Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 45. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The project "STREAMITY" is based on the demanded mass service, the demand for project services will be preserved under any conjuncture of cryptornics.

Development of "STREAMITY" services and connection of new users lei create a steady demand for STM tokens.

The entry / withdrawal of traditional money to exchanges is much more profitable through the service "STREAMDESK", thanks to the convenience, low commissions and the market rate of the token.

Reserve fund in STM tokens, as well as basic crypto currency and fiat currency to maintain liquidity on the service.

Each owner of tokens, starting from 1250STM, will receive a set of privileges and reduced commissions on the "STREAMDESK" platform.

Interested users of the STREAMITY service receive STM tokens at a price much lower than when the service was started,
which gives them significant savings when using the service «STREAMITY».

I really like this project. I have already invested in it and encourage others to invest! I told my friends about you in all social networks. I hope that you will have many investors. After all, it is these projects that crypto community needs!
Activity: 92
Hello all!
My friend advised me on your project. But I would like to learn more about him! Can you give me a link to your website and your white paper?

Their priorities are users and the community, and their mission is to make their own contribution to the security of the cryptosystem, ensuring protection of P2P transactions through smart contracts.

They create an honest and absolutely transparent service «StreamDesk» for exchange crypto currency for fiat money without intermediaries, which will save money, and thanks to smart contracts, we will protect users from deception, which is crowded with the market!

This project far exceeds any analogues. Its competitiveness is far beyond the bounds, because of which any other similar platforms simply can not surpass streamity!
Activity: 36
Hello all!
My friend advised me on your project. But I would like to learn more about him! Can you give me a link to your website and your white paper?

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/

This is a very interesting project that will undoubtedly benefit both investors and the entire crypto community!
Activity: 23
Hello all!
Activity: 47
#Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO Due to the high interest in our project from Asian investors and the team's trip to China, we decided to extend the Crowdsale until August 6, 2018. All investors get benefit from this decision. Stay with us!

This project will be the impetus for a more rapid development of the crypto market. Therefore, he will undoubtedly find a response among investors!
Activity: 98
Hello! I'm glad I found your project. I will follow the further development and support of developers.

This is an incredible project! Cheesy
Activity: 64
📌 What are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/13/1307f21e04421484f47d.md.jpg

This is a very profitable and demanded project. Your services will be popular with the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
hey, can you tell me about referral program?

you will get 3% if your friend buys tokens, so you need to invite some friends to earn Wink

This is a great offer. I will tell all my friends about this project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! I'm glad I found your project. I will follow the further development and support of developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
hi there, I have a question about the ICO if I may:
what will you do with the remaining tokens (stm) if hardcap is not reached at the end of the ICO?

will u burn them, airdrop to the investors or keep them for you?
All unsold tokens will remain in reserve with STREAMITY's project founders. More information in our WP https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf
Hello, everybody! 👋

Have you already tried to use the beta version of StreamDesk for the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat money? Not yet? And the blogger BTCKYLE have not only tried, but also released on his channel review of our project.

BTCKYLE is a blogger who writes training videos on cryptocurrency trading and reviews of promising and interesting projects on his channel, where there are more than 40 000 subscriber! Using the beta version of our platform, the blogger tried to exchange the cryptocurrency for Fiat and compared Streamity with the crypto-exchanges operating today.

In short, if you want to hear more about Streamity from an independent expert- this review is for you.

▶️ Must watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmU1DMGNxus

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
hi there, I have a question about the ICO if I may:
what will you do with the remaining tokens (stm) if hardcap is not reached at the end of the ICO?

will u burn them, airdrop to the investors or keep them for you?
Activity: 238
#Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO Due to the high interest in our project from Asian investors and the team's trip to China, we decided to extend the Crowdsale until August 6, 2018. All investors get benefit from this decision. Stay with us!
📌 What are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

Information-analytical, investment, and educational.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hey, service working fine?

And whats the fees

The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commission for a month. Then, using the STM token, you will be able to pay commissions on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.
And how are transactions related to tokens?

In the future, you will be able to pay commissions for your transactions on StreamDesk.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
 And how are transactions related to tokens?
Activity: 116
Hey, service working fine?

and is it difficult to use?

super ease - register place the orday wait for buyer - thats all
Pages:
Jump to: