Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 65. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
We are going to be releasing more information soon. Looking to release the whitepaper tomorrow.

In the meantime check out a review done by Token Tops!

https://tokentops.com/blog/storm-ico-review/
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
what's the token adress? how can i check my balance in MEW?

The ICO hasn't even started yet......
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
what's the token adress? how can i check my balance in MEW?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
I would like to know what further plans are in connection with the SEC and China. Will be ICO on Bittrex? If yes, what are the conditions?

also interested, in general seems to be a solid project
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I would like to know what further plans are in connection with the SEC and China. Will be ICO on Bittrex? If yes, what are the conditions?
Distribution will take place following the crowdsale.

Do we have to add the STORM token manually to our ERC20-wallet (i.e. MEW) or will it be displayed automatically?

?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Do we have to add the STORM token manually to our ERC20-wallet (i.e. MEW) or will it be displayed automatically?

?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Still supporting this Storm project til the end... Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello. I'm interested in the timing of the ICO, the bounty company. Where can I follow the results? Undecided
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Hi! We are going to be announcing more information regarding the presale in the coming days. We would reccomend joining the slack and messaging storm-derek or storm-arry for more detailed information about this.

Any pre-sale happening?
pre-sale terms & conditions ? discounts ?

ok, I hope there will be sufficient time window / slots available to get pre-sale, with fair requirements :-)
Hi! We are going to be announcing more information regarding the presale in the coming days. We would reccomend joining the slack and messaging storm-derek or storm-arry for more detailed information about this.

Any pre-sale happening?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Interesting project with a great looking team and of course advisors.

Certainly going to be watching this one closely. Marked for updates Smiley
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Any pre-sale happening?
We are awaiting greenlight from the legal team before releasing more information.

We are very excited to bring on some new advisors to the Storm Team. Come join our slack channel to stay up to date with everything STORM.

Waiting for the launch of this project.
I hope Bittrex will still be on board on this project as the CEO is still one of the Advisors.
This project should be worth the wait for all the loyal followers.
If this project does get Bittrex involved then the project will be very popular among the people that are investing Bitcoin into ICO’s that have no reputable escrows. I don’t really see why the people at Bittrex would stop their escrow unless Storm token is going to start their project ICO at a really late time and I am pretty sure that the people that work in Bittrex have much better things to do other than wait for a crowdsale that can be cancelled again without any notice before doing so.
I think that once the ICO finishes the coin will be available for trading on Bittrex.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We are very excited to bring on some new advisors to the Storm Team. Come join our slack channel to stay up to date with everything STORM.

I hope Bittrex will still be on board on this project as the CEO is still one of the Advisors.
If this project does get Bittrex involved then the project will be very popular among the people that are investing Bitcoin into ICO’s that have no reputable escrows. I don’t really see why the people at Bittrex would stop their escrow unless Storm token is going to start their project ICO at a really late time and I am pretty sure that the people that work in Bittrex have much better things to do other than wait for a crowdsale that can be cancelled again without any notice before doing so.
I think that once the ICO finishes the coin will be available for trading on Bittrex.
We are still working on the details of the project. More announcements regarding partnerships will be made in the coming days.

Is it true are you going to listed in BITTREX in future ?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Is it true are you going to listed in BITTREX in future ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What are the custom token parameters for adding storm token on myetherwallet?

I dont think they have published the contract

Yes, no contract yet from them. They said in slack that it will be very soon. So maybe that's good news this coming September.  Grin
And beware of this site - https://myetherwallet.comk. The real one has no k at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: