Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 67. (Read 59117 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any update, the site is dead
Where are you getting this information from? I just checked their website and it loaded the webpages just fine. The speed of the website is pretty good as well, there might be an issue with your Internet connection or you’ve noticed the website being down during a server maintenance period.

They team haven’t posted in a while though, I mean there are a little bit active on their Slack channel (they usually reply to peoples question on an average of 3 days). When they begin to post more in Bitcointalk then this project should become really popular, I am sure of that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
The Whitepaper will be published shortly and we will notify all when it is ready!

Dear dev´s ... I was noting Aug 15th to have internet-access to join your ICO (if the whitepaper fits my expectations), but now after there wasnt updates in the past days/weeks (not to talk about the whitepaper), you might understand that it is not an invest-case any longer.

I (and probably) most of us will understand when there is any problem, but TRANSPARENCY is key-word in ICO´s and this is missing in your case...

Hope for better news to come, good luck so far.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Any update, the site is dead
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
An awesome project. Nice job)
The project is nice and it does look like Bittrex wouldn't really have any problems getting people to purchase the coin within their Bitcoin exchange though they can't be changing dates around like that.

I mean, look at the signatures of the participants of the Storm campaign -it clearly stated that the ICO will begin on August 15th. There's also plenty article writers and news teams that have already gave the readers that date for the Crowdsale to begin so it would hurt the credibility of the people stating that it would begin on another date.

They will lose a bunch of investors and credibility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Reserve German translation dev
thank you
Activity: 127

For all bounty inquires please visit the bounty page here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2005611.280

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20428705

Is a bounty compaign is alive? Will the facebook of the bounty campaign be launched? And why is the Russian language theme closed?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Is a bounty compaign is alive? Will the facebook of the bounty campaign be launched? And why is the Russian language theme closed?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Hi! Where is the white paper?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hi, STORM! Your project is great, I like it and I'm taking part in FB bounty. So, will it be any updates on your FB page? Thare are no any news there since 27.07.17.
We are currently finalizing the details of the entire ICO. If you would like to be the first to find out, register for the STORM Newsletter at stormtoken.com

The Whitepaper will be published shortly and we will notify all when it is ready!

We are in the midst of adding a couple new partnerships and advisors to our project! As a result, our ICO is being pushed back just a bit. We promise, it will be worth the wait!

This immediate tie in with Bittrex sets this apart from the run of the mill ICOs by a mile....Instant credibility to have the founder of Bittrex involved with Storm.

Very well structured project and the job marketplace they are developing is a game changer

I can't wait to see this live on bittrex. No scam at all

Can anyone tell when the ICO starts? And what is the minimum threshold for fund-raising?

Exciting!
Hope it'll reallly worth waiting and push back the ICO.
When will you publish the whitepaper?

Thanks for the update. The project does look pretty well thought out like the user before me stated. I like how you guys are using Bittrex for the ICO so there will be a small portion of reliability that will help ease the tensions from the newer investors that are out there.

You wouldn't want to go and count how many coins out there have an ICO out that don't feature any popular Bitcoin exchange to host their ICO, some of the ICO's now don't like to have an Escrow added to their Crowdfund because of trust issues and that makes no sense.

Do you have a price range for the coin?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

We are in the midst of adding a couple new partnerships and advisors to our project! As a result, our ICO is being pushed back just a bit. We promise, it will be worth the wait!

This immediate tie in with Bittrex sets this apart from the run of the mill ICOs by a mile....Instant credibility to have the founder of Bittrex involved with Storm.

Very well structured project and the job marketplace they are developing is a game changer

Can anyone tell when the ICO starts? And what is the minimum threshold for fund-raising?

Exciting!

Thanks for the update. The project does look pretty well thought out like the user before me stated. I like how you guys are using Bittrex for the ICO so there will be a small portion of reliability that will help ease the tensions from the newer investors that are out there.

You wouldn't want to go and count how many coins out there have an ICO out that don't feature any popular Bitcoin exchange to host their ICO, some of the ICO's now don't like to have an Escrow added to their Crowdfund because of trust issues and that makes no sense.

Do you have a price range for the coin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Nice project..looking forward to this..wish the team the best of success

Exciting!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hey Stormtoken, what do you think about SEC news? Are you concerned about maybe future regulation for ICOs ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Waiting for further announcement from the Storm team. Seems that this project is going stronger because of new partnerships and advisors coming on board.  Cheesy
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Excited for the ICO, I hope STORM is smart and pushes the date back, right now is a very uncertain time for BTC/Crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Exciting!

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

they already announced both on their ICO and whitepaper still on coming soon , so we still don't know more details for now

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yeah that's incredible, I think that it will be the new way to go (trough bittrex), beneficial for all involved, investors, bittrex and developers
Pages:
Jump to: