Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 26. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
We all expected storm to listed on bittrex because of their advisor was the ceo of bittrex. And they surprised us and listed on a better exchange which is binance.

Although a further listing on Bittrex would anything but hurt. It's still a great place to trade at and has decent volume. Are they still trying to get STORM listed there?

Of course every high volume, reputable exchanges are needed. I don't think they can tell anything about specific exchange.

Usually they cannot because of non-disclosure agreements, but I hope they share the info as soon as they have it and not capitalize on it themselves before investors have a chance to do so.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Why the price rise up then suddenly drop down.

i think some group of pump and dump scheme is doing this.
When bitcoin prices are down, almost all coins are down (STORM Token is not exception). No one knows why because it is not easy to manipulate the whole market. But if it is because of some groups, their finances are very strong.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Why the price rise up then suddenly drop down.

i think some group of pump and dump scheme is doing this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
The project interested some kind of seemed to me is interesting at first sight. Of course more detailed studying and the analysis is required for investments into it. The community was not badly created and gets stronger further. Still very much the name of the project is pleasant, I like such things. On this subject I suggest to listen to cool music:

Storm - Vanessa Mae to 432 Hz

I in great delight from it!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Nice Project ..
Hope I can use the application for adv. my online store ...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Happy because we see today STORM prices are up more than 45% and it seems the team understands that binance is a very promising market for pumps, I'm sure before the summer the price will reach $ 1.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
We all expected storm to listed on bittrex because of their advisor was the ceo of bittrex. And they surprised us and listed on a better exchange which is binance.

Although a further listing on Bittrex would anything but hurt. It's still a great place to trade at and has decent volume. Are they still trying to get STORM listed there?

Of course every high volume, reputable exchanges are needed. I don't think they can tell anything about specific exchange.
bittrex and binance have huge volumes, but i prefer binends to be more comfortable to buy and sell, bittrex now can not put up the price too long, so i feel uncomfortable with it
Activity: 15
ESPERO VER STORM EM BITTREX EM BREVE ...
Activity: 33
us$10 in2018^^
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There is very little details regarding the airdrop. I think the last update regarding the airdrop was the initial announcement made sometime around either December or January. They promised to distribute unsold tokens to the ico investors in form of an airdrop but the ico has long finished abd the number of unsold tokens haven't been announced so we can start calculating our airdrop worth.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I strongly regret, that not sold their tokens on peak of prices. I thought the price would continue to rise, but I was wrong. I wonder when the pump starts now.

I noticed that as soon as the ICO ends, the coin prices drop very much. I think it's due to those who sell. Some coins recover after a while, hopefully Storm is in this category.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I strongly regret, that not sold their tokens on peak of prices. I thought the price would continue to rise, but I was wrong. I wonder when the pump starts now.

And with the first airdrop many frozen tokens will be on the market, something big should come till that time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Great news to see storm trading on binance
This is what we all have been waiting for
Hopefully, bittrex will follow and storm can easily reach 1 usd
Anything to, strong application for addition of bittrex. These are rarity to see already such news. I do not remember when last time this exchange added a coin. Read even above that addition on binance, news good. I will go probably to buy coins, but before it still I will think.
The last time they added a coin is today, TUSD market is now open. Token is finally added as TRX, it is listed 1 March. Binance is one of the best exchange sites, STORM will have good trading volume and prices here.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Great news to see storm trading on binance
This is what we all have been waiting for
Hopefully, bittrex will follow and storm can easily reach 1 usd
Anything to, strong application for addition of bittrex. These are rarity to see already such news. I do not remember when last time this exchange added a coin. Read even above that addition on binance, news good. I will go probably to buy coins, but before it still I will think.
Steady progress at all fronts. Team is superb, good places to trade the token and development is going forward. Despite the latest downtrend we are perfectly set to see impressive gains throughout 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: