive address)
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
there are so many bounty hunters waiting for the price of the Storm at the big pump because they think if they sell this coin now will be very big loss
Is that true?
Activity: 35
How to send Storm tokens from MEW wallet to binance ?
Please help me
Thank all
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/ethereum-transactionfees.html#3m

that chart means your token is worthless.... lol. you can't facilitate micro-transactions on a network where the average cost per transaction right now (lowest point this year) is 37 cents! 3 transactions cost a dollar!!!! ha!!! maybe if you had it on a better network like expanse...
unless eth tanks this will be worthless as a token on the eth network.

I don't log on here often... ideas don't make anything valuable...
Don't know where does this fee price come from. 37 cents?! Fee for my recent Ethereum transactions and contracts was 2 to 4 cents which is not bad not even for microtransactions. Visa and Mastercard take more fee from the seller for most transactions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
What an amazing prediction from me. I didn't expect/read that there would be an upcoming exchange for storm.
So I bought at 430 - sold at 289 which I thought will be back at about 250 but it didn't (to cut loss then profit if I buy in a lower price). Such a wonderful decision Smiley

Selling on loss and then thinking that you will profit from buying back lower is a major mistake. You have big rank but you are newbie at trading and understanding how crypto works  Grin
Are you saying he made a mistake buying at 250 sat? Do you know the price right now? 780 sat. Looks like he predicted it well, don't you think. I doubt he expected 800 sat but STORM did grow like he assumed.
Activity: 56
What an amazing prediction from me. I didn't expect/read that there would be an upcoming exchange for storm.
So I bought at 430 - sold at 289 which I thought will be back at about 250 but it didn't (to cut loss then profit if I buy in a lower price). Such a wonderful decision Smiley

Selling on loss and then thinking that you will profit from buying back lower is a major mistake. You have big rank but you are newbie at trading and understanding how crypto works  Grin

lol you don't need to indulge yourself by saying that "wow a legendary member, a newbie trader. how funny is it".
Could you explain to me how crypto works? I'm quite in need for a lesson - seriously. I'm open up for ideas and please pm me whenever you have the time. Thank you!
-and now back to Storm discussion-

N00b...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

lol you don't need to indulge yourself by saying that "wow a legendary member, a newbie trader. how funny is it".
Could you explain to me how crypto works? I'm quite in need for a lesson - seriously. I'm open up for ideas and please pm me whenever you have the time. Thank you!
-and now back to Storm discussion-
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One of my best investments to date. Somehow storm is a blessing in disguise. It didn't get listed on Bittrex which is the #9 top exchange by the way but It got listed on Binance, the #1 exchange. See the volume its getting. Even Bittrex can't give it such massive volume. I'm still hodling the STORM Tokens I bought during the ico! Congrats to everyone else who is still holding. What a Time to be alive! STORM on top 50!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Storm market cap 237 million and volume is 1 billion omg...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

It is a major mistake except for those coins that keep going down until the value is 0 and then disappear and get delisted on markets:D
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So for the storm play app are we getting storm? Or are the bolts the same price as storm do I have 100,000 storm or is it a fraction of that
Activity: 45
  Hey, this is a video made for STORME COIN...
https://youtu.be/MZMSCMhx9Gw
Activity: 399
Merit: 254

you mean P&D trading crypto
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Amazing, STORM prices are now up by 76% and I hope to keep going up, I hope the price soon reach $ 1 or more than 1500 satoshi because some time ago I bought the price 1300 satoshi.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

that chart means your token is worthless.... lol. you can't facilitate micro-transactions on a network where the average cost per transaction right now (lowest point this year) is 37 cents! 3 transactions cost a dollar!!!! ha!!! maybe if you had it on a better network like expanse...

You are newbie here and have no understanding what is coming and how scalability will grow exponentially reducing costs of transaction almost to 0. Also, there will be channels for 0 cost per transaction.
Storm is great project.  
Activity: 39

Pages:
Jump to: