Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 63. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
There will be a presale of some sort announced shortly. Waiting for legal to sign off and then we are full storm ahead!

I see the progress of this project is pretty good, but after seeing when this project was published it was long and presale has not started yet. hopefully this project gets many investors and can be successful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dev when token distribution ?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I see the progress of this project is pretty good, but after seeing when this project was published it was long and presale has not started yet. hopefully this project gets many investors and can be successful

was there a delay in the ICO or was it postponed? presale can give assurance of possible success of an ICO. They should go for the presale except for any other startup problems
Activity: 490
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
For anyone wondering about deeper research on this project we have made a review of Storm, you can check it out here https://tokentops.com/blog/storm-ico-review/
We are looking forward to seeing this project fully developed
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Bill is one of our advisors and has been supporting our team for quite a few years on our journey to Storm Market. That being said, we do not control the exchanges so you would have to check with them! Thanks for your support!

Will you guys get on Bittrex because the CEO and Founder of it is on your team of advisors? That would make me jump in on the crowdsale!!

So that means, storm being on bittrex is not yet 100% sure?
But before it was announced that it will be on bittrex, that's why a lot were very excited for this project.
Activity: 100
is the Storm Play app out in the play store ? cos i have been searching for it but i only see bitmaker
Activity: 266
StormX, ZenCash announce partnership.
Blockchain adtech and micro-task company StormX (formerly known as CakeCodes) has partnered with ZenCash, a privacy coin for borderless decentralized communications and transactions. As a result, Storm Play (formerly known as BitMaker) app users can earn ZenCash while using the platform.
Read more: http://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/09/21/stormx-zencash-announce-partnership/

what a great news. it will be a great partnership. and im sure that when the storm launch the ico it will be successful.
looking forward to see more partnership.
Great question! We will implement tasks in three different phases

1. QA Testing
2. Machine Learning
3. P2P Freelancing

Over time, as we perfect KYC and AML, we will be able to offer more and more tasks. Our app Storm Play has been focused on providing as many earning opportunities for users all over the world.

Oh wow, just checked out the website--looks like a strong team and cool concept. Will STORM Market be available in all countries? Are the "micro-jobs" going to be limited to tech fields only or will there be other types of tasks offered?
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
StormX, ZenCash announce partnership.
Blockchain adtech and micro-task company StormX (formerly known as CakeCodes) has partnered with ZenCash, a privacy coin for borderless decentralized communications and transactions. As a result, Storm Play (formerly known as BitMaker) app users can earn ZenCash while using the platform.
Read more: http://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/09/21/stormx-zencash-announce-partnership/
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
now here's a real project.. I'll be in the presale for sure..
Activity: 3
Oh wow, just checked out the website--looks like a strong team and cool concept. Will STORM Market be available in all countries? Are the "micro-jobs" going to be limited to tech fields only or will there be other types of tasks offered?
Interested in the STORM Token ----> Fill out the form below!!

https://goo.gl/forms/xmIyiQZKcavCw9C92

Bill is one of our advisors and has been supporting our team for quite a few years on our journey to Storm Market. That being said, we do not control the exchanges so you would have to check with them! Thanks for your support!

Will you guys get on Bittrex because the CEO and Founder of it is on your team of advisors? That would make me jump in on the crowdsale!!
Activity: 23
Activity: 33
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Activity: 266
More exact information will be coming out within the next week. We are aiming for the crowdsale to begin in the next couple of weeks. As for the exchanges, we dont control them---so you would have to check with them.

In the meantime, go to www.stormtoken.com and view our latest draft of the whitepaper. You can also take a look at our advisor list, Bill Shihara (Bittrex CEO and Founder), Anthony Diliorio (Co Founder of Ethereum and Jaxx) plus many more!

Can you give the exact information? Date of the beginning of ICO, the end of ISO, the value of the token at the beginning of ICO, the date of entry into the stock exchanges? Huh

i do hope that you will announce something in the next week dev for what are the excat plans in your ico.. we have been waiting long for this. until today no info.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Hopefully there will be new progress next week.
Everyone is excited for this but a lot already seemed to slow down because of the very long wait.
Let's see once it is launched in public.
More exact information will be coming out within the next week. We are aiming for the crowdsale to begin in the next couple of weeks. As for the exchanges, we dont control them---so you would have to check with them.

In the meantime, go to www.stormtoken.com and view our latest draft of the whitepaper. You can also take a look at our advisor list, Bill Shihara (Bittrex CEO and Founder), Anthony Diliorio (Co Founder of Ethereum and Jaxx) plus many more!

Can you give the exact information? Date of the beginning of ICO, the end of ISO, the value of the token at the beginning of ICO, the date of entry into the stock exchanges? Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: